Posts created by knickknackblue

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 7, 10 12:13 AM
I LOVE THESE GAMES!!!!
Didn't even try, just bought.

When I started playing this game, I didn't like it at all yet 40 minutes later I found I was still playing it. It grows on you (not for the CE price, though).

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 4, 10 12:53 AM
OH NO!!!!2 days in a row with games that have sparkly cursors. At least you can turn this on off. Standard HOG, nothing special. Not a buy for me.

posted in El Sello Magico: The False Heiress on Aug 3, 10 9:57 PM
Why, oh why, did I not listen to the other reviews!!!
This "game" is pointless, boring and takes forever to load between scenes. BFG should be embarassed about this one.

posted in Gwen the Magic Nanny on Aug 2, 10 8:37 AM
I like some TM games, but this one is the cheesiest one I have ever seen. I literally played the game for 6 minutes and I couldn't hit the exit button fast enough!..This is a definite NO BUY for me.

posted in Al Emmo's Postcards from Anozira on Aug 1, 10 11:40 PM
Rose151 wrote:
knickknackblue wrote:Played for 10 minutes.....long enough to know I didn't want to play anymore. Cheap graphics and a cursor that jumped around the screen. Definitely not a buy for me.

Thanks, saved me the time it would have taken to even download it!

Glad to help.

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Aug 1, 10 1:57 AM
olderandwiser wrote:Is the game over when "To be continued" comes up on the screen?

YEP. It means the game maker will be making another one whenever they get around to it (if it sells well).

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Aug 1, 10 1:56 AM
I love this game!! Great graphics & difficulty level for a intermmediate player.
However, the 1-2 minutes it takes to load between scenes really annoys the *#!^*#! out of me. I have played plenty of HOG and IHOG and have never come across anything like it .

posted in Al Emmo's Postcards from Anozira on Aug 1, 10 12:19 AM
Played for 10 minutes.....long enough to know I didn't want to play anymore. Cheap graphics and a cursor that jumped around the screen. Definitely not a buy for me.

posted in Journalistic Investigations: Stolen Inheritance on Jul 31, 10 1:40 AM
I didn't even last 10 minutes...........

Boring with really cheap looking graphics gets a BIG

Great game, but will wait for the regular edition.

Agree completely with spiritdog......can't understand the fuss about yesterdays game.

At least gave us a good one after making TGT stand for "todays game today".

posted in The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Jul 28, 10 10:06 PM
It seemed so promising from the screenshots, and then....

Do you get the message ?

posted in Jessica - Mysterious Journey on Jul 27, 10 1:03 AM
A great cure for insomnia...........

posted in The Lost Kingdom Prophecy on Jul 26, 10 4:22 AM
grabbinbugs wrote:This is a match 3 game with a splash of HOG. Graphics are good, music is kinda irritating. Is an okay game if you like this sort of game. However, not for me. Probably better suited for the younger players.

DITTO

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 25, 10 9:22 PM
vlro1953 wrote:I did that and still can't find it.

try this site---it is very thorough
http://www.awem.com/reviews/golden-trails:-the-new-western-rush-walkthrough.html

posted in PAC-MAN Pizza Parlor on Jul 25, 10 12:41 PM
I think the graphics were cheap looking and the gameplay too easy.

And the pac-man doesn't look right, either.

posted in The Pirate's Treasure: An Oliver Hook Mystery on Jul 24, 10 2:58 AM
BossBrat wrote:After the 'stinkers' of the past few days, I really, really made myself try to like this one. Well, I lasted 15 minutes and I HAD to quit! It was quite horrid.

1. I decided to see how the hint system worked so I clicked on one of the items in the first 'find the difference' scene. It showed me an area and no matter how many times I clicked in the general area - nada! So, I tried again. It showed me a different area. And, to see if I was right, I wanted for the hint to refill (very quick) and clicked until all the differences were found and not one time did it go near the spot it showed me the first time.

2. The puzzles were so simple a 1st grader could do them. I mean, come on, 4 pieces of rope to turn to finish the puzzle?

3. The graphics were okay but the items were just tossed about and I spent more time looking for 'treasure' than I did the items I was supposed to find. I got rather tired of it, to be honest, but you had to find the coins, necklaces, etc. to have money to spend in the treasure store.

4. And, last but not least, my BIGGEST turn-off on any hidden object game: there were SEVERAL of the same type of item you were supposed to find. I remember one was finding a globe and there were 2 and the other I recall is finding shoes, 2 different kinds of pair, and there were at least 4 or 5 pair and some of them were, of course, the same!

THIS IS ANOTHER BIG THUMB'S DOWN! I love BF, but come on already! We want a good game! Stop putting out junk just because you promised a game a day. If you can't give us quality games, don't give us anything at all. We don't really care if you put out a game every day, just that the games you put out are worth our time to download and play!

Ditto----this one was a snoozer!!

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 24, 10 12:17 AM
Just played 10 minutes and I am already loving it.

What a difference 10 more minutes makes----now I am bored. C'est la vie.

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 23, 10 12:31 PM
I posted one about the same problem after "playing" for 15 minutes. The 60 minute trial period included about 10 minutes of loading time, Like the game, but don't know if i will buy it because I found this to be so annoying!!!

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 23, 10 12:27 AM
Just started playing---anyone else bothered by the seemingly long loading time between scenes?

WTG sct1968

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator