Posts created by mliving05

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 18 3:43 PM
Thanks Julesy! After playing Level 57 over and over again, I finally realized that it's best to wait until you get the flashing green arrow over the tables and follow the cleaning of the tables in the order that you see the flashing arrow. I finally achieved 3 starts and won the challenge. Appreciate your excellent instructions!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 18 2:56 PM
What is the trick to get 3 stars and winning the challenge on this level? I have cleaned 3 tables in a row without doing anything else and it does not appear to give me any credit for that. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 18 1:21 PM
Cork on right by drink stand
Bikini top near jacuzzi
Soda can to left if bikini top
Lobster trap on right side of Isaac's bar
Net in front of booth on right
Sandal in front of booth on right
Tank top to left of sandal
Plastic rings in front of left booth
Fishing gear in water in front of left booth
Plastic bottle to right of Horchata machine
Starfish on roof of jacuzzi overhang

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 2:26 PM
Julesy, I am playing this game on Expert level. Hmmm, maybe that's the problem?

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 2:24 PM
Thanks Julesy!

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 2:20 PM
I cannot seem to get 3 stars on this level. The highest score I can achieve is 2890. So frustrating. Any suggestions?

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 17 6:02 PM
The challenge with this level is to earn 2 stars one hour before closing. I am not able to beat this challenge and earn the diamond or the 3rd star. Any suggestions?

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 17 4:16 PM
For the 3rd Challenge in the first section of the game "Snuggford", it says "Customers enter with only 2 hearts". In looking at each customer when they enter the salon, they all have 2 hearts. I do not understand what the challenge is on this level. I would appreciate any input on how to get a diamond on this level. Thank you.

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 17 4:07 PM
Section 3, also known as "Mud Spa" section has for the challenge on 4th item to make the 30 combinations. What you have to do is make lots of bowls of mud, then delete them from your tray when you don't need them. For every bowl of mud, or necklace that you make, you get 1 combination. Hope this helps. Took me awhile to figure this one out.

In the trophy section it says I have 16 out of 17 trophies. I am missing the one for "Complete all the events of the game". I have 3 stars on all levels and have found all the mice. What am I missing?

1) Cymbal under disco ball on stage
2) Drumsticks on floor near chocolate fountain
3) Drumsticks on table near popcorn
4) Drumsticks on table near balloon
5) Sheet music on floor left side of hamburger table
6) Sheet music on floor near popcorn table
7) Sheet music on floor upper left under little table near entrance
8) Cymbal next to table near strawberries
9) Cymbal on floor left side of stage next to stack of CDs

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on May 3, 17 1:04 PM
Gojojo, thanks so much! I was going crazy trying to figure this out. Had no idea you had to give the flyer to the seated folks upon checkout - what a huge help!

I am stuck on this level as well. Have tried every combination of chains and still can only achieve a score of 1965. I have every concievable upgrade and found the mouse, so can't think of any way to get a higher score. Frustrating.......

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 16 11:40 AM
You need to gather mushrooms in this order to use them. It takes 5 mushrooms to feed each Frogosaurus. Build first bridge and gather mushrooms next to grove of trees. Build second bridge, gather mushrooms to the left of Cook's Hut. Build boats in Shipyard and gather mushrooms in front of Foundry. Feed the Frogosaurus in front of bridge. Continue game and gather last set of mushrooms in front of Venus Fly Trap plants near Foundry. Last set of mushrooms is just across the bridge near second Frogosaurus.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 16 2:10 PM
Thank you for the mouse hint!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 16 8:22 AM
Does anyone know where the mouse is hiding?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 16 10:38 AM
Go through and just make each item twice. Regardless if the customer ordered it or not. Delete unwanted items from your tray. I chose the simplest items to make so I could make them quickly.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 16 4:03 PM
In order to serve different sections of the bison, click and drag your mouse from right to left to get the appropriate amount the customer wants. When you go fishing for more fish, you will sometimes drag an old boot out of the fishing hole. Be sure to pay attention and delete those from your serving tray. To get more yak milk, click on the yak. Be sure to do this as soon as you can, since it takes a few seconds to fill the bucket.

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Feb 2, 14 2:31 PM
How do you manage to manage to please the secret customers at the end of this game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator