Posts created by loiszwei

I messed up, I put in the wrong code that is why I could not access the safe. loiszwei

I am trying to open the safe. I have put in the code 2973 and pressed the red button and nothing is happening. I followed the strategy guide and still nothing happened. I am unable to get the medical records. What am I doing wrong. loiszwei

I have tried to get the hammer in the boat house, I followed the stratery guide, followed walkthroughs on gamezebo and big fish and still can not get it I guess I need more help. loiszswei

I am unable to get out of crystal barn and morgan woods. I need the flash light to go into the mine, I am told that I have to go back to town but I am unable to do so. Help me please.loiszwei

you said that the hint button is on the lower right corner of the screen. that it looks like a train wagon with a big pink and blue ribbon inside the button. the only thing I see there is the book. Help. loiszwei

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Sep 3, 10 7:51 PM
I found the mooses left antler but I can not find the other one. Please help me. loiszwei

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 16, 10 9:27 AM
How do I get to the tunnel. loiszwei

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 3, 10 12:41 PM
I followed the walkthrough directions on how to get the generator manual. I spoke to the man the generator manual showed on the screen it never went into inventory. I tried everything that the walkthrough said to do.. I went back to the garden to turn off the valve but was unable to do so. Please help me. loiszwei

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 29, 10 5:58 PM
maybe I missed this information. How do we get more hints in this game. loiszwei

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 28, 10 2:24 PM
I am leaving the grotto and I need to go to the occultist room and I forgot how to get there. Please help me. loiszwei

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 20, 10 2:59 PM
can someone please tell me to find all the glass shards. I found six of them but I can not find the seventh. loiszwei

Could someone please help me. I am trying to get fingers to look like they are in the walkthrough and for some reason I am unable to do so. Please tell me or show me what I am doing wrong. I am unable to make the fingers start out the way that they started off. loiszwei

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on May 27, 10 2:01 PM
could someone please tell me where I can find the 3 metal discs that will go into inventory. Thanks loiszwei

posted in Unexpected Journey on May 11, 10 3:17 PM
In this game I am having trouble using the hint battery . It just is not working for me. Maybe someone can tell me how to use it. Also I am on the ship and can not find the last life saver. Please help me. loiszwei

posted in The White House on May 6, 10 3:03 PM
sorry I asked where in the main hall is the mushroom. Sorry I made a mistake it is the entrance hall. loiszwei

posted in The White House on May 6, 10 2:58 PM
where in the main hall is the mushroom. I can not find it. loiszwei

posted in It's all about masks on Apr 20, 10 6:52 PM
I'm in the Room-Stairs. I found all the items in the room-stairs and I can't get out of the room. I rebooted my computer and I still could not get out of the room. I then uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and I still had the problem. Please help me. loiszwei

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 12, 10 1:45 PM
I followed the directions to get to the out side to give the elephant the water and my screen will not take me outside.It says that after you fill the pail with the water to go right twice on the right side of floor and click on red x button in upper right and go back outside. There is no red x button and I followed your directions. loiszwei

posted in Mystery of Cleopatra on Apr 10, 10 2:08 PM
I am in the library. I can not find the red rune. I have used the hint but even though I followed it, I still could not find it. Help me please. loiszwei

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 17, 10 6:44 PM
where do i find the mushrooms to feed to the dragon . Help. loiszwei

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator