Posts created by Angel369

Imberis wrote:This game is really buggy! The cursor sticks, which wasn't too bad. Then the game completely froze on me and I had to alt+ctrl+del my way out. No thanks. I guess I'll wait for the technical issues thread.

Oh dear...and just when I was starting to things were going well ..downloaded no problem and quite quickly but took ages to activate..and then hey presto it tells me that the trial period has expired and I'd not even seem a glimmer of the game
Any ideas anyone or are there any more little fishies that are having the same problems?

Just wanted to let you know that although it takes a while to download (think it took me about 45mins which I appreciate is not as long as some of you ) it is worth the wait...ERS have come up trumps again and the BUY button is calling

Just wanted to let you know that although it takes a while to download (think it took me about 45mins which I appreciate is not as long as some of you ) it is worth the wait...ERS have come up trumps again and the BUY button is calling

peglegann wrote:Someone in the review thread has posted that there are 8 Chapters, they did not mention whether that included the bonus or not!
Congrats on your morph Angel369!!
Hi pelegann, double thank-you for the game info and my new forum rank..looks like that means a buy for me sooner rather than later
Enjoy your day

pixielily wrote:Can anyone tell me how many chapters there are in the game. I assume the demo only shows 3 of them.
Hi pixielily have played the demo, n it's great but like you would like to know how many chapters to gauge whether it's worth a CE
As it's an ERS game, I think it's gonna be a buy at some point, as their games are always brill ...it just depends if I can control that buying finger
Enjoy your day
..just noticed I'm a starfish..

tillybaby wrote:Well, I would love to try it but in fifteen minutes I've managed to download 1% so I'm giving up because I refuse to spend all Thursday trying to download a collectors edition anymore,

It comes to something when the download takes longer than the game does to play.
Oh tillybaby I'm glad it's not just me It's sooooo slow but fingers crossed it'll be worth it
Off to do some washing etc while I wait...

Hi there GM standing for Game Manager,,,need I say more Enjoy your week-end

I know BF has taken a bit of a bashing recently over the whole GM issues ( I have some myself but that's another story ) but I've just completed the whole of this wonderful game and the extra puzzles and I've got to say a HUGE WELL DONE this is a brilliant game and worth every penny of it's CE cost...lovely graphics, great storyline, very engaging game from Blue Tea...I've had all their others and this is just as good as Briar Rose and almost as good as Frog Prince..well done everyone it's certainly made up for some of the 'niggles' that have been happening lately...and as I always say 'praise where praise is due'

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 11 10:53 AM
nikoko wrote:
Wotsinaname wrote:Loved this game. Got almost to the end and stopped playing early this morning! however, tonight the game won't load (try several time and it just takes me back to the Recent Activity screen and when I try a third time it get a game error 809. I've tried leaving it (for about 10 minutes) but nothing. Also everytime I now load Island Tribe it loses the game I've played. Doesn't seem to be a problem with other games - at least those I've tried. Any help gratefully received.

I have the same trouble with being returned to the Recent Activity screen. I do not get any error messages ... I try to start the game, the screen goes black then I am returned to the Game panel. So frustrating

This happened to me so I un-installed and then re-installed and now I have an access violation I had played the game perfectly before tuesday morning but my problems started then...I can't seem to get any help from anywhere and feel I've wasted my money on this game tried sending e-mail to help desk but just got a pro-forma reply which again has never happened to me before..any help would be gratefully received

crawle1960 wrote:I have been d/l for over an hr now and it just crashed and I have had to re-start PLUS it auto d/l a new bfg game sub which I neither needed or wanted.

Oh I know how you feel...the same thing's happened to me in the process of downloadin for second time...n it's soooooooo slow
Still fingers crossed it's worth the wait

Oh dear I think we've been spoiled with previous games and so we are expecting great things from the Thursday slot
My personal favourite; Dracula Kills was sooo good that I'm sorry to say I haven't found anything that matches it in length, content and all round enjoyability (not sure if that's a real word but I hope you know what I mean )
Still will give this a go and keep my fingers crossed.. [/color]

posted in Dracula: Love Kills on Jul 15, 11 1:20 AM
NICNACNOO78 wrote:Bought the CE and it is THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!
Oh yes NICNACNOO78...I so agree with you

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 11 12:13 AM
Please someone pinch me..but not too hard are my eyes deceiving me or have I just lost several days...a CE..on a Sunday wow downloading now

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 3:45 AM
oh wow...worth the wait...this reminds me of Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles ..in set up only of course..but hey that'd be a good idea for a game..the Prince of Darkness versus The Greatest Detective...how bout it game developers...and if that takes off a share of the royalties...as in maybe the game for free...or my name on the credits ...ohh sorry getting carried away now would love to know how long this game is before I buy but I'll certainly be buying it in one form or another

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 3:25 AM
oh wow...worth the wait...this reminds me of Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles ..in set up only of course..but hey that'd be a good idea for a game..the Prince of Darkness versus The Greatest Detective...how bout it game developers...and if that takes off a share of the royalties...as in maybe the game for free...or my name on the credits ...ohh sorry getting carried away now would love to know how long this game is before I buy but I'll certainly be buying it in one form or another

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 1:35 AM
woop woop it's just finished now off to see if it bites

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 1:14 AM
peglegann wrote:

Please Angel369, put that garlic away quickly!!!!!! LOL!
consider it done Peglegann.. shouldn't be long now might just keep in to hand though...just in case lol

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 1:04 AM
Morning everyone oooh wasn't Dreamland brill still not finished and looks like the kind of game you don't want to end ...back to reality today and still waiting for the download to complete...soooooo slow let's hope the prize is worth waiting for...maybe if I put the garlic away fingers crossed anyway.. hope everyone has a great day

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 3, 11 12:54 AM
Good morning everyone I managed to purchase 2 CE's and 4 SE's last month so I actually got my two credits for full punchcards and then another free credit on top so I'm really happy Looks like this could be one of my'free games' already...ps Love reading your reviews GoofyDuck and missed you when you were gone( ooh that sound's a bit like the opening of a song doesn't it ) still great to see you back...hope everyone has a lovely day

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 2:47 AM
Ummm fanx I think...didn't mean to be offensive or rude but just unsure of why it had happened...I feel like I've had my knuckles wrapped or bitten by a big shark

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator