Posts created by mcurbelo

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 7, 11 5:39 AM
I don't like to buy games until I find out if its long enough to buy (don't want the same thing to happen like Alice in Wonderland 2= too short). Anyone know how long this game is.......

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Apr 28, 11 5:54 PM
By the keypad, do you mean the one by the storage room? Don't you need a key to go into the keypad? Where is the key?

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 2, 11 1:19 PM
Can anyone help me??? Can't find the minute hand for the clock in the hut.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 5:42 AM
I think it a good idea for BF to post the length of the game before purchase. Anyway, does anyone know how long is the game. Not too many chapters!!!

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 20, 11 10:10 PM
CAN'T SEEM TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR THE MINI GAME WHERE THERE'S SEQUENCES OF LIGHTS TO TURN THE DARN MACHINE ON. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO SOLVE THIS PUZZLE????? THERE IS NO SKIP BUTTON!!!!

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 11 9:34 PM
Has anyone found the bobbin? It's supposed to be in the box by the lake after you solve the hog, but I got something different and not the bobbin!

posted in Soul Journey on Mar 1, 11 6:25 PM
Downloaded the game fine. Cursor is too slow keeping me from buying the game.

posted in Muse on Feb 10, 11 8:43 PM
HELP!! Whoever bought this game, I need help. Can't place the candle in the candelabra. Game has been working fine up to that point. Can't get ahead. Glitch maybe?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator