Posts created by obrien60

Margie, I clipped the wires before I clipped the nose hairs, now I have no clippers and can not blow up mama and go to the wedding. Any ideas?

Brilliant! thanks so much. still have to blow up mama some how though!

Well I must have gone out of order big time. One of the door tokens for the far left lady will not let me "activate" it because the gauge needle is in a different spot now after I did everything for the patient in that room.. I am well and truly stuck. I may have to start again and be careful.

I guess not, lol. I got the tears from spanking. I hadn't finished even the toe nails.
Now I can't clip her nose hairs, pick her zits or blow her up....lmao writing that.

I had the wireclippers for a long time.

umm..what dungeon? lol. oh boy. I went in the sewer, is that what you mean?

No, they are definately gone.

I used the clippers on some wire for the spanking machine, now I have no clippers for the stinkin nose hairs! what am i doing wrong?

Ha Ha, for some reason this really cracked me up!

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 11 4:11 PM
If anybody hassuggestions on level 38 i would appreciate it, lol. i am stumped

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 26, 11 6:06 AM
ok finally downloaded, but now I am out of time and have to go to work. have a great day all!

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 26, 11 5:30 AM
Ha Ha...it got to 64% and then I got a message....lol...Download has timed out.
Hilarious, need a fix please.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 26, 11 4:29 AM
Whoa, very sloooow download. This has not happened to me before, so I don't know. This is just the trial, I hate to think how long the game will take. Right now it is taking roughly 4 minutes per 1 percent. Yikes

posted in Roads of Rome III on Sep 27, 11 5:38 AM
I couldn't wait and got this game from the developer, lol. It is great. I hope they are working on Roads of Rome IV.

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 11 12:02 PM
I like this game very much. What the heck is a carboy? lol. I have no money so will have to wait for it. Enjoy all!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 12, 11 5:54 AM
I had no problem getting roads 3 at realore. And the game is hard.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Sep 2, 11 10:20 AM
Please BFG, I am begging you, lol.

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jun 20, 11 12:01 PM
I sent my very first dr. felix rx report. I guess we will see what happens. Too bad I was really having fun. Sigh, made it to 18 before it started going a little nuts.

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jun 20, 11 5:02 AM
Same here with screen flickering and breakup. Sigh. Was having fun, was leaning toward purchase.

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 15, 11 4:06 PM
LOL, I seem to hit mental walls on this one. Deceptively tough game. Love to shake the kitty though!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on May 27, 11 2:18 PM
Masander google Myst for Vista-I bought it recently.It wasn't too expensive either.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 15, 11 8:54 AM
I updated to the latest greatest nvidia driver and the game was still clunky. Curser ok if I didn't use custom (which I enjoy using). I was actually getting a headache from the transitions and stutters in the pictures. So sad.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator