Posts created by goddess_b

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle on Jul 1, 15 7:55 PM
Has anyone had any problems finding all of the scales for the crocodile? I've searched and searched. The crocodile appears to be complete, but I cannot collect it to finish the HOP. Clicking on Hint simply circles the croc. Clicking on the croc tells me that he is missing some scales. I went to the Strategy Guide, and found the HOP, but the instructions simply say to complete the HOP. Ideas?

My problem is a little different: I did not try the trial run, but purchased the game outright (forgetting to apply the coupon code for the 4th of July sale--darn), but was impressed with the reviews. I bought it, and began to install it. I, too, was surprised at how long it took to download. I don't have high speed Internet, so I am used to waiting 1-1 1/2 hrs. It took over 2 hours. It finally finished downloading, and moved to Validate. It spun happily along for a while, then just stopped. I waited 10 minutes or so, but the downloading icon never moved. When I clicked on the icon, I got the notice saying "Big Games Manager not responding". Fine. I checked my Programs and Features section--no it did not finish downloading, so there was nothing to Uninstall. So I went back to my Purchase History--yes, it showed that I had purchased it. So let's start over. Install---Download---Validating. And like the last time, stopped partway through that last process. I am loath to try and waste 2 more hours to try and download. Cannot Uninstall something which never Installed in the first place, which also means that I cannot start over with a new Profile, since I didn't have an "old" one. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, because I am interested in the game, and really don't want to go back and try to get my money back. Thank you ahead of time. (Edited by adding the following several hours later):
Never mind the above. I guess waiting 15-20 minutes for the Validating process just wasn't long enough. As went to close Game Manager after playing another game, I noticed that the Install prompt was up next to the game on my Active list. It took several minutes to finish installing, but it did, and my game is now ready to play. I thank you for any kind thoughts you may have had while reading the first part of this mini-novel. I now return you to your regular game-playing world! lol

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jan 16, 11 11:33 AM
Thank you for all the hints. I have not been able to get back to the game due to time issues. These hints will be a BIG help. I appreciate it!

goddess_b

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jan 12, 11 8:34 AM
I am so stuck in that maze. So far, I have only found one piece of the map (duh--not too hard to find), but I really need a step-by-step guide similar to the one LizzieK posted for the Final Maze. I did find the walkthrough, but the info there did not penetrate this feeble brain. Thanks in advance for any help. I'm getting more grey hairs each time I try!!

goddess_b

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 1, 11 10:52 AM
But where do I find the acorns?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator