Posts created by Sarwyn

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 18, 13 4:25 AM
Sarwyn here - 264358
I accept all requests

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 13 2:41 AM
I have a lot of issues with this newest update. I lost almost everything. Anyway, I wrote to CS almost 1 week ago, (In 5 hours it's one week exactly) and I have still not gotten a reply. Anyone else heard from them lately?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 11, 13 6:20 AM
I also just realized that about 70 gold bars is missing, and about 600 000 gold coins...

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 11, 13 4:21 AM
Just installed the newest update, and all my collectibles are gone! Everything! It does not even show that I have collected anything, ever!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 4, 13 12:37 PM
FYI: Art Studio 10 is not Golfer George, but the Unknown Tennis Player

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 2, 13 3:16 PM
I would like it if you click an item that it would tell you where you would get it.
Also, a fix on the achievement numbers would be great!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 2, 13 3:06 PM
So far I've played artist pallet 10 in the studio many times.
I too thought I was getting Golfer George, and him not showing up in my collection. Turns out I just kept getting the Unknown Tennis Player instead...
So to clarify, you DO NOT get Golfer George from artist pallet 10, you get the unknown Tennis Player! (Silver Collection, Beechwood Open Memorabilia)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 23, 13 4:58 AM
That worked perfectly! Thank you so much!
I am so happy I did not have to start all over again!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 23, 13 2:23 AM
I finally got my desktop up and running, and I would love to play there instead of on my laptop. So I installed the game, but I have no idea where to find the save game folder. Anyone have any clue where to find it?
Thanks in advance!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 17, 13 3:00 AM
PTBT wrote:The Columbus stamp is in Dolores' Barn - the quest sends you to the wrong scene.

I was on that quest too, and played that scene more than 10 times without getting it. It does not show up on the list of avaiable items either. I just skipped it and bought the stamp...

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 16, 13 10:03 AM
When playing the mini games you get a little black banner popping up saying "Logged in as username". The problem is that this prevents you from clicking some times in the mini games. Like in the mini games to compare leaves. Or butterflies. REALLY ANNOYING.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 16, 13 1:44 AM
Started the game a few days ago, and I would love more friends ingame. Please add me
619 3676

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 15, 13 9:27 AM
During the sale today I purchased some gold bars. Got a message that my purchase was complete, but the gold bars did not show up. SIlly me, I tried to purchase again. This time they showed up, but only stayed for about 1 min. I have the purchase confirmation emails even!
BFG/BoomZap, where are my gold bars???

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 15, 13 3:57 AM
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*

There are 9 secret achievements.
- Clicking Thor's Hammer
- Clicking 3 hamsters.
(Hamsters are hiding in barrels, helmets, and behind shields.)
- Do not move the cursor for 30 seconds while playing.
- Do not use the bonuses for 3 minutes while playing.
- Fill all resources completely.
(The resource cap is not 20, but 30. Build and upgrade warehouse.)
- Try to get the hammer in Bonus Level 1 before opening the cave.
- Click the group of yeti twice after building bridge in Level 19.
- Click the thumb in Level 27.
- Clicking an achievement (popup window in game)

Thanks to Sipason's video for the 3 I had not found!

posted in Royal Riddles on Sep 30, 13 11:16 PM
mshawnarnold wrote:Same here. Level 7, Room 1. Starts to load and then I just get a grey screen. You can still see the cursor, but the game is frozen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. Same issue. I am using Windows 7 Pro.

Same here, except I am using Win 7 Home.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 29, 12 10:37 AM
I was at it for quite a while trying to figure out what goes where.
Here is my solution:
1852 - hat
1830 - tea bag
1828 - boot
1894 - rose
1756 - tea cup

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 29, 12 10:23 AM
The hint is under the spilled tea in buckingham palace. Clean that up and you will get the hint.

posted in My Life Story: Adventures on Aug 18, 11 9:13 AM
Just finished the game twice. First time I was a secret agent, and everything worked perfectly. Second time I chose psychic painter, and even with all the quests completed I still did not get any quest to get the last two skill upgrades of haggling! Did anyone else experience this?

posted in The King of Fire on Jun 3, 11 6:21 AM
Bumblefish wrote:I tried to give the game a fair chance and played 4 locations.

Same here.

But I find the puzzles too easy! No challenge what so ever!
I did not enjoy the music, and I wish the game had more than 3 different puzzles.
Too boring for me, uninstalled.

posted in The King of Fire on Jun 3, 11 6:17 AM
ajuma wrote:I THINK the coins are kind of like hints and tell you what piece goes in a certain place. After clicking on a coin, either a branch or a leaf showed up, so that's why I thought that! May be totally off base though!

The reason why a leaf or a branch showed up are you clicked a coin is because you probably clicked twice. It's not a hint. The coins give you more points. The light bulbs that show up in the second area are hints.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator