Posts created by bsbagwell

posted in Mishap: An Accidental Haunting ™ on Feb 21, 11 8:10 AM
Love, love, love it! Worth the money. Long game, but not too long.Long enough to keep you busy but not too long. It's not boring at all and you will get used to it. Had to use the "Walkthrough" about 3 times but after I got the hang of it, I did not want to cheat. It just helps you get started and what to do if you don't understand how to get around. Really helped me out! Graphics worked fine. Little bit of slowing at times, but very few. I have Window's Vista Premium Home edition and it slowed a little while my virus scan was running but that was my fault because it's so addicting, I play when my scheduled scan was running, but that's what makes us safe. Big Fish did good on this one. Read the red print before you install on the compatibility with your system! Notice it where it say's "System Requirements". You will love this game. Played it twice, once on trial version, had to restore my computer and played it again somehow, but it's worth the money! Join BFG if you have not and enjoy this game. You will not be sorry. And buy it on Big Fish. They have the best deals, games, prices, ect!! You will be pleased as I am. I don't usually comment but have been a member for years and felt it was time I started supporting my Game community!!! I don't really understand the "HOG" or "IHOG" thing but I'll Google that later. Thanks again, great job BF!

posted in Reading the Dead on Feb 15, 11 10:53 PM
I agree with all of the above! NOT!

posted in Once Upon a Farm on Jan 3, 11 2:27 AM
I agree with Barbee44!

posted in Once Upon a Farm on Jan 3, 11 2:25 AM
Waste of my time. I've been buying Big Fish Games for years and this has got to be the worst! It has racist remarks and it's crazy at the "Leaf" being a "sheet" and ect., ect, ect. I'm with all the others comments on how bad this game is. I've never even posted on a forum, but I felt this one needed to be commented on. Don't waste your time and don't waste your money. Big Fish, you really disappointed me on this one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator