Posts created by bbbplays

I just purchased the collector's edition today and got stuck at the BLUDGEON not responding. I can't believe you are selling this game with so many complaints since it was released. I would like it to work. I don't need to update anything because I have a brand new computer which works seamlessly with every game and task. Please send a patch or I'll be seeking a credit shortly.

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 23, 11 4:28 PM
i just finished the game Escape from Thunder Island and it won't give my bonus game. It just keeps looping through the cartoon tag and goes to the strart game screen. If I press play, it loops to the cartoon again...I gathered well over the 80 gold coins and received the bonus game message....Help...Thank you...

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 11, 11 2:46 PM
Was enjoying my free hour until I used the rope and hook... Once inside after clicking on the gate with rings, the close up scene would not retreat after repeated clicks. It was not frozen around the scene....So I backed out to menu and it was still stuck upon return. I came here to the Forum to see comments. I could find nothing related to my issue, but noted a comment about unsaved game upon return. This is exactly what happened to me. I won't buy this one...It seemed promising initially.

Thank you!

I did not collect enough of the bonus items to unlock this feature. Do I need to finish the whole game again to do so?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator