Posts created by Sablesshadow

posted in Where Angels Cry on Oct 8, 12 11:11 AM
Minesita,

If you mean the wall where you have to put the blue orbs, I've put my answer below, whited out. Just pull your cursor between the *s, I hope that's the puzzle you mean.

If not, contact me, OK?

* Put the five blue orbs on the door, since the first one's already there. The door will open. The last blue orb is in the secret room, I believe. The one where you have to click on it, after you play the yellow/blue puzzle. *

Hope I'm referring to the correct puzzle, and I have the correct answer.

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Oct 1, 12 7:12 AM
Glad you saw my tip, K, hope others who were having the same problem see it also.

Sable

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 30, 12 1:53 PM
I was completely stuck, as I had put the eel in the sink as the first action, so couldn't get into the lab where the technician was.

Never even thought to go back to get another eel; thanks to your advice I did just that, and it worked like a charm.

Thanks again,
Sable

posted in E.P.I.C: Wishmaster Adventures on Sep 30, 12 10:41 AM
Having the exact same problem as Kamana_29, rectangle in middle of screen.

Won't un- and reinstall the game, since Kamana_29 tried that and it didn't work, so it looks like I'm off to CS tomorrow to get a credit for this game.

Shame.

Update: Changed the resolution on the screen through the Options, and reduced the game from full view.

Works wonderfully now, no more rectangle in the middle of the screen. Now I can go back and forward to the walkthrough with no more rectangle present. Yay!

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 12 10:47 AM
Have the same problem in Chapter 3, mac4me. I let the paper with one rune slip down below the inventory panel at the bottom of the screen.

When I try to pull the paper back up, the cursor changes to a down arrow, and sends me back to the previous scene. I've un- and re-installed the game, but I don't have much hope. Afraid this will require starting the game again under a new name. If that's so, think I'll just wait for the SE version of the game. Really don't like starting over.

ETA: Eureka! Just for the heck of it, changed my settings to less than full size, and lo and behold, was able to get that pesky piece of paper out from behind the inventory panel. Onward and upwards!!!

posted in Shattered Minds: Encore on Aug 1, 12 8:18 AM
Was waiting with bated breath for the walkthrough before I bought the game. Thanks BFGBaikal, off to buy!

posted in Wonder World on Jul 28, 12 6:28 AM
Hi lauder, I stumbled on the answer, hope I can explain clearly.

In the room where the red roses are on the left wall above the bed, the large metal structure has a bunch of things on the floor.

You had to put a pin in the red thing previously.

The triangle clock goes on the middle of the large metal structure - you can barely make out the empty triangle spot, but the very large lamp post sticking out of the right side is pointing right at it.

When you hover your cursor over the empty space, you'll get a message "something goes here" I believe.

Good luck, and if I can help further, feel free to ask.
Sable

posted in Wonder World on Jul 28, 12 6:25 AM
Hi Carloslady1981, I stumbled on the answer, hope I can explain clearly.

In the room where the red roses are on the left wall above the bed, the large metal structure has a bunch of things on the floor.

You had to put a pin in the red thing previously.

The triangle clock goes on the middle of the large metal structure - you can barely make out the empty triangle spot, but the very large lamp post sticking out of the right side is pointing right at it.

When you hover your cursor over the empty space, you'll get a message "something goes here" I believe.

Good luck, and if I can help further, feel free to ask.
Sable

posted in Wonder World on Jul 23, 12 9:31 AM
The game opened full-screen on my monitor. Graphics are very colorful, and very cheery after the dismal CE's I had been playing. Enjoyable puzzles, and I personally enjoy FROGs immensely. Good game for me, and bought right after the trial.

If this is the first offering from the developer, I applaud them. Found the game interesting and look for more from this developer.

ETA: Was so into the game, didn't realize the game isn't full-screen for me, just seemed that way, lol. Sorry for the mistake.

posted in City of Fools on Jul 17, 12 9:37 AM
False alarm, I guess. Closed out the game, came back in, and up and down buttons work fine.

posted in City of Fools on Jul 17, 12 8:38 AM
Pushed down, then up button, cage moves aside, and I get a message that I need a lamp and a match.....,.

BUT....I can't get out of the mine to go get those items.

Help, please.

posted in City of Fools on Jul 11, 12 9:38 AM
Make that three, lol.

Thanks, cdnmsmom, I had found the map, but didn't realize the white arrows weren't on the map, but were arrows in the actual game. Can't tell you how much that helped!

posted in Dream Chronicles on Jun 18, 12 9:43 AM
LizzieK wrote:The video walkthrough is on youtube and it is broken up into chapters. You can find it by doing a search on youtube for:

sallysings dream chronicles

Be sure you type sallysings as all one word.

Lizzie, didn't realize you could find the walkthrough on youtube. That's great, and should help any newbie who's having difficulty with the game.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Return to Titanic on May 30, 12 11:02 AM
I disliked this game intensely. Had to finish because of my slight case of OCD, of course, but I finally grew so exasperated at the number and density of the HOGs that I just clickety-clicked out of them. I wish, as is done with puzzles, one could just skip the HOGs, especially when the game is overladen with them.

I also dislike clicking on a Hint, and getting the cryptic message "There's nothing to be done here." Thanks for nothing, lol, I knew that, which is why I wanted a hint,

Another thing that drove me crazy with the naming of the rooms - I searched fruitlessly for the machine room, when it was the maintenance room I needed. I think the whole walkthrough was messy and not well done.

If there's another Hidden Mysteries game in the future, I'll check the walkthrough just to see if the HOGs are so bad (and often).

Didn't like the story either, btw, one must wander all over the ship, and there's no real rhyme or reason to it.

MHO only, of course.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Return to Titanic on May 29, 12 4:00 PM
hannah57 wrote:I did play most of the demo but it didn't keep me interested because I'm not crazy about hidden object scenes. The travelling through portals was confusing so I had to use the walkthrough allot. I don't think it's worth buying a game just to follow a walkthrough to finish it. Sorry BF no buy here.

You're a lot smarter than I am, hannah57. I bought the game and regret it for the exact reasons you mentioned. For me, way too many hog scenes, and I was exhauseted trying to find my way around. This is a game that should, imho, have had a map which you could use to travel.

Will finish it, due to my OCD, but definitely won't replay, lol.

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on May 27, 12 11:27 AM
I'd vote it as the absolute #1 game in any and every category it was in.

Best game anywhere, anytime as far as I'm concerned, and this is the first (and maybe only) time I'll rave about games.

Looking forward to your next venture, and, if I may be so bold, can you tell me if you've put out any games I've missed?

The only (slight) flaw I found was that the HOG items were very small, but everything else (especially the minigames and puzzles) were outstanding.

Well done!

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on May 27, 12 11:06 AM
Thought this was the best game so far of all the games I've played here.

Had to rely heavily on the walkthrough for some of the minigames, but that's just me. Do love those slider games, though.

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on May 27, 12 11:00 AM
Thank you so much, Andre. Can't remember when I've enjoyed a game so much. Absolutely terrific (although I do wish the HOG items were a bit larger, lol.)

Looking forward to more of your games; actually, surprised that this isn't a CE offering, given the quality and caliber of the game.

Off to buy!

Sable

ETA: Would never have found that third gear, so thanks also to nyyykfan!

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 22, 12 8:10 AM
An even better response was posted by granmanana, who allowed me to finish the game, couldn't have done it until I saw her answer, and here it is:

Ok I just got it to work. Somehow I ended up with 2 on the right so I transfered them to the left. The left still needed 1 more so I pulled the right lever and got the four green and one red. The I pushed the transfer arrow < pointing to the left and it shot over one more. So thr red one WAS GONE. 3 and 4 TA DA!!

Thank you so much, granmanana, I hate to leave a game hanging, lol.

Sable

ETA: Lol, I left out one "na"

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 6:29 PM
Lol, never mind, found the screw I needed for the clippers on the well.

Asked and answered, <g>.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator