Posts created by raystownlady

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 13, 10 1:23 AM
Yes,you can skip the puzzles but they're not very hard.Judging by how much you get done in the hour demo,it has to be a very short game.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Mar 12, 10 12:06 AM
Hi Jean.Unfortunately there have been a lot of dark scenes in the games lately.I have my monitor set for maximum brightness and they are still dark.I sometimes only do the games in small doses if they have scenes that are hard on the eyes.All you can do is set your monitor's brightness.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 12:20 AM
I can't load it either.I wonder if if the server is busy with downloads.If you click on the question mark,it says if your internet connection is ok to try later.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 12:09 AM
I'm getting the same message.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Mar 9, 10 5:07 PM
It's been a while since I played this but it can be completed.I do remember I finished the game.

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Mar 7, 10 12:45 PM
Hi Joan.If you click on the All Game Forums at the top ,then click on the name of the game you want help with.This will show you all the questions and answers for what has been posted on the game.You will also see create a new discussion.You can click on this and ask your own question.Hope this will help.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Mar 6, 10 12:41 AM
Pretty sure there is only one.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Mar 3, 10 11:03 PM
Yes.Try the demo

posted in Apparitions: Kotsmine Hills on Mar 1, 10 1:09 AM
It's hard enough on your eyes when you have a few dark scenes but a whole game of it.What were thinking!!! Will certainly wait on better games than this.

You will find it at the farm house.If I remember correctly it's in the second room (after you get across the hole in the floor in the first room).Then you have to charge the phone and do a puzzle on the phone after it charges to get the number.

Welcome to the pond giggles.

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 21, 10 2:21 PM
There is a forest camp between Fort Ruins and the Bear cave.You will use one key there and get the final piece for the tree.Then you will be able to use the other key in Fort Ruins.

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Feb 14, 10 6:39 PM
Hi,Just saw your question.Have you played Wandering Willows?I really liked it.Similar to this with tasks to do but a lot longer game.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 7, 10 7:41 PM
Krissy is right.All you have to do is change your screen resolution back.Don't let this keep you from buying it.Only takes a second to change it.

posted in Green Moon on Jan 25, 10 12:14 AM
It's in the basement.Use the mug to get it.

posted in Green Moon on Jan 23, 10 9:45 PM
goddess2 wrote:I got the coffee and cup found the sugar, put the water and ground coffee in the cauldron but nothing happenes. what gives with this game.... the fire is under the cauldren so I dont know what else to do. not on my list of games to buy?????????????

There is a mug in the basrment.Hold that on the machine to get your coffee,add the sugar and then right click to drink it.Sorry to hear you don't like it.I am enjoying doing the tasks and already bought it.

posted in Green Moon on Jan 23, 10 9:36 PM
Pinky559 wrote:well I'm up to task 3. First it says take note from top of fridge. there is no note on the top of the fridge. ..then after I make the bread it says cast a magic spell. how do I do that? I can.'t find anything in the book telling me how to cast a magic spell. can anyone help me. thanks.

In my game there is a note on top of the fridge.You combine it and the bread while in your inventory.Then right click to eat it.

posted in Cradle of Rome on Jan 17, 10 5:27 AM
Hi Mary,You have to keep making matches until you clear the board(notice the background changes color as you make matches).You will then get a new board.As you accumulate money,you can buy the buildings. When you have enough money(if you take your cursor over each building,it tells you how much of each thing you need to buy it).It will build itself after you buy it.After you buy all the buildings at the bottom,you will get a new list of buildings.The match boards get harder as you progress.Hope this helps.

Hi,welcome to the pond.If I remember correctly,the first morphing item is the sign at the right side of the car you come upon in the lane at the beginning of the game.The number for the suitcase is random.After you find the phone in the farm house,you put it in the charger in the outlet in the bedroom.Then there will be a puzzle to do on the phone.After solving the puzzle,the phone# will be on the phone.The phone # is the # for the suitcase.

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Jan 10, 10 4:46 AM
For those of you who wish to try it, there is a demo at the I Win site.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jan 6, 10 6:07 PM
The glass container is the one on the middle of the table.Enjoy.A very good game.Welcome to the pond.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator