Posts created by gladysschmuck

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 12 6:48 AM
Hint repeatedly reads place the captain on the ship. Fine. I'd do that...........but haven't found the captain. Where the heck is it?

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 31, 12 8:24 AM
After playing the game about an hour my mouse began misbehaving. It doesn't move, moves slowly, or moves too far the majority of the time. I notice no one else mentioned this problem. I know it's not my mouse because it works just fine except in this game. Does the update fix the problem? If not I probably won't play the rest of the game. Too frustrating.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 27, 11 3:19 PM
This is a completely unacceptable glitch. I play games ONCE. I'm not going to replay portions I've already played. Booooooooooring! Golly, how difficult is it to get the glitches out of the game before introducing it? Our small business couldn't get away with such shoddy work. Our clients wouldn't put up with it. This is the first - and probably last - Far Mills Game Studio game I'll buy.

posted in Best in Show Solitaire on Oct 18, 11 9:56 AM
This game was buggy as all get out for me. I gave up trying to figure it out or getting it to work after 4 tries.

posted in Crop Busters on Sep 13, 11 7:24 AM
I'm maybe 1/3 through the game and am stuck in the match screen. Have matched to the point that I have more than $30,000 and the stupid game still won't return me to the farm screen. I think it's claiming that I've acquired only 1 of 2 gold bars but it gives me no gold bars to acquire. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Very irritating and boooooooooooooring. I see no possibility that I'll ever finish this level so will probably end up deleting the game. Have saved and dismissed then reopened the game - still in the same insipid level. I'd advise not buying the game for this reason.

posted in Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery on Feb 28, 09 9:08 AM
Same here. I've updated drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, etc. etc. etc. Incredibly frustrating!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator