Posts created by bachlein

posted in Hope Lake on May 24, 14 11:01 AM
The ONLY way I could get the HOs at the edges of the frame, was to switch to a smaller screen, get the object, then switch back to full screen. Not the best game offered by Big Fish.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Apr 24, 14 10:21 AM
SPOILER ALERT!! It seems that, yes, the unknown person grave IS the "unmarked" grave. So I DID have all the orbs in the right places. BUT, it seems that the walkthrough doesn't mention that one has to use the crystal wand on the round stone. THAT finishes the game.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Apr 23, 14 3:53 PM
I have all four orbs...and know where three of them go....but I cannot find an UNMARKED grave. (It doesn't mean the "unknown person" grave, does it?) Still nothing happens when I put the 4th orb in the "unknown person" grave place. Help!!!!

I'm feeling REALLY stupid. I can't even get started...I picked up the branch from the mailbox and I have the photo taken by an earlier detective, but when I ask for a hint, it just sparkles over the fence and there doesn't seem to be anything there. What am I missing?

posted in Mysterium™: Lake Bliss on Mar 18, 14 12:36 PM
I am at the fountain at city center...have drained it, and gotten all of the HOs except for the silver coin which is in a drain. I have to use a screwdriver to open the drain and THERE IS NO SCREWDRIVER to be seen. When I went to the walkthrough, the screwdriver was there, but the picture I have is different from the one in the walkthrough. Someone, please help me!!!!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Feb 22, 14 1:44 PM
I'll answer my own question here...I went back to Victor's office at night....he was still there, but when I asked if I could have some of his candy, he gave it to me.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Feb 22, 14 1:31 PM
yes

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Feb 22, 14 10:57 AM
I asked Nancy to distract Victor before getting any gummy bears...and now they are gone from his desk. Are they essential? I already "saved" over that part of the game.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival on Jan 27, 14 2:41 PM
OMG!! I agree, this is ONE OF THE BEST SE games (or CE for that matter) that I've ever played. I hold everything up to "MCF Return to Ravenhearst" and this one is really right up there. The games and HOGs were not so hard (though a couple were), but the "Rube Goldberg" type were just too much fun! They allowed me to click away at my heart's content and then, suddenly, I would click on something that worked and then one thing would lead to another... So often, when I finally got something to work, I wondered at my stupidity that it took me so long to figure out. They are sooooooo fun!!! I LOVED THIS GAME--and its really long--would recommend it. Five fishes from me--not that you'd take my word on it!! : )

It wouldn't play in full screen for me. I tried the options page, but it just wouldn't get bigger.

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 17, 13 3:57 PM
I think I found some mud at Blooms house just before the front door. Do you have a trowel to dig whatever is there up?

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 17, 13 3:19 PM
I'm really bummed...I have gotten to the marble game in the cave and because I'm playing the "hard" selection, I cannot skip the game and I CANNOT GET THE STUPID MARBLES TO THE END. Maybe I just don't know how to play the game. The other puzzles were not hard, why is this one sooooooo hard? Does this mean that I have to start all over to get past this? Anyone, help? Anyone, PLEASE!!!!!!

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 17, 13 3:04 PM
Me, three!!

posted in Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville on Oct 1, 13 10:49 AM
Thank you, I'll try that.

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen on Aug 27, 13 4:23 PM
I posted this in technical problems, but no one replied...This mini-game will not work. When I click on a head to slide it up or down nothing happens...OR there is a delay and it will move (not where I want it to go). I'm so disappointed. I've put a lot of time in on this game and I hope that it hasn't all been for naught. Please...someone help me!! (You can PM me, if you'd like.) Okay, I just went back and tried again...and it did work. But they were kinda' "iffy." A head wouldn't (necessarily) move when my "hand" was on it, but when the hand moved up (or down) up, up the head would move. I guess it just needed a little TLC or something. Sorry I was crabby.

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen on Aug 26, 13 5:39 PM
The heads will not move when I click on them. They are totally out of sync with my mouse. (I have also had some freezing issues with the mole, but I just shut my computer down and reboot and I'm out of the "mole hole.") This is a pretty good game. I'm really sorry that I'm having this trouble. It was fine until I got to this part.

posted in Final Cut: Encore on Aug 11, 13 11:06 AM
What I do, is play the 1 hour demo...and if I like it, I look at the walkthrough (usually found in the game's Forum) to see how many more chapters (or how far I've gotten) in the game. Also, if you think it won't take long enough, you can always play in the hardest mode.

posted in Diamon Jones: Devil's Contract on Jul 29, 13 1:03 PM
Yes, its short. Yes, its hokey. But it is soooo much fun and sooooo silly. Buy it on a half price weekend!!!

posted in Diamon Jones: Devil's Contract on Jul 29, 13 12:28 PM
Yes, its short. Yes, its hokey. But it is soooo much fun and sooooo silly. Buy it on a half price weekend!!!

posted in Diamon Jones: Devil's Contract on Jul 29, 13 11:02 AM
I can't get the ring into the nose of the bull. Is there some trick to it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator