Posts created by mumma_1

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 4:31 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Right now......the Spring Room 2 is attached to the "window" in the lower left of our private room.......

IF it were attached to the Spring Room 1 (through the window pane of the house/shed/shack), I cannot see that it would be that much of a programming change. Other "glitches" have been fixed during events/regular play......I think this could easily be fixed.

Another great idea.....I am changing rooms every 12 hours as are a lot of other players, which I think is wonderful and maybe we will be able to get to level 2 of the Spring Hunt achievement.....I really hope the Dev's are listening

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 6:59 PM
eli173 wrote:

Frankly, I don't understand all the commotion about the old achievements and I strongly recommend to new players to take advantage of the new room to the fullest instead. They will definitely need all the gold they can get, and this is a much more pleasant way to accumulate some than playing all day doing the rounds, just to earn a few coins.

I am relatively new to MC...started August last year...I am at end of current content and have plenty of gold....I love the new room and the HOS's inside it but, imo it's not about the coins, it's about being able to meet the goals that they have set in the achievement's. I am one of those players that would like to earn all the achievements that are available...I know some of these are really loooong time goals like Trina and DQ's but the Spring Hunt achievement is doable during the event....if the Dev's had thought this through......Well I have complained and moaned about this in more than one thread.....I will not mention it again

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 6:22 PM
Whilst I think that it is commendable that MC players are doing all they can to help each other obtain the Spring Hunt achievement and the associated items that drop from that particular HOS....I really don't think it is fair that the Developers have left us with this dilemma.

I feel a bit cheated to be honest.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 3:24 PM
Desertdruid wrote:In the Castle, we routinely go from 1 room to another. Why can't we go through a door at the back of the porch into the house & ending up in the new Spring room? Surely that wouldn't be difficult to program - it's a mechanism already everywhere in the game.

I like that idea....and if your friends don't yet have the 2nd room available maybe a 'nobody is home' bar could pop up on the screen.... ETA: and vice versa...a way to get to room 1 from room 2

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 2:59 PM
gohill wrote:I haven't seen it yet, but there also been a Spring Fairy DQ quest to visit the Spring Terrace HO in the past....

That will be fun.......not

Here's another thought Dev's......why not take the 24 hour cool down off of the Spring Terrace and have the normal 1 hour cool down time....that way we can choose whether or not to use an amulet to get this impossible achievement.

Surely that is not too difficult to adjust in the programming....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 11:34 AM
It's such a shame....

I don't know how this got programmed without everything being tried and tested....

oh well....maybe they have another update to surprise us, a magic rabbit hole (in the second Spring Room) that leads to your friends 1st Spring Room (if they have it available)... Dream on mumma

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 9:15 AM
Let me start by saying how wonderful the new Spring Event is.....it is my first and I am enjoying it so far....the Design and Graphics along with the music is beautifully done...However

I love the new Spring room and it's HOS's, but it has left players like myself in a bit of a kafuffle .....I am yet to earn the award for completing the Spring Terrace HOS x amount of times....yet there is no Spring Terrace in the new room

I love my friends dearly but I do not expect them to keep changing their rooms backwards and forwards to help me get this achievement plus the items dropped from that particular HOS in Spring Room 1 (Real Life must go on too)

In my personal opinion I am looking at this as a glitch....if this is so...it would be much appreciated if this could be rectified ....

I will still play regardless....as my addiction to this wonderful game is so strong

But I would like to ask... what was the thoughts behind this decision?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 6:38 AM
1457051 wrote:I don't.
But will help.
I have put rm2 opn after my avatar name. Will change to rm1 opn
I will change it back and forth through out the day.. Not everyone plays at the same times, so I figure this way either 1 or 2 will be open for a couple hours at a time
Hope this works!

What a great idea....I will do the same.....I do need room 1 for the Spring Terrace achievement as this is my first Spring Event.....what a strange thing for the Dev's to do.....looks like this achievement will be impossible to meet

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 5:23 PM
No way to get the Spring Terrace Achievement in the new room though

I am loving the new room and will keep it up but the Dev's could have added a terrace in the new room too ...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 5:01 PM
Woohoo

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 4:28 PM
I'm so excited, I just can't hide it

I do have a query though.....as this is my first Spring Event....I am just wondering how to achieve the 'Spring Terrace HOS' achievement if it is not available in the new room

Any thoughts?

ETA: Spoiler There are three (HOS's ?) available in the new room Easter Basket, Easter Tea Party and Enchanted Clock... no Spring Terrace in sight

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 5:14 AM
El62 wrote:no-one knows, hopefully in april

April .....I was kinda hoping it would start in March considering how early Easter is this year.... .....(just impatient......I guess)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 5:11 AM
....MC Addict Anonymous please call ......0000 etc.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 18 5:51 PM
Luckypool wrote:Thank you Aunti Roo and mumma_1.
I will do the puzzles more, and take your advice regarding just picking one hand. I usually do about 5 puzzles in a 24 hour period and manage to accumulate 3 x 5 diamonds, any other stuff is purely a bonus.

Bring on the Spring Event!!!

Bring on the Spring Event!!!

Agreed, doing the rounds will be more fun....and you might enjoy playing them more

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 18 5:27 PM
Luckypool .....

As Annelliegram has said.....do the rounds...

Have a pause in between the rounds and do the puzzles.....I have had more luck with the puzzles since I have chosen to pick one hand only (all the time).....If I was in your position now, I would put everything else on hold....Trina will still be there waiting when you are ready to return....Save all your inventory that opens ZZ's for when you are ready to continue the Character Quests..... (not telling you what to do....only what I would do...)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 18 5:11 PM
I would also like to wish a Happy St Patricks Day to everyone may today bring a little Irish luck to everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 18 7:37 AM
jEMSW wrote:

- The 'Residential District' with that heavy gate right in front of the 'Handwrought Cart' must lead to some kind of adventure.

- We know the Devs like "Stargate", & that circular gateway, just behind the ship in the Limb Entrance, is definitely reminiscent of the Stargate & would fit in perfectly.

I'd like to see where that Portcullis leads to also..... I wonder (more like wish) if that circular gateway leads to another area on the map.... that would be great, having a whole new area to explore

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 18 6:41 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
mumma_1 wrote:...and where all those closed doors lead to.... in the Chapel and Kaley's Fancy goods....
Someplace else.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 18 3:16 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Sigh ...... I was giving a "technical" answer ......there is the Map and all..... The Castle is one area of the map..... the locations you mentioned as being outside the Castle are all accessed from the Castle on the Castle Map section.....ergo, (to me) are "in" the Castle.....

But, I can certainly see you point of view. (I tend to be a bit more "literal" than some.)

That's what I thought too.....it would be great for other areas of the castle to open...for example bed chambers etc... but I would rather see places like the Orphanage Adrian was left at (where is that?)....and where all those closed doors lead to.... in the Chapel and Kaley's Fancy goods....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 18 4:31 PM
playingthegame wrote:Oh Noooo!!!

I had completely forgotten about this change over.
So my UK "MC Day" will begin at 1 am. on Sunday 25th March
NO more night forages for me and if I oversleep I will lose one gifting slot!!

My thoughts exactly .....but I always seem to wait for the new day so I can gift before I go to bed

As it's Mother's Day in the UK....Just like to add Happy Mothers Day to all Mother's and Grandmother's

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator