Posts created by _Andreww_

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Mar 19, 16 7:56 AM
HauntedDoll wrote:What does the timer under the Golem mean?
Does it delete my progress if I don't defeat it within the time limit?

Yes, this task ( defeating golem ) is limited in time. If you do not will be in time, the task will disappear.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Mar 16, 16 10:17 AM
Are you unlocked a golem level?
In level with Golem you should collect combos to damage Golem.

Hope it helps.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 6, 15 1:16 PM
When you on map and have less than 5 hearts you can see timer to add heart ( below hearts ). I.e. one heart add in one hour.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 20, 14 10:51 AM
bevaa72 wrote:Another problem now.... Level 8, I managed to finish that level with 3 stars but when I went to the town, all I got was 1 star!!! I went back to that level and got 3 stars... still 1 star at the town!!

Maybe you got three stars in replay?
On first play got 2 star ( and spent their ). On replay got 3 star - and get in town 3 - 2 = 1 star.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 18, 14 9:24 PM
Marcie28018 wrote:I have the same problem on level 11 no task ... restart tells to explore all areas, that done the game continues on and on with no task will try with new profile.
Thanks

You may be confusing something? Level 11 works ok. It seems that you confuse 10 and 11 levels.

Thanks!

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 5, 13 11:08 PM
Great work!

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 4, 13 11:04 PM
Try search on youtube - Rush for gold alaska walkthrough lvl 4 - from developers

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 4, 13 11:01 PM
Try search on youtube - Rush for gold alaska walkthrough lvl 5 - from developers

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 4, 13 12:54 PM
I started upload video walkthrough for first seven levels to youtube. You can find it on youtube by name - "Rush for gold alaska walkthrough lvl 1 - from developers". Hope I will make and upload all levels for a few days.

Thanks!

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 4, 13 11:14 AM
Dottief wrote:Ok big fishes this little guppy needs help. So far i don't have 3 star on but 5 levels i need help from level 4-27.If any one has 3 star on 4-27 post how pleases.Love this game it makes me think of how to work to win.

Hello!

Tomorrow I will ask gamedesigner of this game to record a video Walkthrough to a 3 star and upload to youtube.

But I'm afraid I'm not sure how much levels he have time to make for one day.

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 1, 13 12:12 PM
This level ( Build 2 Gold Mines, Collect 200 Gold, Collect 100 Wood ) have 3 lumber mill. How to there is may not be enough wood?

Can you please explain more detail?

Thanks!

posted in Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition on Jan 9, 13 10:52 PM
ashlee03 wrote:On the menu page, I noticed there is a "play" button with a lock over it (meaning I can't play something). How do I unlock it? I figured it would unlock after I achieved each level as a General...not the case. Other than that....VERY ADDICTIVE GAME!

Hello. Sounds like you passed the game. But you can replay any level - just click on they on the map.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Oct 22, 12 10:39 PM
CathyCatfish wrote:
NOTE TO DEVS: YOU'VE HOOKED ME!

please, please PLEASE make another solitaire game like emerland! i loved the story and i loved the "one up, one down" type of solitaire and i loved the increased challenge as the game progressed! i loved the characters! i especially love the MUSIC... very elizabethan-sounding with flutes and all... lovely... and relaxing!

i'm a die-hard HOPA girl.... i've never bought anything but HOPA... until now!
i own LOTS of those games, some of which i have not yet played, but decided i needed a change. i found "chronicles of everland" and decided to give it a try... and when i finished the game... the GAME, not the demo, i wanted MORE. i know i can play this game over and over, but would love a different story with it, so i started casting about for something similar. i found the avalon game and will probably buy that (demo was good, but NOT everland!) with a PCC, but i want MORE like everland! (wait, did i already say that? LOL)

PLEASE? make a HOPA girl happy with maybe even "everland 2"?

Hi. I want to say that we ( devs ) heard you wish
Now we are just thinking about our next game...

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Sep 25, 12 1:14 PM
The answer was sent to PM

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Sep 21, 12 11:48 AM
ahma2 wrote:Hello everyone! I must ask you if there is something special at the 9th game of the 8th blue circle. I´ve played it now 38 times! Other levels went fine.
This is a beautiful, fine game and I´m eager to go further to see all the places.
Has anyone else got stuck?

Hello!

Hope you play on easy?
And you understand that to pass the stage you have to find all the items under the cards? If you play 10 hand and on his end do not have all needed items - just replay last hand until all required will be found.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Sep 18, 12 9:04 PM
awvines wrote:If anyone has played beyond level 20 successfully I'd like to know! This was the point beyond which I couldn't progress due to the generated cards being unplayable. I'm all for a game getting harder as time goes on, but hard and impossible are not the same!

Valdy in reviews tread reported about pass whole game.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Sep 18, 12 9:43 AM
The last level (or any other) - is passable!
I guarantee it!!!!

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Sep 16, 12 12:47 AM
Valdy wrote:If there is a way to buy more wild cards, I would be interested to know where I can get them from

Hi!

Wild cards you can buy in the store. On the right down corner is a deck of cards. Try to put the cursor on it and click.

Hope it helps.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Sep 15, 12 12:04 PM
Sherryah wrote:Is anyone else addicted to this game? I have played for 8 hours today non stop and just kept saying only 1 more game.

I have a question for game developers or players. I am on level 4 where you have to collect garbage bags for the thorns. Is it possible to win this level collecting all the garbage bags with no lost games of 4 or above when I do not have the amulets?

I bought the amulets to see how many cards are left in the deck, and Undo amulet the rest of the money went for wild cards. Since the game gets progressively harder the way the decks are stacked I am really stuck on this level. Do I have to start over with another profile? Thanks in advance for the answer to whomever answers the question.

Hello Sherryah.

if you play on "easy" you can replay level and find the item under the card. Ie you can replay the level as long as you find all the bags which can be found at this level.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Sep 14, 12 1:22 PM
Valdy wrote:I have just noticed that when you stay on the Main Menu page for a while, fairies come out from behind trees, and when you poke at them with your cursor, they disappear again.

Yes.
They dislike the cursor.

[Removed by Moderator]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator