Posts created by schuldi

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Jul 6, 11 7:24 PM
I have the seahorse but it will not stick in the circle to open the theater. If it doesn't work and I can't get a solution I must ask for a refund since there is still more to go in the game.
Anyone who has finished that can help?

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 26, 11 10:00 AM
Thank you Margie..............you a still a doll, miss you!

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 26, 11 6:11 AM
Where is it? I will not consider buying this game, altho it does look very good, until I see a walkthrough. So I can see how long this game is for myself. Everyone's pace is different.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Fall of Caesar on May 16, 11 4:58 PM
Having trouble with the coin puzzle. Can't pick them up normally and then when I complete it it won't move on even if I hit the skip. Top 1/4 is black. Too bad, game isn't for me. Wont play with it

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 12, 11 5:58 PM
I can't get the water to turn on so I can wash the film and hang it. If I can't then the game is over for me and I guess a refund.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 11 6:16 AM
If I have trouble downloading using Firefox I usually try using IE and it will work for me. So try downloading using IE

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 11 2:26 PM
My problem is not being able to find the monitor in ch 6 at the scientists desk. I have gone back on the strategy guide and can not see when I should have picked it up. I did hit the destruct button before doing the monitor thing.
Will ask for my $ back since I cannot finish the game. Please help as I love this game.

Margie B, are you still there?

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 11 2:19 PM
Could I have a glitch in the program? The only thing I did out of order was hit the destruct button. If I can't find the monitor then I will ask for my $ back since I won't be able to finish the game.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 11 2:09 PM
when you look at the desk, it has a monitor but when you click there it says it has no monitor. I will look around the room again. It is a great game! Thanks for your help.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 11 10:44 AM
Need to attach the monitor to the scientist computer at the power station. Went back in the strategy and don't see what I missed to find it. Need help!! Chapter 6

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 11 9:40 AM
You will notice that every Thursday is CE day. So it seems lately. It is a very good game!

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 7, 11 6:35 PM
Just got it figured out, thanks anyway

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 7, 11 6:18 PM
I can't get the stone to break the mirror. Is there a glitch here? Any help would be good!

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 6:47 AM
Yes, this needs directions. Thx

Great game Margie B! Miss your walk-through tho!

Happy New Year

posted in Curse of the Ghost Ship on Dec 30, 10 5:53 AM
I keep waiting for a descent game to appear and thought this one looked like it. There was no window adjustment. I like to use the WT if I need it without going out of the game every time.
It was a dark game with no real instructions especially with the mini-game.
Checking here to see if it was just me that felt this game was not for me. Too bad!

posted in Downtown Secrets on Nov 5, 10 9:18 AM
I have gotten to the part where I have to copy the recording off the phone. It just froze and I could do nothing except exit and lose all I did on the demo because I says you will lose what you did if you exit now. Not for me.

This is a very good game. Need to wait until next month for the buy. Will have 3 CE to purchase then. Maybe one will be released for the regular price by then........

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Oct 23, 10 7:55 PM
Thank you.............

posted in King Arthur on Sep 26, 10 7:47 AM
I always play my games with the sound off. I had trouble getting the cursor to work until I changed the window mode but once I got in, the items were small and dark and then there was the hint issue. Spent most of the time looking for a star that too many other people can't find either.

Too many better games to play to waste my time on this problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator