Posts created by rayhnee

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Sep 14, 10 2:39 PM
rayhnee wrote:I am getting this error:

Error: Access violation at 0x004D76CA (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated.

Haven't been able to bring up the game at all.,

Any ideas about this?

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Sep 13, 10 3:28 PM
I am getting this error:

Error: Access violation at 0x004D76CA (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated.

Haven't been able to bring up the game at all.,

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 10 8:53 AM
Thank you! I was just coming in to complain about this.

posted in The Heritage on May 23, 10 9:29 AM
I went through, cleared the door, got the memory but the locket was empty and when I clicked close I went right back to the first scene. I downloaded the update.

posted in The Heritage on May 23, 10 8:43 AM
I downloaded the update and now when I try to play it flickers and closes on me!

Okay, now it seems to work

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 15, 10 6:27 AM
I've bought a collectors edition last month ... do I get two punches for it this month then to make up for not getting it then?

Reread the first post and that seems to be it. Thanks! Especially since I want to buy this one ...

posted in Hidden Magic on Nov 1, 09 4:16 PM
Missing items make the battles difficult, some items in the hidden game part are very hard, if not impossible to see, and the cryptograms need hints.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 16, 09 12:48 PM
I'm heading for Egypt. How many more locations are there after that one?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Aug 16, 09 12:47 PM
lizdanny wrote:I have sent you a PM to let you know how you can get Jep full.

I need to know this as well. :/

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 10, 09 7:09 PM
The seeds are impossible. It either misses or ejects the fruit. Any suggestions?

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on Jun 14, 09 10:52 AM
I get to the first screen, add your name and can't add my name or hit okay. Anyone else have this problem?

posted in My Tribe on Nov 29, 08 9:22 AM
Okay, when I select pause from the main menu, it works. The in-game pause doesn't.

posted in My Tribe on Nov 28, 08 8:10 PM
I'm trying to pause it so that it isn't running when I have closed it and it ain't working.

posted in My Tribe on Nov 28, 08 3:55 PM
Sorry, Ryan but that's wrong. I've been setting the pause from within thegame and the game continues to run. I'll try it the other way.

posted in My Tribe on Nov 28, 08 3:33 PM
I put the game on pause but it is obvious the game continues to run. Does anyone else have this problem?

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Oct 6, 08 4:26 PM
AnnBy wrote:rhaynee,

I bought my game here (so I assume we have the same version....I haven't checked it) and I went to sandlot's website to download the sandlot connections. That will allow you to download the free evans bakery bonus plus buy extra's that they develop.

It lets me connect but it doesn't allow me to go buy it.

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Oct 5, 08 4:08 PM
I tried getting it but I can't. I read you need the version ending in 2 and the version available from BFG version ends in 1a.

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Oct 5, 08 7:48 AM
When will BDG get the newest version of this game? I can't get the Russian add-on with the version currently here.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator