Posts created by moesart

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 18, 14 7:31 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 14 9:03 AM
Can I use a game credit and a game credit coupon to buy a collector's edition. I'm not talking about the sale.
Thanks

posted in Clutter 3: Who is The Void? on Feb 11, 14 7:53 AM
The demo went fine and I liked the game enough to purchase. Now it won't play. It shuts down when I push any puzzle button. Ugh! Anyone else? I uninstalled and reinstalled. Same problem.

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 3, 13 6:15 AM
At first I wasn't gettin it but I bought it anyway and I love it. Lot of strategy involved.
Playing the levels over and over helped me to understand how to play. I managed to gold on the first 7 levels. Very cool TM game.

posted in Royal Riddles on Sep 30, 13 7:48 AM
Ditto! Creepy tactics.

posted in Finders on Aug 28, 13 5:31 AM
There should be in icon in the bottom right hand corner. I thinks a mortar and pestle? It's a simple puzzle. Just click on it.

posted in Finders on Aug 25, 13 12:15 PM
I started over and was able to finish the game. My first time I was getting the circular screen and couldn't move on. Quirky.

posted in Finders on Aug 22, 13 5:31 AM
FORTUNATUS wrote:On the third Island and now when I start the game I get the intro screen and then while "loading" (the circular moving screen), it gets STUCK and doesn't load from there.

ERRRRRRRRRRRR

So I have to start the WHOLE GAME all over and LOSE my progress!!??

There clearly is a bug that needs a PATCH here.

PS: I've NEVER had a game, EVER from BFG that has had a problem on my system.

Windows 7 Professional 64

I'm on Island 4 and when I push play I get the circular moving screen. Really don't want to start over and from what I'm reading, it'll probably happen again.

posted in Farm Frenzy 4 on Jul 26, 13 9:34 AM
Same problem. I forget what level no. it was but it was when you could make cheese.

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 24, 13 12:45 PM
I just figured out that I needed to go to the options menu and take the game off full screen. Then I was able to move the bottom slider. GEEZ! Come on, really?

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 24, 13 12:39 PM
I'm really enjoying this game for some reason. I like the puzzles. But the bottom part of the puzzle is leaving me puzzled. Any help out there?

posted in Asian Riddles on Jul 2, 13 6:36 AM
Just wanted to add that you CAN right click to put x's. I think someone mentioned you had to manually slide the right panel. Nice game.

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 1, 13 8:02 AM
LOVE IT! I love the timer and the challenge and it's hillarious when they run from the wolf. A nice surprise for Monday. Thanks!

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 15, 13 6:25 AM
Whoops. Didn't see the rune right in front of my face. Now I got 7 spiders.

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 15, 13 6:11 AM
It says to get rid of 7 spiders and I only can see 6. Anyone?

posted in Cut the Rope on Jun 13, 13 6:56 AM
Love this type of game. I laugh everytime Om Nom doesn't get the candy. Reminds me of a couple of other games. Birdies and Webbies. Kind of on the rope...oops..see where I just went there? Will probably buy. Excellent game.

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 10, 13 6:38 AM
Just wanted to mention that you can turn off the annoying comments in the options menu. I think its called effects.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 26, 13 8:21 AM
I'm really liking this game. I'm a fan of soduko and world mosaic games so I was happy to see them even though they're a tad simple. There is a lot of dialogue but you can click thru it. Lots to do. Fun! I bought it.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 26, 13 8:18 AM
You need a paintbrush to touch the painting with. Then it becomes a mosaic game.
Does that help?
After you fix the sink in the kitchen, you'll find a bucket in the shed.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 20, 13 8:57 AM
nomatt wrote:Well after playing loads more I have to say what a brilliant game. I also must say I don't understand some of the criticisms. The graphics for me are beautiful and smooth, colouful and very crisp. The puzzles are a joy as are the HOS which are nicely interactive. I personally think it's a bonus not having those stupid 'morphing' objects or 'achievements'. I always find them a distraction and an annoyance, this game is so engaging it doesn't need them. I would happily pay CE money for this game. No idea as to it's length but I hope it goes on and on. I know we all like different things in a game but this one is perfect for me.

I totally agree with nomatt. The puzzles are unique and kind of difficult which I like. I'm glad I didn't listen to the criticisms.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator