Posts created by sgrwlf27

posted in I Know a Tale on May 24, 15 1:19 PM
alekann wrote:Get on the larger boat behind the fisherman. Look in the front and back. Use handle on machete. Use net on floating chest. Hope that helps to move you along.

I figured it out. I didn't connect that the 2 lions heads/skulls went in the 2 holes in the boat. After shooting down the box, everything progressed.

Thanks.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 21, 15 3:46 PM
Even though I used the machete and have done everything I can find (still can't find the spear to the gun) I am stuck as there is nothing to do, can't go backward, my blue crystal is glowing, but hint points to flat rock on left in cave and using anything including the crystal "too dark" message.

Help! I used a replacement game coupon so I could play this game as the last one with all the glitches is still not fixed.

I hope this is not another great game with glitches that takes weeks to get fixed.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 21, 15 3:33 PM
OK. You have to walk toward the boat next to the man at the dock. And FYI, I just bought the game (upgraded from demo) and that totem pole was not in my demo. So I used the emerald and still have no other stones. Did not find the spear for the spear gun, but other stuff will help progress (like machete). Hope this helps.

posted in I Know a Tale on May 21, 15 3:24 PM
Poof11 wrote:Gr8Guy...use the ruby and emerald on the totem by the docks.

Everyone else, you will not be able to light up that room until you have saved the girl, placed the lion switches and received the harpoon, catch the fireflies, etc. Then the blue crystal on the left hand side of screen above your journal can be placed into the figures hands which will bring up a HOS.
Hope this helps.

Same here, but I tried hint, points to rock, anything I use "Too Dark" message; I do not have a ruby. Where to I place the lion switched and receive harpoon or get the jar for fireflies?

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition on May 14, 15 5:10 PM
I have the CE, thus the strategy guide. But the solution doesn't make sense to me. This is a swap tiles puzzle and yet the solution is 2-3-4-8-15-14-13-13-9-16-15. First, you can't swap 13 with 13, so what does this mean? I can see no way that 4 tiles on a board of 16 can separate 12 tiles so they do not touch ever. I looked in the SE walkthrough and this puzzle is not even there. I didn't know they changed the puzzles between CEs and SEs.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 14, 15 12:34 PM
I finally got the update in game manager last night. Restarted game after update and same glitch is still there. I was able to first read the letter from mom and then to sort to the back to the captain's code and take the ship part. But after clicking on that letter from mom, it did not go into my inventory and each time I click on the torn envelope, I quickly see the letter flash on the screen for just a split second and it disappears. Now I have progressed in the game with the plus sign still appearing on ships mail in my inventory and using hint I am directed to the ships mail. I can't do anything till this is fixed.

Please relay this issue to the devs and ask them to come up with a successful update.

Oh and the oars message was in my game too.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 12, 15 4:10 PM
I was able to first read the letter from mom and then to sort to the back to the captain's code and take the ship part. But after clicking on that letter from mom, it did not go into my inventory and each time I click on the torn envelope, I quickly see the letter flash on the screen for just a split second and it disappears. I am guessing this is a glitch?

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 12, 15 4:07 PM
I, too, have no update showing up in game manager and I also have a glitch in the mail. It won't let me take the letter from Mom. I will keep searching the forum to see if anyone else had this issue before I get support.

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 15 2:03 PM
I placed the balls and rearranged to match jersey numbers and the balls slide forward and frat ring appears. But moving over it cursor never changes. Clicking and nothing happened. Read the guide to see if I overlooked something, but it says to take the frat ring when it appears. Anyone have any clue?

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 8, 15 2:17 PM
I FINALLY found out how to rotate them but the traditional clicking on the two you want to swap is not working. One time I was able to swap with the circle indentation tile but only once and after that no others would swap even with that one. HELP!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Mar 31, 14 4:11 PM
I entered the puzzle game and instantly went to work completing it knowing I had the missing piece. No matter what I do now I cannot get to my inventory while close up on the puzzle to insert it as the final piece. If I back out an try to drop it onto the puzzle on the table it just keeps going back to inventory. I don't use a walkthrough so I didn't even look to see if I could access the inventory before I started working the puzzle. HELP!

posted in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 13 12:32 PM
When I used the Book of death on the Bone King skeleton after crowning him, it went to a cut scene and I was left at the grove with Death and the other 2. I was supposed to have gotten the horse figurine, but it is NOT in my inventory. I went back to the shrine, but nothing clickable there. Is this a glitch?

posted in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 13 7:06 AM
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but strategy guide and BFG walkthrough both say to give it to "DEATH" and the guy is circled near the tree. But everytime I try to give it to him, or to the statue or anywhere in the scene, it bounces back to me with various comments like, "Odd, I'm rarely wrong, not a ghost of a chance,etc." Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch in my game?

UPDATE: in case anyone else makes this mistake..I thought I had collected the 4 spirits inside of the book and it is the book i kept trying to give to Death. LOL. I finally checked to see what else I had in my inventory I could use and there beside the book was the group of 4 spirits. Duh.

posted in Shaban on Jul 23, 12 7:40 AM
mac578 wrote:I have two Shabans in the mountain scene by the thief. One I can move around and one I think took the picture, so I can't use it on the other part! So frustrating!

I am guessing this is a bug?? Ugh, now I am stuck and can't go any further. I'll have to start over.

Any suggestions???

I am having the same issue. Two shabans with sheep and even though I already took the picture of the thief yesterday when I played, today the camera is back in inventory with no picture and I can get nowhere.

Any tech support for this issue? My last save from which I could load is waaay back at the fish pond which was extremely difficult on my laptop...would hate to have to start from there again.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 12 3:35 PM
Well my brain must've fritzed out. Of course, I spent soooo much time trying to get the dern hammer, I forgot what it was for. Thx!

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 12 8:01 PM
Any fishies swimming by to help out with this?

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 12 2:52 PM
I have looked back all thru the SG and can find no reference to SHEARS, but in Chp 3 Stables, it says after I'm done in the stables, to back out to the bushes by the statues, and use the shears 4 times. Where did the shears come from?

Thx
myviolinsings

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 4, 11 5:34 PM
Daughter plays on her laptop Windows 7 pro. She wanted to play on my laptop Vista Home Premium. I found her data file and pasted it into my appdata directory for this game, but everytime we open game manager and start RORIII her data is not there. How can we keep a flash drive updated to play on different computers?

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 3, 11 11:16 AM
Played the trial and purchased. Now I can't find my saved profile in the game. Do you seriously have to start all over or is there something I need to do differently to continue where I stopped in the demo?

Thx
Sheila

I had the same issue. What I forgot was that as soon as I got the shears, I used them on the obvious place on the mausoleum. So just head over and place the skull.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator