Posts created by dollyflower

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Sep 8, 17 5:52 PM
I played the game the first time (last year) and didn't collect stars. I'm collecting this time around and the items you can buy really enhance the scenery!

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Sep 8, 17 5:49 PM
How do I open the treasure chest? Do I need what is in there? Thanks.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Covered by the Night on Sep 7, 17 3:29 PM
No tech problems. Windows XP.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Covered by the Night on Sep 4, 17 4:34 PM
I this game!! Just in time for Halloween. Not a bit boring!!!

posted in Witches' Legacy: Covered by the Night on Sep 4, 17 4:32 PM
These games are pretty much stand alone, but have some recurring characters. Enjoy!

posted in Bridge to Another World: Alice in Shadowland on Sep 2, 17 7:40 AM
Great game! Beautiful graphics! No tech problems. Windows XP.

posted in Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide on Aug 28, 17 9:18 AM
Is that Felix I spy on the shore in the Forgotten Cave?

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest on Aug 24, 17 3:17 PM
Game downloaded without problem, but when I pressed Play, the screen went black and stayed that way. Very disappointed! I really wanted to play this game. I hope the developers are reading these posts! Windows XP>

posted in Grandpa's Candy Factory on Aug 18, 17 5:21 PM
Great colorful, challenging and yummy game!

This is one of the best games BF has ever put out! Very challenging, esp. the bonus play. Highly recommend.

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on Aug 7, 17 1:59 PM
Great game! Beautiful artwork! Sure could have used a map!!! All of the Margrave games are worth the time spent playing.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End on Aug 7, 17 12:46 PM
Seems rather short, but I enjoyed it!

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Jul 28, 17 7:41 PM
Game downloaded fine, but froze on intro page. Couldn't control cursor. Windows XP.

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 17 10:50 AM
I found Afi much further on in the game and went back to collect the strawberries I had missed. Very strange placement of a much needed piece. I went a little nuts looking for Afi (a bird).

Help! I need to find Afi to reach the high strawberries. The SG just says, "now that Afi has joined you..." I must have missed something. Please help!

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Jul 12, 17 12:23 PM
A great game!

posted in 7 Roses: A Darkness Rises on Jul 12, 17 11:19 AM
Just finished! I really enjoyed the game. I would have enjoyed it even more if there had been a map. I found a WT and that helped in some places that I was stuck. All in all worth the purchase! Art work was beautiful except for the characters and they looked rather rough. Did someone do the characters and someone else the background?

posted in Spring in Japan on Jul 9, 17 12:05 PM
Super fun game with beautiful tokens. I've played the summer game. Now awaiting the next installment.

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land on Jul 9, 17 9:16 AM
Just finished replaying this game for the third (?) time. It's a really great game! I like the old games the best.

posted in 7 Roses: A Darkness Rises on Jun 29, 17 6:14 AM
I got the game to download and bought it! I really like it. I guess I'm back to easier games in my Senior years.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator