Posts created by squishy2020

posted in Destiny Architect on Mar 21, 12 8:44 PM
The whole point of those levels is to *remove* those wrinkled green bricks. You do that by trapping empty spaces above them and near them - I can't be very specific cuz that's as much as I've figured out, although I've made it thru those levels after a few tries. Break the green bricks the same way you broke regular ones above them, it seems.

The trapped spaces have to be completely enclosed, a barrier across the width of the game.

Still have not suceeded but closer to the end

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 21, 12 4:37 PM
Thanks, that has done the trick, I was not firm enough on my clicking

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 21, 12 12:56 AM
I have the market, know that there has to be a merchant there to trade goods.

Have clicked on the market and have the trade button come up, but cannot progress any further.

Yes, I have enough goods to trade for gold, but clicking on the trade does not give the exchange.

I usually end up demolishing the market by mistake

Any hints, please

posted in World Mosaics 3 - Fairy Tales on Jan 6, 12 3:39 PM
Enjoying the extra puzzles as well; these are just as interesting as the main game. World Mosaics 2 is the same. Great games to play when you are stressed as you can take your time.

posted in Venice Mystery on Oct 23, 11 11:46 PM
Yes, I have the same problem, entering that combination and it does not accept it as right

Have tried again with another profile and managed to pass this level easily, forgot to write the combination down though

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Sep 18, 11 1:59 AM
Completed Level 34 at last :

Thanks for tips and tricks or would have given up in frustration

If you do not complete a level in 45-60 minutes everything is against you and it is better to start again

Levels 30-35 - had to build your own houses and resources, but just follow what came before

I am not an experienced player, but enjoyed it once I understood the strategy

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Sep 18, 11 1:50 AM
Luck : increase luck by building temples, or upgrading those you have

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Sep 16, 11 1:09 AM
Thanks for the help, I had been stuck on this level for hours. Too many repairs using up my resources. Keep it simple until you amass resources then build everything quick before it needs repairs. Had been stuck on Level 16 for hours at a time, keep giving up. Now I completed in 16 minutes

posted in Lost in Reefs on Jul 17, 10 4:04 AM
Definitely keep the relaxed mode

Resources are not always even, you end up with more Tools and Fishes before you can collect Gold

I play the 3 modes at once, 5 levels of each then you do not get bored with your least favourite

Find it difficult to swap between the modes, cannot always find the right section

Similar game is Wizard Land

posted in Abundante on Jul 17, 10 3:50 AM
Fantastic game, only as far as 16, but still trying

Something different to the standard Match 3, challenging, but you have to keep trying

Do not start unless you have been fed, watered and had some sleep - the hours will pass before you surface again

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Jul 17, 10 3:40 AM
Try Lost in Reefs and Abundante

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Jul 16, 10 10:59 PM
Have player HW 1 & 2,

Have just started HW3 and am enjoying this as well,

Relaxed mode is great, the minigame with rotating circles I could not finish so enjoy the skip level

One of the few games that improves and changes after each version

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Jul 16, 10 10:50 PM
Create a new player and press relaxed

posted in Deep Voyage on Jul 2, 10 6:13 PM
Try playing this game with more than one person.

My son and I play together, each completing (or attempting to) one level at a time.

Lessens the frustration when you have to play a level several times, and the joy when you actually win a level is increased

W seem to make more progress togehter

posted in Deep Voyage on Jul 2, 10 5:55 PM
This would be a fantastic game if only we had a relaxed mode

It is frustrating when you only have a small portion to clear and you run out ot time over and over again

Unfortunately, it is addictive and you want to continue

Stuck on Level 131, know what to do to clear it, but run out of time

Also, have problems with game crashing, usually when I think I can make it through a level

Power ups take a long time to buy, tokens do increase in value in the higher levels

posted in Deep Blue Sea 2 on Jul 2, 10 5:40 PM
Deep Blue Sea 2

Fantastic game, really appreciate the relaxed mode, makes the game more enjoyable

Hidden Object games do not appeal, but these are easily skipped

Have had problem with freezing, but will wait till I finish before restarting, have overcome it by going to All Programmes, and starting from there

This will remain one of my favourites to replay

posted in Zenerchi on Sep 18, 09 8:03 PM
Finally completed all levels, did not achieve Expert level but that is OK

Prefer relaxation or untimed version but this game is interesting so stuck at it

Some levels take some effort to pass, but reached the final end

Now to the Zen Mode, but this does not appeal as much to me personally

Now I have reached the end I will restart Journey Mode again

Good luck !!

posted in Zenerchi on Sep 14, 09 4:34 PM
Also stuck on 7-5, but always return

Something similar, but different style is Bubbletown

Also, Golden Path of Plumeboom - relaxing to play

I will also go back to these two and play them over

posted in The Lost Treasures of Alexandria on Sep 12, 09 10:32 PM
You have to read the instructions at the beginning of each level, go back to the start as a new player and relearn the basics

It does take time to get your directions sorted.

Great game to play, but would love an untimed version, there is not enough time to complete levels

I have passed Asia, do not play for long periods of time, go back after a break and they will fall into place - after many tries.

posted in Jurassic Realm on Sep 12, 09 10:15 PM
To unlock Arcade levels you must complete other levels in half the time, go back and lock for dinosaur levels with a gold circle around and finish them in a faster time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator