Posts created by kishimojun

posted in Redrum ™ on Nov 2, 09 11:52 PM
In this whole game, it's only that one puzzle you found creepy?

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 2, 09 3:15 PM
FrankMorgan wrote:Are any of the long games that have no trials HOG types?

Short answer, no. They are adventure games where you interact with characters and work out puzzles. Or try to. Personally, I stink at these.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Nov 2, 09 12:47 PM
It's a red thing that fits on top of the spray and has a nozzle on it to direct a fine spray. It is near where you found the can of spray and can be reached with the grabber. Then you have to put it on the can.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 1, 09 5:47 PM
FrankMorgan wrote:AHA! Soooo, how do I find which games are IHOGs? Don't care for the "dark" HOGS but really enjoy otherwise. Have never tried the Adventure games or the long ones w/o free trial. Have tried the Nancy Drew but get confused too easy.Thanks for suggestions.

I suggested a while ago that they make a separate category for IHOGs (and one of the moderators agreed to pass the suggestion along to whoever makes that decision), but until then we're all kind of stuck with doing the 1 hour demo and/or reading other players' reviews.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 1, 09 1:37 AM
And almost daily there's a thread (or two) complaining about it, too.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 30, 09 6:53 AM
Glad you found it. For the benefit of future players looking for the answer, it is right near the can itself and you need the grabber to get it.

posted in Big City Adventure: New York City on Oct 30, 09 3:51 AM
Much better than I expected! Well worth my $6.99 and a nice addition to my collection.

posted in Big City Adventure: New York City on Oct 29, 09 6:41 PM
Even mods make booboos

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 29, 09 6:38 PM
I'm one of the ones BinLA was talking about. I didn't like RTR because of all the running around with different inventory items trying to work out where and when to place them. It was too much work to be fun for me. But the people who don't like RTR and aren't excited about the next one are few and far between.

I have yet to find a game too dark for me (and hubster plays some doozies on disk), but I can understand how some would feel that way about certain games. Fortunately, whatever you or I didn't care for about RTR, and for all those who loved it, there are games enough here for all to enjoy.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 29, 09 10:13 AM
It should just cut to another scene all on its own. If it's not doing that, I suggest contacting Customer Service. They're reachable with the little on the right or if you are a member you can use live chat by going to the "my account" page.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 29, 09 9:27 AM
monkeyface, you owe me no apologies. While it was pretty obvious you have strong feelings, and just as obvious that I do as well, you were respectful in your disagreement which is all that can be asked for.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 29, 09 8:08 AM
You're welcome. My objection was never with you personally, just one line from your post.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 29, 09 8:01 AM
Thank you for the clarification, FIWHAWK. In that case, I am more than happy to embrace your right to your opinion of this, or any other, game.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 29, 09 7:52 AM
I would not EVER call for a game being pulled, censored, etc. Period. I might post that I didn't like it and give my reasons, but that would be as far as I would go. Apparently we are going to just need to agree to disagree on that.

On a happier note, I did notice that you edited your post and thank you for doing so. I edited mine as well.

ETA: We did have one about child abuse/abduction after a fashion. It was Redrum, remember that one? A little girl stuffed in a loony bin with a sadistic head psychiatrist. No, I didn't call for it to be removed and I don't remember anyone else doing so, either.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 29, 09 7:42 AM
I stand by everything I did say. Do the other things bug me? Yes, a bit, but not as much as asking, or even implying, that BFG stop selling a game because an individual (or even several) object to content. So, for as long as there are people posting that, I will continue to post against that level of censorship.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 29, 09 7:29 AM
It's the whole "should NOT be on a game site" that is deserving of all of the objections that can possibly be mustered! The fact that the OP doesn't like the game, or the topic, or whatever, is entirely up to them. That part qualifies as opinion and is valid. Saying that it should not be here is a call for censorship, plain and simple. As said in the other post on this topic - censorship is more offensive than any game, book or movie could ever be.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 29, 09 7:03 AM
But every call for censorship needs to be responded to.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 29, 09 5:26 AM
So don't play it and don't buy it. No problem. But don't call for censorship or telling anyone else what they can and/or should play. That causes a BIG problem. As an adult, I make my own choices, thank you. And censorship anywhere, anytime, shakes me down to my core and begs a response.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Oct 29, 09 3:42 AM
Sure, OnWI. I'm certain she meant, "It should be removed from this site." in the nicest possible way. Those 3 posts of hers? Two of them called for BFG to pull this game. Nothing at all wrong with responding vigorously to a call for censorship, even if only for a game.

posted in Big City Adventure: New York City on Oct 29, 09 12:30 AM
I've been waiting for a new Big City Adventures game for a long time. A definite buy.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator