Posts created by csmith116

posted in Living Legends: Wrath of the Beast on Mar 4, 15 12:09 PM
suz4244 wrote:You have the solution: go to your map and check the info in the upper left corner ... I can't remember which one to click on, but I found it there. Good luck and have fun!

THANKS!!!!!! I have been battling him for what seems like hours.
Bessie Mae

posted in The Mystery of a Lost Planet on Jan 28, 15 8:17 AM
This reminded me of a few other games of which I liked. Problem for me is I cannot make the screen bright enough to find the items. I must say it is nice to see a different story line. Back to the drawing board for me. Don't think I will be buying this one.
Bessie Mae

posted in Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town on Sep 7, 14 9:43 AM
Very basic game. Not too difficult although I used the map frequently to figure what I needed to do next. Mini games were not just hogs which is always a nice change. If I had a credit I would buy this game.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait on Aug 28, 14 1:29 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to go back and just play the mini games? I finished this awesome game but used skip a lot and would love to see if I can solve the puzzles on my own.
Bessie Mae

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 14 1:26 PM
Thanks I was stuck there too.
Is there a way to go back and just play the mini games? I skipped through most of them and would like to see if I can do it on my own without playing the whole game again.
Bessie Mae

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 14 3:35 PM
I finally got it! The string was in my inventory it was so dark I didn't see it there.

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek on Aug 27, 14 2:55 PM
I am stuck too. If you found a solution please share. Thanks.
Bessie Mae

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Mar 5, 14 11:36 AM
Same thing here. I uninstalled and tried another day and same thing. Uninstalled and reinstalled and tried it again today and same thing happened. Giving it another try in a few. Fingers crossed, looks like it will be a good game if the snow and cursor does what it is supposed to do.
Bessie Mae

Jade1953 wrote:After being thrown into the chasm, the game began to have problems. It started having "snow" and the cursor began to "echo" by continuously flowing like a special effect. I was able to go to the igloo, but, when I tried to play again, the same thing happened. It also flashed as if trying to continue, but, was unable to do so. Up until then, I enjoyed playing. I have not had trouble like this before. I am using Windows 8.

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 14 2:50 PM
Thanks

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 14 4:11 AM
I opened the item showing the story books I have to read to advance. Problem is after I have even clicked on all the pages of both books I cannot get out of that screen and back to the game. What's your secret?
Bessie Mae

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Feb 4, 14 1:21 PM
I changed my level to easy and the bubbles in the picture frame changed. The top left one is skip..

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Feb 4, 14 1:15 PM
I am also stuck. Cannot find a skip button either. Been working on it for hours.

Bessie Mae

posted in Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian™ Hope Diamond on Jan 31, 14 12:08 PM
I forgot that I hated timed games. Looks like I would start other than the first game of the series.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian™ Hope Diamond on Jan 31, 14 11:43 AM
csmith116 wrote:I read a few posts about this being a series and one begins where the previous ended. Can someone tell me the order so if I purchase them I don't play the wrong one first.
Bessie Mae

I found a website with the order of the games.
Titanic
Everest
Amazon
Devil's Triangle
Uncharted Islands
Smithsonian

posted in Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian™ Hope Diamond on Jan 31, 14 11:01 AM
I read a few posts about this being a series and one begins where the previous ended. Can someone tell me the order so if I purchase them I don't play the wrong one first.
Bessie Mae

posted in Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian™ Hope Diamond on Jan 31, 14 10:59 AM
I have read several reviews and many of them complain about how short the game is.My demo ended before the game so I am curious about the length and purchase worthiness.
Bessie Mae

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Witches of Abraham on Jan 29, 14 1:13 PM
csmith116 wrote:Does the game end when the helmets are placed in the room and spirits rise?

Bessie Mae

I think I can answer myself after looking at the walk-through BFG posted. Looks like I was only ending Chapter 3. Can't go back onto the game so I guess I finished the allowed time on the Demo. It's all good. I might finally by it.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Witches of Abraham on Jan 29, 14 1:08 PM
Does the game end when the helmets are placed in the room and spirits rise?

Bessie Mae

In a word, WOW!!!!
I do not normally buy CE's but I'm not sure if I can wait for the Standard Edition. I also would like to wait until next year so I can build a punch card. Tough call.
This game has different hidden object games and other tests (can't think of what they are called). Great story, great characters, great!
Happy Gaming
Bessie Mae

Thanks, I didn't even notice a map.
Happy gaming!
Bessie Mae

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator