Posts created by RainbowElf

I figured that I would try both taking it off full screen and clicking restart when the puzzle came up and it worked wonders, of course I can't say which one did it, but maybe it was the combination of both that solved it.

Thank you for the solution so I didn't have to give up in a fit of frustration.

posted in Rebuild the European Union on Jan 6, 14 5:29 AM
Hey to all the British in here.

I am another one. Dreadful weather here in Somerset.

Wrapping up warm and avoiding the outside.

Stay safe and warm Brits.

posted in You're The Boss on Nov 4, 13 11:55 AM
I quite like this one too, a bit different and makes you think.

It does get harder, and I am sure that strategy will be the way to win this.

Not one for everyone, I can see that, but something different.

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 13 9:59 AM
Beyond frustrated, yet again a game with a glitch meaning that I can not go any further. So I either delete it and try again in the future or keep it on my game manager with it clogging up space and constantly reminding me that I can't play it.

Like others I got to the mine and when zooming in on the engine the cursor goes haywire and there is nothing that can be done.

I opened my game manager today and noticed an update but then was left disappointed when it was not for this game.

Sort it out BigFish.

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on May 14, 13 12:01 PM
I was having a problem with the wind chimes too, until I realised today that the arrow points to the shape the number belongs too. Duh on my part.

I thought I would mention it in case others had not realised that.

posted in Bus Driver on Apr 25, 13 12:55 PM
You can change the blinkers key though by going to the options I think.

I have them as 1 and 2, left and right respectively that way it is much easier to have that hand controlling them and the other steering.

posted in Heroes from the Past: Joan of Arc on Mar 18, 13 11:02 AM
Every time there was a text box on the screen it would go like I had clicked on it....That really annoyed me as part of the reason I play is to enjoy the story, and it gives you time out.

Did anyone else have this?

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... on Jan 30, 13 11:48 AM
I have tried to play this game and the collectors edition, and it is no go for either of them.

I click on play it makes the noise and goes to the "you have 60 minutes of the trial left screen", so I click play again and the same thing again.

No access violations, no errors, nothing, I just can't play it. A real shame was looking forward to this, I was hoping that this version would work at least.

Here I was thinking I had done something wrong and tried everything to get it sorted, then I come on here and surprise, surprise it is one of those now famous bugs in the games.

Bigfish I think you are going to be losing players at this rate, nearly all CE's I have bought recently have had some sort of bug in it, is this why you are having all of the sales, to try and sweeten up the players like me that are fuming!?

Oh and to clarify for me the ball breaks on the second to last stopwatch.

posted in Patchworkz™ on Dec 3, 12 11:38 AM
Try again seeing the first one got "moderated"

Well, to be honest can't be bothered I stuck by the rules, as a moderater of another site I know to stick to rules but it seems some over zealousness was operated.

Typing hurts me due to pain so if BigFish would prefer that I didn't then at least explain what I did wrong...But it is not just me who is in the wrong...most of your games do not work!

Oh game didn't work, looking forward to it, but would not spend money on it.

posted in Patchworkz™ on Dec 3, 12 11:34 AM
I get a screen to input my name and then when I click play the screen is white with a cursor but nothing else, I even gave it a while to sort itself out, nothing, and then I couldn't exit either. Grrr!

I am using Windows XP.

Just recently I updated all my drivers due to complications with other games, so I know that can't be the problem.

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown on Nov 25, 12 1:50 PM
Thank you that really helps me in making my decision.

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown on Nov 25, 12 7:23 AM
The thing I want to know is whether the bonus game-play is the real conclusion to the story.

Those that have in the pond know what I mean.

I hate buying SE and then the ending is rubbish. Can anybody help me with this?

posted in Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood on Nov 18, 12 11:19 AM
I am beyond fuming now!

This is just getting stupid, this must be the fifth hidden object game that I have bought that still has problems with no answers, it is stupid. You play for the hour and then after that everything starts going wrong, I mean you only need an hour for people to be sucked in right?

There is still no fix on another game that I bought, a collectors edition at that, which is a lot of money to me and now this one as well.

Sort it out BigFish this is getting beyond a joke, as someone has been with you for a long time and spent a vast amount of money on your site you could at least provide better quality games that actually work.

And to think I was going to give this a good review.

posted in Mysteries of the Mind: Coma Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 12 9:02 PM
Ditto on the pole issue. It was so infuriating to put so much time and effort into a game and then have a stupid tech issue stop me in my tracks.

I am getting so fed up of bugs, errors and slowed down play preventing me form having fun and causing stress.

As someone who is practically stuck in the house games are my only real entertainment and Bigfish was good at filling that void but now I am not so sure.

Lately games have gone fine in the trial and then slowed to a snails pace the further you get in the game.

Not good enough Bigfish and I refuse to restart the whole game when I am so close to the end.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Sep 22, 12 10:22 AM
I was going to buy this as I was really enjoying it however when I looked at the walkthrough I saw that I was up to chapter eight and there are only four more chapters after that so not worth buying it.

Good game for those who are slow players or those looking for the next step up from mystery case files and other games of that ilk, but for fast/experienced players maybe trial it and see how far you get before buying.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Sep 22, 12 9:44 AM
I guess I am in the minority then when I say that I much prefer doing things like that myself, it irritates me that the devs thinks you can't even undo a few screws yourself.

Nobody is in a hurry with these games so why make the game go faster?

This is the second collectors edition game I have bought that has bugs in it...and I am getting fed up of it.

Trying to go up the stairs in the judges House just results in an access violation, not even unistalling and reinstalling does not help.

I will be thinking twice about buying collectors editions in the future if this is how shoddy they are going to be, these things should be sorted out quickly when they are known.

So another game that I only get half the story of.

posted in Howlville: The Dark Past on Jul 9, 12 10:27 PM
I have to admit that even though I am sat here with my teddy bear I did try the knife on the teddy bear and usually do in games, but usually if the teddy bear has some stitches on it.

My teddy bear has just admitted that he would also try that, but he does get jealous of other teddy bears.

posted in White Haven Mysteries on Jun 6, 12 8:35 AM
Yet again the mental health thing has come up and not been researched at all, and this to me was the thing that ruined the game. At least they were not the typical "serial killer" crazy.

Multiple personalities or as it is now known Dissociative Identity Disorder (D.I.D), is completely different to what the character had, if anything I would say she had a psychotic break.
When suffering with D.I.D you have no knowledge of the other personalities, let alone what they have done or said, people will wake up with no knowledge of what they have done for as long as that personality has been there.

I suggest that not only the developers of the game but anyone else confused by this do some research and see how different it is to what the developers have put out there.

Suffering with mental health problems including hearing voices and other hallucinations, it really annoys me when people use the mental health thing to make a quick story, but do no research into the conditions that the said character is meant to have.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator