Posts created by mommerj

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 16, 17 3:39 PM
To my neighbors,
Real life has taken a toll on me and my ROM playing time for the past 6 months or so. Technical issues keep me out even when I do have time to play. I totally understand for those who have had to drop me. I have been trying to get back to playing more the past few weeks.

During my absence, I tried to get on 1 or 2 times a week just to gift my neighbors, but the game has a glitch that I can not visit any neighbor at a higher level than myself, including Elvira. This is so frustrating, and seems to keep recurring, especially when a new offer is released. So to my neighbors above 740, I am not avoiding gifting you. I just cant visit and gift you. This problem has been occurring off and on for the past several months.

I hope to be visiting and gifting all my neighbors soon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 12, 17 2:53 PM
Welcome back lsmalplz!
As a few have mentioned, I come and go. I'm not playing as often as I used to. I try to get on once or twice a week, but that is no guarantee, as I have many RL distractions that keep me from playing as often.

Glad to see an old friend back.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 7, 17 2:47 PM
oh my gosh, so sorry to hear this. Wishing her a speedy recovery!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 4, 16 2:34 PM
I haven't been able to visit any neighbors above me for a week. The issue remains, this is NOT an internet browser caching problem!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 25, 16 6:06 AM
So sorry to hear about your sick dog. You have been a long time and good neighbor. I will keep you my neighborhood, no need to worry about gifting. Play when you can.
Take care.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 14, 16 9:11 AM
To my dear neighbors,
On August 9, my brother unexpectedly passed away. I have not been playing RoM much this week, as I have been supporting my family and helping with arrangements. I will be out most of this week as well as I travel for the funeral which is on Friday Aug 19. I hope to be back by Monday Aug 22.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 25, 16 8:38 PM
Congratulations Thurber! You will be at level 1000 before you know it!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 23, 16 6:15 PM
HaHa!! Thanks msmighnc! I wouldn't have made it this far without all my WONDERFUL neighbors, both in the game and here in the forum!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 19, 16 2:22 PM
Good luck on your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 17, 16 4:47 PM
Hope all goes well, good luck on your surgery.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 1, 16 7:59 PM
Dear neighbors, Due to a family emergency, I need to fly out of town. At this time I have no idea how long I will be gone. At least until 7/10, but probably longer. I will try to log in a gift when I can.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 28, 16 7:49 PM
I'm sure there as many reasons as there are people playing this game, as to why a WL is left empty. I am a player that has been playing this game for over three years (I kind of lost track how long it's been ). At this point, I don't much need anything. I have many, many charges, and can usually buy them when I need them. I play this game for my entertainment. If a neighbor wants to send me a gift, any gift, I'm ok with that. If they don't, that's ok too, no hard feelings.

Don't stress out. You are right, you can't read people's mind, and don't try too. Gift how you see fit, play your game the you want and enjoy!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 28, 16 5:50 AM
Keeping my place open for you as well! Take care of yourself and your daughter, hope she recovers well from her surgery.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 20, 16 6:23 PM
Glad to hear your problem has been resolved. That must have been very frustrating!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 26, 16 7:16 PM
Praying for your continued healing and recovery! So happy you are home and on the path of healing.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 26, 16 6:37 AM
I will be cutting back on my RoM play for the next several months. Not totally leaving the game, but cutting back to make time to enjoy the summer weather. I will check in a couple times a week, but my avatar may fall asleep.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 26, 16 6:31 AM
swainger, I feel the same. It is always sad to find a gift from Elvira. Many times I can't figure out who left because I no longer keep a list of neighbors either. People leave the neighborhood for many different reasons. I don't take it personally. I am really sadden when I find it is a long time player and neighbor that leaves.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 15, 16 12:30 PM
So sad to hear this!
Send her and her family much love and prayers for a full and speedy recovery!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 30, 16 10:09 PM
So glad to see you back! Get caught up as you can, no need to hurry.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 21, 16 9:11 PM
Thanks for posting an update Billye. It's great to hear she is doing well!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator