Posts created by lvd04

posted in DragonScales: Chambers of the Dragon Whisperer on Nov 12, 14 1:58 PM
Interesting and different game. I would have considered buying it, but it's timed and you can't turn the timer off so no buy for me.

posted in Crazy Balls on Oct 10, 14 12:46 PM
I like this game, but would like it a lot more if I could set it to "play with no time limits" overall instead of having each level interrupted with that question. It's very annoying to be constantly interrupted. And I tried the relax mode but it wasn't any fun as it never seemed to end. Still on the fence about buying this.

posted in Crazy Balls on Oct 10, 14 12:25 PM
I have not been able to figure out how to get relax mode.

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Sep 9, 14 1:28 PM
I'm stuck on level 5. The first time I played it, there were 5 games in level 5 to get 10 rubies, but I only got 9 so I had to replay the level. Now it only lets me play 2 games before I get the message about getting 10 rubies or starting over. I've played the level 4 times now and the same thing keeps happening. Is this a glitch?

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Sep 9, 14 1:15 PM
I'm stuck on level 5. The first time I played it, there were 5 games in level 5 to get 10 rubies, but I only got 9 so I had to replay the level. Now it only lets me play 2 games before I get the message about getting 10 rubies or starting over. I've played the level 4 times now and the same thing keeps happening. Is this a glitch?

posted in Travel Riddles: Trip to India on Sep 1, 14 10:14 AM
" I like playing Match-3 with a timer! Without what's the challenge? "

It's great that you like the challenge of a timer but not all of us play for the challenge, There area lot of fishies out here who play to relax. To each his own.

posted in Panopticon: Path of Reflections on Jun 20, 14 5:10 PM
10 minutes into the game and I'm stuck at the front door. I put the face on the door and the hint keeps telling me I need to do something here, but I have no idea what to do next. No gears, no nothing. There's nothing in my inventory I can use either.

posted in Magic Griddlers on Apr 1, 14 1:14 PM
I love griddlers and World Mosaics but these griddlers from 8 floor are really the dregs. They came out with a basic griddlers game months ago and just keep changing the graphics while leaving the gameplay alone. And the gameplay is awful!! It only takes a few rounds before I get a message saying I've made too many mistakes (they allow 2 mistakes) and do I want to start over. No, I don't want to start over - I want to learn from my mistakes, but they don't allow that. Avoid these games at all costs. I wouldn't play them if they were free,

posted in Magic Griddlers on Apr 1, 14 12:33 PM
I love griddlers and World Mosaics but these griddlers from 8 floor are really the dregs. They came out with a basic griddlers game months ago and just keep changing the graphics while leaving the gameplay alone. And the gameplay is awful!! It only takes a few rounds before I get a message saying I've made too many mistakes (they allow 2 mistakes) and do I want to start over. No, I don't want to start over - I want to learn from my mistakes, but they don't allow that. Avoid these games at all costs. I wouldn't play them if they were free,

posted in Hello Venice 2: New York Adventure on Mar 5, 14 6:12 PM
I can't figure out the pipes puzzle - would it be possible for someone to post a picture of the finished puzzle?

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 20, 14 12:41 PM
thistle809 wrote:There are quite a few people who do excellent walkthroughs for many games. Not all of them are posted on BFG. A lot of us have found a few very reliable, safe sites to find walkthroughs (not every site that posts walkthroughs is safe to use). My point is that I do not purchase games that have no complete walkthrough available on any of the safe sites.

posted in Rebuild the European Union on Jan 7, 14 12:45 PM
I clearly don't know how to play this game. I'm on the first board and I've gotten all the resources i need, but none of the tiles have changed color and I have no idea how to finish and move on to the next round. Help, Please

posted in The Fog on Dec 9, 13 12:10 PM
I can't believe all the bullying going on here because someone said they would like to have a walkthrough. Not everyone plays games for a challenge. Not everyone is alike. Not everyone thinks the same way you do. That does not automatically make them wrong and you right. There are days I like to challenge myself and other times I just want to relax. Plus there's a difference between a challenge and frustration.Grow up, people and get over yourselves.

posted in Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 13 9:29 AM
yes - I did both of those. Knobs still won't turn

posted in Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 13 5:49 PM
I can't get the knobs on the stove to turn. Any suggestions?

posted in Puzzler World 2013 on Jan 22, 13 6:48 PM
I loved the first Puzzler World and had it on 3 different platforms. When the 2nd came out I bought it sight unseen - always a big mistake. It was not nearly as good as the first. Now this - I agree with everyone else. It's impossible. I got through the first puzzle because i had done them before, but after that, I didn't have a clue what I was supposed to do. So glad I tried this before I bought it. What in the world were the devs thinking???

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Dec 11, 12 4:41 PM
There is a walkthru on another website - one that has a lot of walkthroughs.

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Jul 9, 12 8:40 PM
half near the aqua duffle bag, other half on top of radio in tent

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on May 11, 10 3:06 PM
REDFIRER wrote:if any object is hidden at the top of the page you can not get the information page will not go away the letter just highlight this game is real bad

In the bird sanctuary i cannot get the last bird pair because one of the birds is behind a banner at the top of the screen that won't go away. Therefore, I can't continue the game past this point.

posted in Apparitions: Kotsmine Hills on Mar 1, 10 12:31 PM
I got thru the first scene, looked at next 3 and saw that they were all dark (it's like you're using a flashlight), and deleted the game. In addition - graphics are very poor.
3 thumbs down.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator