Posts created by Bigfishette

Played it entirely and sorry is just not up to par with Premature Burial, Also Masque of Red Death is a horror story about the plague and this game was not even close. I think ERS did a disservice to themselves because I think they are more than capable of creating a much better game that could have followed Poe's story. Perhaps the next one in the Series will actually be a dark game and with no cute animals.

posted in Alpha Kimori Episode Two on Apr 17, 13 10:05 AM
I have nothing against this game. It just seems like it takes a really long time for BFG to offer us new RPG games (which I love). There are still many sequels as well as new series not offered here yet that are available. I don't want to have to pay more for these games as rather give BFG my money. But I may have to purchase on other sites. Pretty please BFG I'd like to be offered better RPG games and more often. Thank you.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 2, 13 4:41 PM
The blue orbs apparently need to go in the exact right places (I'm assuming the single holes first) otherwise you'll have to start the entire level over which happened to me. I had put one in the four-holed floor which was what messed me up. Bummer and I had gone pretty far too. Live and learn. Hope no one else made the same mistake I did.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 21, 13 9:54 AM
ROSES777 wrote:A big thank you Valdy,that worked great ,just finished the game. There are several problem but not so bad. I liked this game very much.. my husband is terminally ill and i'm his fulltime caregiver,so these ho's are just my cup of tea. Wished I COULD BUY MORE GAMES BUT I'm an unpaid caregiver living on his social securit . Still God is faithful and I AM BLESSED .

Please check your messages.

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 13 11:36 AM
I loved this game. Try not to spoil anything but when I entered the apothecary I jumped about ten feet out of my chair then I laughed and laughed at myself. So cool to run into the unexpected. Thanks Elephant and BFG.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 26, 13 8:18 AM
So there are no HOGs in this game?

posted in Death Pages: Ghost Library Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 13 8:04 AM
I think Mystery of the Ancients: Curse of the Blackwater set the bar high. Now that game was CE quality. Am gettiing kinda picky about what I want in a CE these days.

posted in Aveyond on Jan 15, 13 6:16 PM
memawclay2 wrote:I think he is beside her once you return with the belt from the caves. He will then challenge you to fair combat.

ETA: you also need to have found the demon infested Genie's Lamp!

You are a life-saver. Thank you so much. Found the lamp and sure enough there he was.

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Jan 15, 13 6:09 PM
Bigfishette wrote:Finding it impossible to get all the tool chests so I can get all the scrap metal out of way to get more tool chests. Steam is just killing me especially moving past one on left in order to pass the one on the right. Anybody give me a hint. Thank you so much.

Oh my goodness I figured it out. Built a house and hurried up to get the builders down there to get it before they went home. Cool.

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Jan 15, 13 10:57 AM
Finding it impossible to get all the tool chests so I can get all the scrap metal out of way to get more tool chests. Steam is just killing me especially moving past one on left in order to pass the one on the right. Anybody give me a hint. Thank you so much.

Really like the series.
Still waiting for:
Tell Tale Heart
Masque of Red Death
Pit and Pendulum
Annabel Lee
These would make really cool creepy games which I really like too.

posted in Aveyond on Jan 9, 13 11:53 AM
Does anyone know where her husband is? She says he's near the Demon Caves and I have looked everywhere. Looked through all the hints here and don't see a mention of where he might be. I'm supposed to fight him for the lamp in order to get the Queen to mention the nightingale. Thank you so much for helping me.

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 9, 13 10:26 AM
I really like RPG games and it's rare for BFG to offer them. Played demo until it finished. Got me really curious as to what happens. But will pass as no journal as to tasks and can't see enemies coming.

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Jan 3, 13 2:37 PM
I loved it. Was really a long game with lots to do and find. Had a jump map. No extras like morphing, etc. But enjoyed the story. Was definitely fun to play. I thought was challenging too.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 8, 12 10:52 AM
see topic Where is hideout in Velia I had trouble too then found it.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 8, 12 8:44 AM
Bigfishette wrote:It is night and can't go back to Leah's town and no ladder to treehouse town. Been all over woods and hills. Can't find creatures hideout. Would appreciate specific suggestions as to where it is. Thank you so much.

Yahoo I found it. HINT: It's west of where you had to jump a gate.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 8, 12 8:10 AM
It is night and can't go back to Leah's town and no ladder to treehouse town. Been all over woods and hills. Can't find creatures hideout. Would appreciate specific suggestions as to where it is. Thank you so much.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 7, 12 3:02 AM
Thanks for the help Eridani. I;ve played RPG games for a few years. This one is just too frustrating and gave up. Looked and looked found no weapon only some armor. Maybe try again next year or when there's a walkthrough. Have a great holiday.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 5, 12 10:26 PM
I am stuck in Ailin Cave/Village. No supplies left. No gold. HP/MP rapidly depletes fighting monsters. Been "continuing" for hours trying to make some gains. I'm in easy mode. Found only 2 nuggets for dwarf. Not high enough level to defeat troll to get goat. Very frustrated. Am I going to have to start over from the beginning? I've checked every trunk and chest I could find and got the armor but doesn't seem to help. Thanks. I really think I missed something somewhere.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 5, 12 9:23 AM
Thank you. Had to start over as had a pc problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator