Posts created by mollyal

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 22, 12 7:32 AM
Thanks for the help. I'll keep looking. The battery is supposed to make all the equipment run faster for several seconds. Gee, if the battery doesn't work and the SOS doesn't always work... I should have waited awhile to buy this game.

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 21, 12 11:44 AM
Even knowing what it looks like doesn't help. I can't find it anywhere! Why won't the SOS provide it???

Any information as to the almond extract's exact location would really be appreciated.

Molly

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 21, 12 11:42 AM
I checked the ingredients list for the almond extract, and I still can't find it anywhere. Why won't the SOS provide it???

Any help on exactly where it is would be appreciated.

Molly

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 21, 12 11:41 AM
I checked the ingredients list for the almond extract, and I still can't find it anywhere. Why won't the SOS provide it???

Molly

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 21, 12 11:41 AM

Molly

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 21, 12 11:33 AM
It doesn't do any good to look at the ingredient list under menu. Even knowing what it looks like, it just isn't there! Using the SOS doesn't find it, so how can I???
If anyone can tell me exactly where it is, I'd appreciate it. Until then, I just don't believe it's on the screen. And it's killing me on the last level of the first restaurant.

I should have known better than to buy a brand-new game, but I really like 2Tasty number 1.

Molly

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Oct 28, 11 1:20 PM
KodaDove wrote:How do I get the death certificate?

posted in My Farm Life on Sep 15, 11 9:27 AM
I expect a game to be difficult, even very difficult to make expert. But to be so difficult you can't even finish the level??? I've played level 44 over and over and over, doing things differently every time, trying tips I've read on here. I've even gone back and replayed previous levels trying to build up stuff for this one. All for nothing. I can't even come close to getting by this level. I'm sick of it. I'm sorry I ever bought the game. I'm going to uninstall it and forget about this stupid, annoying game. And I'm going to complain to the game site. I doubt the people who wrote it can even finish this level. It's ridiculous.

Molly

posted in Fashion Forward on Jun 7, 11 1:52 PM
I'm only on level 4, and I can't even make the goal on this level. I can't make expert on level 2. This is just ridiculous. I've played time management games for years, and I'm good at them. I've played these levels over & over, trying different combinations for combos, etc. One thing for sure---I'll never buy another game associated with Cake Mania. It used to be one of my favorite series. But after being annoyed and disappointed with this one and the last Cake Mania game, I've had it.

Molly

posted in Fashion Forward on Jun 4, 11 4:50 PM
Now I'm on level 4, and I can't even get the goal! I've had it with this game. I remember that the last Cake Mania was a pain in the **** by the time you got halfway through. I'm complaining to Big Fish, and I want my money back. This is ridiculous. I'll never buy any game associated with Cake Mania again.

Molly

posted in Fashion Forward on Jun 4, 11 6:01 AM
I've played this level over a dozen times, and I don't even get close to expert. And I can't figure out what it wants in the way of "chaining." If I wait to get at least 3 customers, I don't get enough customers in time. If I just do each customer as they come in, I don't get any bonus. What do they want!!!

Molly

posted in Aveyond 2 on May 10, 11 10:31 AM
This is the last one to find for blessing (wisdom)

Need help

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 27, 11 7:39 AM
The garden gloves cursor is really cute but doesn't work that well for me. The clicking has to be so precise (the gloves have to appear) that sometimes it screws me up. But, like I said, it's a really cute idea.

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 27, 11 7:29 AM
I agree. I feel like the writers of some of my favorites are trying their best to make me hate them! The more difficult mode of this game is completely unfair. I'm good at these Dash games, and there are several levels where it is literally impossible to make expert in Handy Harvester mode. Difficult and challenging is one thing, impossible is quite another and unfair.

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Mar 27, 11 7:19 AM
I finally figured that out. Why don't they just tell you??? I thought it looked like a bread wrapper! LOL!

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Mar 25, 11 1:02 PM
What other ingredients??? What do you put along with camel milk? When I put camel milk, it just makes butter! How do you get it to make whatever is in that wrapper???

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 11 12:13 PM
Looks like my question started quite a discussion! Well, all I wanted to know how to pronounce it, and now I do. Thanks for the information! I like to know how to pronounce words correctly. I had seen the word "samhain" before but never heard it pronounced. I may never use it alound in a conversation, but that doesn't matter. Knowledge for the sake of knowledge is enough for me.

Molly

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 11 6:41 AM
Since it's Celtic, I'm sure it's not pronounced like it's spelled.

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Mar 11, 11 6:48 AM
I agree, it's very frustrating! I'll bet the people who wrote the game can't even make some of these levels!

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Mar 10, 11 3:49 PM
I just can't figure out what these levels "want." These are the levels where the first 4 people are blue then all the rest are green. I only use one pad each for the blues and all the others stay green to use for the green. I barely made goal on 37 after many tries, and I still haven't made goal on 47 (after many tries). What's the trick to this? I try to max out the green pads then put the last 4 or 5 through the same exit gate, but nothing seems to work. Please, advice!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator