Posts created by Imberis

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 16, 13 6:27 PM
Customer Service actually got back to me in a pretty timely manner, but none of their advice has helped so far. Hopefully I'll get it to work!

I wish the developers would release an update, or the mods would come and give us some sort of news about the update.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 15, 13 8:39 PM
Thank you all for compiling these lists! Very useful.

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 15, 13 6:44 PM
Gemini Lost, Artist Colony, and Buried in Time are all pretty similar. Wandering Willows is sort of the same, but a little different and a little easier. The Island: Castaway is also kind of similar, but with some more difficult mini-games in it.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 15, 13 6:04 AM
Any news, mods? Does anyone even come and read these tech issues posts after the game is a few days old?

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 14, 13 11:26 PM
I wish I knew! I'm having two different kinds of errors (an "insert disk" error and an access violation one). No one is responding in the tech support thread. I did contact customer service. I hope they have an answer.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 14, 13 12:56 AM
silvereagle wrote:Have a strange one, Played the game for full time and bought the game and went to play again and it tells me that "Insert disk in drive D exe failure", never had this before and have to restrart to actually close the game. Help please

I'm having the same problem! The demo worked fine, but after I bought the game and tried to play it, I got this error.

Edit: Seriously? I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and now I get an access violation message.

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 13 4:51 PM
I bought it and finished the main game in not quite three hours. I haven't played the bonus part yet. I do play kind of fast, but I didn't skip anything (except some dialogue a few times).

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 2, 13 6:45 PM
I wonder if they just changed this today, or if the no-no words only apply to messages? I've seen a bunch of usernames with actual curse words in them!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 2, 13 6:24 PM
The auction update today, where it shows the auctions ending soonest at the top, is kind of glitched. If you scroll down a bit, then scroll back up to the top, the times for the auctions change.

For instance, the topmost one will say 0:00:07 left in the auction. I scroll down, and back up, and it'll say 1:28:00 left. That can't be right. It does it each time I scroll down and back up, and with different times left each time!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 2, 13 6:13 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in to let you know that the developer is in the process of improving the auction house for y'all. That will be released soon in an update.

In the meantime, there was a change today in the current auction house, to make that more fun. What do you guys think?

bfgDeveron

Was there a game update? My GM isn't showing any available updates. The auction house loads way faster now.

Edit: Is the update where it shows the bids ending soonest at top? If so, I like that!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 2, 13 6:07 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hey everyone,

Yes! The developers agree that this is an important feature. It didn't quite make it into the initial launch of the game, but we expect this functionality to be available soon in an update.

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

Thanks for the information! That's good to hear.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 30, 13 10:31 PM
Aurizon wrote:It would be very interesting to have a spot where we could sell the items that everyone has in infinite amount.
Even if it is for very low amounts 10-100 pieces each.
This would actually clear a lot of garbage from the auctions house and how many purple owls do you need anyway.
This would put more money into play an allow an increase in the price of the rare stuff since people would have more money.

I agree. I desperately want to get rid of these purple owls! I'd love to be able to just hit a button and sell them for 10 coins each. No one in the auction wants to buy them, so I guess I'm stuck "saving" them until I complete the collection they're in.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 30, 13 10:27 PM
I thanked everyone (or at least I hope I got them all), too. I got a couple of nice, polite messages, but the majority of them are just rude and they don't even say please or thank you when "requesting" (really, demanding) something from me.

I'm also starting to notice some inappropriate usernames. They don't bug me, but I imagine a lot of people will be startled to see those words come up asking to be their friend!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 30, 13 10:16 PM
Is there any way to remove or block someone from your list of friends? I keep getting the same message from the same people over and over again that's basically a demand to give them stuff, and in all caps, no please and thank yous, etc.

It's driving me nuts, and I would like to remove these people.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 27, 13 3:14 PM
After the newest update, the Auction House is super slow to load. It didn't take nearly this long before.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 27, 13 2:47 PM
This is how most free-to-play games work, sadly. Unless the games build in a lot of content right away, there comes a point where you're stuck with nothing to do because you finish all of the quests. Then the developers will add more content (usually), you play that until you've run out of quests, and rinse and repeat.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 24, 13 12:36 AM
ThomAndJerry wrote:Played the game for just about an hour. It closed out by itself and will not reopen. When I try to open it, it acts like it wants to then doesn't.

Have you restarted your computer and tried again? And if that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the game. You might lose progress that way, but this is what the customer service people will tell you if you send into them for help.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 24, 13 12:34 AM
Yes! The auctions are flat-out awful! There's no way to find the item you want except to put it on your watch list. That list can only hold five items, and it only notifies you if a friend has put up a watch list item. It's a pain scrolling and scrolling and scrolling just to possibly find the item you're looking for. There needs to be a search function, or at least categories.

There also needs to be a place where you can see what you've put up for auction and what you've bid on. If you want to look and see if you're still the highest bidder, you have to scroll through all of the items and hopefully remember whose auction you bid on! Way too messy.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 24, 13 12:32 AM
Yeah, this game has been out as a "sneak peek" thing for at least a few days. I figured they'd release it as a soft release and not the TGT.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 20, 13 11:33 PM
While listening to my own music, I got the "no sound card detected: you will have no sound while playing" (or something like that) message. Odd. I'm listening to music, so obviously I have a working sound card. I guess the two programs are interfering with each other.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator