Posts created by RaceCat3

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 13 9:12 AM
If you bought the game here, they are listed in alphabetical order in your purchase history. Otherwise, I guess you would have to look in a file of wherever you may have bought it. I have bought a few games from the "big river" site, and can look at them listed there if I wanted to. I really think this is a new release (or at least newer than two years), not that I know anything. LOL

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 13 8:18 AM
I know that I beta'd it back on March 8. I write down all betas, with comments about them, so that when they are released (sometimes many months down the road), I remember that I have played it.

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call on Aug 16, 13 8:43 PM
[Off topic content removed]

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call on Aug 16, 13 8:17 AM
[Off topic content removed] This game will be an SE buy for me---I rarely buy CEs any more. Take care!

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 13 11:48 AM
Glad that I always check the forum before downloading. No H0S, no demo for me.

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 13 4:07 PM
_misschrissi_ wrote:The only Bloody Mary I know is the drink LOL

Same here! LOL And I live in the U.S., unless it's from another country.

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 24, 13 4:42 PM
I know I played the first game, but can't remember it, which isn't unusual for me. I really liked this game and put it on my "to buy" list.

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 24, 13 4:40 PM
The codes are also in the journal, or whatever it is called in this game. I was hoping they were, because I have CRS most of the time! LOL

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 24, 13 8:51 PM
Well, bought this game during the Father's Day Sale, or else I would ask for my money back. I started it tonight, and after playing about an hour and a half, I was stuck in the basement. I switched to windows to look at the walkthrough, and my game went poooof. I had switched to windows several other times during the game--no problem. When I reopened the game, it made me start all over. I'm not going to do that, so, guess I am just out. This is the first game of over 500 that I've bought from BF that did this to me. And no, don't tell me to contact CS, it isn't that important to me.

posted in Order of the Rose on Jun 17, 13 10:25 PM
I really enjoyed the demo! Murder mystery games are kind of rare these days, so this is on my "to buy" list!

posted in Detective Agency 3: Ghost Painting on Jun 3, 13 7:45 PM
Hint button quit working for me about 20 minutes left in the demo, also. No hint button, no buy.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 28, 13 6:53 PM
I just played the demo for this game. Will someone please pm me the addy for the walkthrough, since I will probably buy it. I did try googling the dev's site, but couldn't find it. Thank you!

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 21, 13 8:13 AM
Congratulations! I have most of your games, also! Looking forward to your 50th!

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 20, 13 8:07 PM
I also have no sound, except music which I turn down anyway. I dislike playing a game without sound effects.

posted in Barn Yarn on Mar 12, 13 9:53 AM
For me, the magnet is pretty much useless. I was playing last night, and only once out of about 10 times using it did I find an object. The thermometer in Gardenscapes (I think it was), was much more useful. I have a hard time finding the light bulbs also. The camera was much easier to find. I'm still enjoying the game though.

Nope, don't like a game with all FROGS---usually I never demo them. I've never even bought any of the Dark Parables games.

posted in Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium on Jan 30, 13 3:14 PM
Csgentry wrote:
RaceCat3 wrote:I find it interesting that there seem to be many people who complain about all of the H0Gs being released, then when another genre shows up, hardly anyone posts about it. I think it's great when time management games are released since I see so many people wanting them. But where are all of those people when one is released? LOL It's just an observation, not a slam to anyone. I hope many of you out there are enjoying this game!

I think this is a cute game but I'm not sure yet if I will buy it or not. I usually love TM games and was happy to see a new one released.

I'm happy for you and the others that you got a new release, also! I hope you enjoy it if you buy!

posted in Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium on Jan 30, 13 3:12 PM
pisceschick wrote:RaceCat3, we're too busy playing our rare game download to chat about it!

As to morbidity, I thought that about the first until I tried it and found myself quite enjoying the game. The dark, spooky, and creepy HOG games that are popular right now are too much for me, but the cartoony silliness of this game is just right. I bought this one without even having played it, which is a rare thing for me. Getting ready to dive in now! Happy gaming, all!

LOL Well, that explains it then! I hope that you enjoyed or are enjoying the game!

posted in Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium on Jan 29, 13 10:52 AM
I find it interesting that there seem to be many people who complain about all of the H0Gs being released, then when another genre shows up, hardly anyone posts about it. I think it's great when time management games are released since I see so many people wanting them. But where are all of those people when one is released? LOL It's just an observation, not a slam to anyone. I hope many of you out there are enjoying this game!

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Jan 3, 13 12:52 PM
Well, your info worked for me, Joyce! Just didn't see that screwdriver there before--LOL.

Note to developers if you are reading this: I am enjoying this game very much, and so much appreciate the map which lets me "jump" to other locations. It really saves the wear and tear on my sneakers. However, if you marked the locations (some games do with an ! ) to let us know where there is an action to perform, it would have saved us from this particular problem. Obviously, the hint should have led us to find the screwdriver, but the map could have shown that there was something to do in that area of the ship, also. Maybe you can add that to your map when you create your next game. Time to get back to the game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator