Posts created by pattyjo

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 12 11:12 AM
I just started and right off a HOS ? and it is one that when you find something another something takes it's place in the box !! I am not a big fan of HOS especially this kind sorry. Can some one recommend some games that have less HOS ?

I Loved Loved this game ! everything about it was spot on. This is my fav so far of all the games. I sure wish Big Fish would but the game developers name on the info given about the game so we would know who made it. I would purchase any Elephant game out there and have. However this last 2 games by them have been heads above anything they or anyone else has done ever. I am not a big fan of many many hidden objects scenes in a game and I am happy the developers are paying attention and adding more puzzles and less HOGs If you want to play the best game on the market this is the one for sure.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 12 5:17 PM
Ok help please I just finished the second Twisted Lands game and loved it !! not to many HOG "S and great story line . I thought perhaps I would try this one since I could not find a third and have never played this one either.
However at the start there are a bunch of HOG 's does that slow down as the game goes on ? I don't mind a few but one after another is to much for me.
Can someone please tell me if this gets better and also some other adventure/puzzle games to try.
Tks for the time and help

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 10, 12 10:59 AM
I usually love this sort of game but this one is so frustrating ! Even with a walk T. it is impossible to figure out what to do next. I have tried and tried I thought it would be a little like Grim Fandango and it is but way to random to be able to figure out what to do next. So sad I really wanted to play this game.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 12 11:51 AM
I love Love this game few HOG'S lots and lots of puzzles, music is wonderful! game is pretty and fun. Please can we have more just like this one, Oh and the guide in the game keeps up with you ??this is so good!! I will look for other games from the same people and purchase them ! Keep them coming this is just what I wanted.
Big Hugs

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 12 11:43 AM
I love this game just started and love it !!! so far, read in someones review that there are few HOG 's goodie goodie, I get soooo tired of one right after another. I will finish my last 26 demo min and purchase this game for sure. So pretty and nice not in your face music in the background.

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 12 11:36 AM
I like this game. Is pretty and the music is nice however every time you move a little there is another Hidden object scene !!! in a junk pile, Please can we have less Hidden Objects and more puzzles please please.

[removed by moderator]

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 11 5:42 PM
I was sooo excited when I first started this game. It is beautiful and the music is just right however there are way to many Hidden O bits. I just get going around the house and bam another one to get in the way. I am close to the end and all most want to trash the game because as you get closer to the end there are even more !!
I would like more adventure/puzzle and less Hidden O please.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 11 12:52 PM
I just started the game! wow the music is beautiful the setting is beautiful and the game is soo fun so far. Think this is a purchase for me. Will be nice and calming after the large family leaves Christmas Day.
Happy Christmas All

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 11 7:56 PM
Is there a skip for puzzles in this game? If yes where? I can't get the bricks to stay in the fireplace??? Help please

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 11 6:08 PM
Nice game good music and game play but sooo much the same. The new game
Escape from Ravehurst was fab !!! more puzzles no ****'s please can we have more of them !!!

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 2, 11 6:01 PM
I don't think this is a new game? Right?

I can't say enought good things about this game. It is beautifuly done, scenes,sounds, music, ideas all are the best ever. Story does have a dark side and that is soooo well done. This reminds me of the Myst and Riven series I paid 40.00 a game for back in the day,as they say. I wish they could all be a well thought out and done as this game is.Thank you for sharing your talent with us and please keep them coming!!

Early in the game, I put the hose down the hill to get the shovel but can't get the accross to get the slip of paper? What do I do now. guide does not help with this ?

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 18, 11 6:36 PM
I so wish this game did not have the loading numbers each time you change places and I so wish the hang ups in the game were not there. They are on the right track and the puzzles are interesting and different. I purchased this game but will not finish it to annoying each time you change scenes to wait for it to load. So sorry it could have been great the designs are wonderful and so is the music.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 11 6:31 PM
Oh boy mostly Puzzles you say !!!! goodie goodie I will try it for sure!

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Nov 1, 11 8:53 PM
Well I thought it was going to be a good one but then so many of the **** things were all the same color and so hard to find. I am sorry I had hi hopes for this game.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 11 11:25 AM
I am trying to mix paint in the cottage? but the palet ? knife will not move? and the red spoot after dumping the powder just stayed over the mound of paint? nothing will move ?? what to do please to get this moving again?

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 8, 11 7:27 PM
I tried to play this game but got the message to change my DPI ?what is DPI my computer is 6 months old and had a great G, card Help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator