Posts created by Gisellesc60

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 11 10:49 AM
I am having problems knocking the plant of the staircase, no matter how many times I try to knock it down it won't fall. Any suggestions

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 11 11:03 AM
I purchased this game unfortunately I am unable to play it. This is the first time a game cannot play on my computer. I have sent an email to customer support and as of yet no one has replay. Please help

It's the one with you can only moved 25 times, this part is pretty sticky any advise to solving this one?

I am having the same problem, cant find the last medal nor screwdriver

I am having a problem with finding the 5th element to put into elevator, nor can't find screwdriver.. Help

posted in The Revenge on Mar 26, 11 2:46 PM
Hello to everyone,

When trying to catch honey, i am able to catch it but as soon as I let go and click the cup becomes empty again.Quite Frustrating..

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 18, 11 11:04 AM
I have the brink and the pen knife I also have the crayon, but what I dont have is the combination to the door.. HELP

I am at the last puzzle of the game, where you place all of the skull in place according to the key. Well guess what it does not work, mind you I thought it was me, cheated and check with walkthorugh which has it all in different places. HELP

Stuck at the end, were you put all the skulls, well I have put all the skulls in the place according to the page with the roman numbers, skull do not light up. I have gone as look at the walkthrough blog, who has the skull different agian I changed all the skull still no skulls ligjht up.. UIUUUUU this is a good game, but HELP this is the last puzzle of the game..

posted in Downtown Secrets on Nov 16, 10 7:35 PM
When I first purchased this game it would not load properly, now it loads but keeps flashing unable to keep picture long, this is very frustrating when I just started please send fixz asap

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 4:44 PM
you have to pick up the note from the grave, before you go thru the gate, but let warn you do not for whatever reason is stop your game think it will safe it, trust it won't, I was just starting chapter five and decided I needed to go to lunch, came back the darn game brought me back to chapter one................................

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 4:41 PM
I agree with you, this happened to me in chapter five, now I have to start all over agian, this is crazy.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 4:40 PM
they are not logs, they are stones.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 4:38 PM
Hello again,
This game is okay, except when you leave the game and come back you are not able to return to the place you were playing,
I was just starting chapter five(cellar) and I went to have lunch, when I came back to play I was put back in chapter 1, this is very frustrating.
I read other posts stating the same thing but in other areas of the game, now I am in chapter five (6 mos after) now i can not continue game......

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 4:33 PM
I am having the same problem except I am in chapter five, cant get back to thecellar

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 2:26 PM
Hello:
My problmes is I was in the celler doing the book game, when I decided to go to lunch when I came back to play, the darn game put me back part 1 not the cellar,
Very frustrating

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 1:30 PM
Thank you Margie for a moment I thought I was losing my mind, LOL

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 1:15 PM
Hello to everyone:

I am at the waterfall, according to the walkthrough I am to place 3 logs in order to obtain handle, Heck I never picked up any logs..... Can't figure this part out.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think the game is great, I had a few issues but I was able to work it out.
Now, I pretty confused about this stagecoah in the middlle of the road in Chapter 4..
Help me please LOL

Darn, I am unable to get pass the stagecoach, I have read the sg and it was not helpful.. Can someone please help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator