Posts created by Marthasb

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Dec 3, 11 3:42 PM
They are a major pain. I tried the walkthrough. It's not working.

posted in Treasure Hunters on Sep 30, 11 4:03 PM
I agree. Don't buy this game. It locks up my computer.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 11 2:28 PM
I'm happy to hear it. Keep them comming.

Thank you

posted in Hanging Gardens of Babylon on Sep 25, 11 2:22 PM
This is a really stupid game. It would be nice if game designers would pay attention to what was there in 608 B.C. A high heel in the middle of the bed does not work.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jun 2, 11 9:52 AM
I can't get my eyes cleared also. Got the torch and I am trying to clear out the vegetation. It's not working. I read the walk through instructions and it's just not working.

posted in The Dragon Dance on Jan 12, 11 12:36 PM
That walkthrough sent by bfgArnoStyx rocks. I never would have made it with out that help. Even when I couldn't figure it out; it helped me keep trying. Lock-ups are terrible and I am not that good with the computer. I have a game locked up now and don't want to start again. Thank you so much.

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Jan 6, 11 6:57 PM
I'm locked in the cabin also?

posted in The Dragon Dance on Jan 6, 11 6:31 PM
Found the shovel on the left side of the wagon but my shovel doesn't work. What a bummer.

posted in The Dragon Dance on Jan 6, 11 6:20 PM
Thank you bgh, you'll never know how confusing this is.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jan 6, 11 11:17 AM
The key is in Philip English's house in his desk.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jan 3, 11 2:48 PM
No, I found the key but the there is another step after that I am missing. I can't seem to turn the lock correctly.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jan 2, 11 1:51 PM
I know I'm missing something.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator