Posts created by hidnseekr

posted in Holiday Jigsaw Halloween 4 on Oct 26, 16 2:58 PM

I was hoping that a developer could try to make some Halloween HOP games like the Christmas Stories ones??
I think I would buy it, if it were like the Christmas ones!
Didn't know where else I could post something like this.
Thanks

posted in Lost Lands: The Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 16 2:51 PM
Does anyone know if it would be best to play these in order or does it matter?

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 16 7:24 PM
I did this puzzle several times but it doesn't work in a logical way, ie; purple or red according to the picture.
Strategy guide is no help. What is the logical reason you would be coloring all pieces, including why would you click on pieces for red that are not supposed to be red, and what's up with the yellow?

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 16 4:23 PM
I cannot find the morph in the "abandoned warehouse" in the "desert of death".
Does anyone know where it is, I have searched many times. Probably after I write this I will find it.
Thanks
Cookie

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 8:25 PM
CateMcKinney wrote:Game running smoothly until Cassandra's room. The tarot card over mirror disappears never to show up at all. And directions say to use Axiom symbol on cart in hallway. It does not work. So I am stuck and can go no further.

I'm having the same problem with the Axiom symbol and also, my hint doesn't work at all!?

I also had this happen. It was annoying because I had all the other ones.

I really liked the mask collection but

SPOILER!!!

I wish they would let you go back and get the masks you missed. Some games do let you do that. I hate when I miss 1 or 2.

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 16 5:32 PM
spoon when making the bath

I am making the bath for Tubber and put all the ingredients in the pot and picked up the spoon then the instructions came up for a mini game to separate ingredients in pot, but the spoon has disappeared and I can't find it. I played this far and can't seem to get any further.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks, Cookie

Am I supposed to be dead at the end of the game, because I seem to disappear.

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past on Feb 9, 16 5:08 PM
Sorry, but this is not about this game in particular, but did not know where else to go.
I pull up my game manager and it says 60% off all games. I click on it and it says "Fat Tuesday $8.99 CE's.
Why the confusion? This has happened before. Am I missing something?
Anyone else see this issue. Thanks

OK, now hour or so later the 60% off disappeared! Whatever!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 2, 16 3:45 PM
UPDATE PLEASE!!!!

I loved this game since it first came out, but in the old days, there was no "skip" or "hint". Also there are too many hos's and are hard to see.
I keep restarting it but am having a hard time finding things.

Maybe whoever made it in the first place could update it with skips and hints and less hos's. Leave everything else. It's a great game. Stayed #1 for several years I think.
Always love those long puzzles with the flies, etc.

Even the first Ravenhearst would be great updated.

I really think they need to wrap it up with this one, but every time I see a Ravenhearst I think I have to have it.
But what I really wanted to say is that I didn't quite understand the bonus chapter.
1. In the game I am the detective right? Then in bonus chapter I'm the bad guy. I didn't want to be the bad guy. It just didn't seem natural for the player to be the bad guy. What was up with that????
2.I did like the super puzzles, but I did see some glitches which I see other people had also. (also I tried to reset one part of a puzzle and it reset the whole thing)
3 I was thinking I would love it if they would redo the first 2 Ravenhearst's without the timer and with less and better HOS's.
4. Also(sorry, still complaining )they should have combined the "key" Ravenhearst and the "unlocked" Ravenhearst. Because I feel the "key" was a waste of money.
Just a few thoughts.

Really? statues coming alive again? Why? There are other story lines available.
BF, you are just rolling out the same stories over and over and people like me keep buying. I have slowed quite a bit the last year and I'm sure I and many others will become disenchanted with the whole thing.

I just can't believe there isn't any other ideas out there. I've had a few, as I'm sure others have. But I know that you would not be interested.
Anyway, that's my two cents

I think that anyone that bought 'keys' should get 'unlocked', just to make up for 'keys'. You have to admit, it was pretty bad and I am very leery of this one. The story line in keys seemed put together by stray pieces, I couldn't keep it straight.
I agree with some others, maybe we should just end the misery and stop this series.

spoiler

you need to click them in order like counting 1-2-3-4-5
I forget how they were set but just click on the one with 1 then the one with 2 etc.

I really don't think it's right that it says 90 minutes demo and cuts me off with 25. I could understand under 10, but 25?

This is the worst MCF game ever. I thought it was one of the worst games all together!
It seemed to be so far off the original story line. The character were awful and the ending????? This was just plain bad. Whoever did this game, go back to game school!!

kbau wrote:I am stuck. I completed the part where you move the levers to get the image lined up and then picking the musical notes to get the ears to drop. I got the gauge and flower. I am stuck after that. The game guide states that I need to find the differences in the silhouettes but only the one still shows after I completed the previous steps. And I am missing something? Is there a glitch in the game?

I had the same issue. Had to skip this part of the puzzle.

kbau wrote:I am stuck. I completed the part where you move the levers to get the image lined up and then picking the musical notes to get the ears to drop. I got the gauge and flower. I am stuck after that. The game guide states that I need to find the differences in the silhouettes but only the one still shows after I completed the previous steps. And I am missing something? Is there a glitch in the game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator