Posts created by paco12348

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 14, 10 9:21 AM
Wonderful, wonderful game. I would buy a game like this any day of the week. Great mixture of ****'s and other games. What I enjoy the most is having to find where to use the saved ****'s . Graphics are great. I don't usually play with the sound on so can't speak to that but the game flowed well.

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Jun 13, 10 9:18 AM
I'm saving this game just to remind me to NEVER buy another timed game. The game was ok until it came to the acorns. No matter how many times one tries to put an acorn on the bench it won't take it, IN ANY SPOT. It's the most frustrating thing I've ever tried to do. There's no skip after dozens of attempts. My compliments to the ones with the patience and time to com plete this part of the game. The rest of the game was ok. Of course I will never be able to complete the game because of the ACORNS.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on May 30, 10 10:41 AM
I'm not allowed to pick up the vial for the angel's tears. I worked the game once before without problems but now this won't work. I checked the blog and everything has been completed. Any suggestions?

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on May 30, 10 9:48 AM
I had no problems with playing the game the first time but this time I'm not allowed to pick up the vial for the angel's tears. It's there but I can't pick it up. When I hit hint it takes me to place to make the potion but I have to have the tears to do that. I have the other parts needed.

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 21, 10 1:26 PM
I'm barely getting started and have run into a problem. I need to distract the monkey but the monkey in the box won't work. It has sparkles but won't open. I opened it twice before but now when I don't need it, it won't open.

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on May 14, 10 8:13 AM
This is my first RPG. Perhaps someone will answer a question for me. I purchased a python but then found a sheep. How do I acquire the sheep or Ram, such as the case might be. I click on it but it doesn't show in my list that I have it.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 2, 10 4:05 PM
Just finished the game this Sunday and it was wonderfully entertaining. The story was great and kept me interested. I hope there will be more. Graphics, everything, just right. Not to hard, nor too easy. Just my style.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 28, 10 6:54 AM
Why did I get stars instead of the captal letters for hidden Object?

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 28, 10 6:53 AM
I loved this game. Was reluctant to purchase because it was a TM game but was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't impossible. It has a well balanced **** versus puzzles and a great story line. I'll be looking forward to the sequel.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 13, 10 6:32 AM
Does this have to be played in TM? I don't like timed games.

posted in Mind's Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten on Apr 7, 10 8:16 AM
This is the first game that has frozen my computer. In trying to pick up the pliers the game froze. I waited a few minutes and the cursor would go to the pliers but no where else. I couldn't back out of the game, it was frozen.
Otherwise, besides being too dark which creats lots of clicking to find things, it might have been a good game. Don't think I'll take the chance.

posted in Paradise on Apr 4, 10 7:31 AM
I loved Mysterious Island 1 but didn't enjoy the second one as much. When I saw Paradise said in the same breath as Mysterious Island I snatched it up. Now I regret it. Guess I'm not a hard gamer. I've had it for well over a month, resorted to the walkthrough, plodding through it mostly step by step and now I'm stuck with the wheel for the steam bath. I like a challenge but if something is not logical to me I don't see how others make the great leap into the unknown to know what to do. Lots of running around, back and forth, which I detest. I guess I'm a light game adventure lover. Too bad we don't know the level of leap of faith before we purchase a game. I wouldn't purchase it again.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Mar 31, 10 6:48 AM
Helloooooo, anyone there? If someone can help me with the vase and scooter key to open the hidden compartment I would appreciate it.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Mar 30, 10 12:26 PM
I'm about ready to turn the game back. For two days I've worked with the vase and the hidden compartment using the scooter key according to the walkthrough. It doesn't work. I keep getting the compartment is blocked. The vase has been set according to the picture. Since I never play with sound I don't know if it clicked or not. I tried it with sound and all I hear is the grate of the stone. Am I doing something wrong? Have I missed a step? I have everything in my inventory. I'm totally stumped.

posted in Paradise on Mar 27, 10 7:50 AM
Can anyone tell me how to save this game. I've started it three times under different names since I couldn't use the first name. I've read the blog and still can't get it to save.

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Mar 11, 10 10:31 AM
I finally got it.

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Mar 11, 10 8:52 AM
I've had no problem following the game but now at what I expect to be the last 3 scenes I'm totally lost. The Outpost, Swamp Dynamo and Swamp. I can't find the piece that goes into the mechanical eye. According to the walkthrough there should be a hidden scene. I seem to remember one but if I didn't pick something up it won't open now. Without that scene I won't be able to finish the game. Any help out there?

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Feb 9, 10 4:55 PM
found the answer

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Feb 9, 10 4:54 PM
I'm in the last scene and had to consult the walthrough looking for the password for the computer. The walkthrough shows a memory game and turning on all the cameras. It doesn't show anything about a pass word to get into the computer. Where do I find that? I tried Michaelangelo and every other thing connected with the game but nothing lets me in.

posted in Sarah Maribu and the Lost World on Feb 4, 10 8:20 AM
I'll purchase the game on the strength of this review. I can identify with all you said, toniaa, and, boy, do I dislike having to have a walkthrough because there's no continuity to the game.

toniaa wrote:Finally, a game I don't have to constantly use hints for. There are too many out there that have no rhyme or reason behind them. When you have to use a hint and still not find the object because it's too small, too hidden (like you can't see it even wnen it's circled and you just randomly click until it pops) or too obvious (like when the same objects are just superimposed over a new scene and stand out like the proverbally sore thumb). Then too remember the games where there is no order to what you have to do so you need the blog walk through continually to help you figure out an illogical sequence of events or puzzles that are still illogical after you do them. No this game is well drawn, well executed, and reasonable in what it expects from you. The theme is cutsie and the thought process doable for grandchildren but more important there is no murder or mayhem attached to it. So yeah, the female is the strong resourceful one but that's ok, girls need to learn they can take charge too. Two thumbs up, well worth buying. The replay value is great since the scenes can be skipped and the objects differ game to game. Very important when there's a story line to utilize all the objects within a scene since too often the objects are in the scenes and just ignored. If you put them there, use them!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator