Posts created by idahocharlie

posted in Hospital Haste on Sep 13, 14 8:46 PM
Seriously????
The nurse can't be stopped in a series of tasks.?
ONE STAR RATING

posted in Hospital Haste on Sep 8, 14 9:02 PM
Hi. Thanks for the info in advance.
If I have a sequence of things setup and then change my mind, how do I stop the sequence so I can readjust?

Also, those ninja kids drive me CRAZY!

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 12 9:18 PM
I think i could get the bonus amount IF i could seat the waiting diners. I can't seem to get everyone seated and served and out the door before my customers waiting on the sidelines are gone. this is the level that you earn expert at 230.000 (?) any suggestions? thanks!

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 12 12:48 PM
Obviously this issue is still a problem... I am having the same difficulty. Admin- Lets step up to the plate and fix this issue or at least address the issue!

Obviously this issue is still a problem... I am having the same difficulty. Admin- Lets step up to the plate and fix this issue or at least address the issue!

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Jan 1, 12 2:43 PM
This is the third week on this level. I cannot pass it. Ive reached 18000 ish but cannot get close to 19000. ive followed the suggestions from earlier and can still not get there. How much difference does a dessert make? is it better to skip the dessert to get a chaining bonus?

posted in Soap Opera Dash on Jan 27, 11 7:23 PM
Anyone have any hints on how to get past the last level 8? I am stuck and cannot get enough points to pass it! thanks!

posted in Soap Opera Dash on Jan 27, 11 7:21 PM
I HATE the mask... it NEVER stays. so frustrating!

posted in Diner Dash 5: BOOM on Jan 2, 11 4:47 PM
I am currently on level 8. My problem is that the last 2-3 levels, I have not had any money to buy my upgrades. At the end of the level, it shows that i have money, but when it comes time to upgrade the account balance is 0. any solutions?
thanks!

posted in Diner Dash 5: BOOM on Jan 2, 11 4:44 PM
I have the same problem! Shows money in the bank at the end of each level but when it comes time to purchase upgrades-no money!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator