Posts created by icypup

posted in Glow Fish on Feb 25, 12 10:14 AM
I figured out on one stage I missed one gold coin and I couldn't get gold until I collected it. I also find 1 hidden area each stage.

Does time, how many fish you save, or anything else contribute to gold?

I am stuck on 2-3 stars on levels.

posted in Glow Fish on Feb 24, 12 4:22 PM
Answering my own..., partly,....I see where I missed a gold in level 2 but I can still only get 2 starts on level 3. I did find one secret area.

posted in Glow Fish on Feb 24, 12 4:01 PM
Can someone give me tips on getting gold on the 2nd and 3rd level of the first world? I try and try and I have found secret areas but I can only get silver.

posted in Glow Fish on Feb 24, 12 3:58 PM
Yes, lead your fishes in a line (don't left click) and 'draw' a circle around the enemy so your fishes trail you. Once you make a complete circle, your little ones will make the enemy smaller, keep circling the enemy until it is small enough to consume. You don't attack some enemys using left click, you have to circle some of them.

posted in 4 Elements II on Feb 17, 12 4:48 AM
I had same problem. 1360 x 1020 seemed to fix it for me.

posted in Vampires Vs Zombies on Jan 5, 12 1:51 PM
anyone?

posted in Vampires Vs Zombies on Jan 2, 12 2:40 PM

HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED(!!!!!) in this game due to it being VERY difficult to achieve gold. I made gold on early levels and then bought the game. Now it is near impossible to sometimes even make silver. BIG FISH - POST A WALKTHROUGH!!!!. A very regrettable buy for me.

posted in Vampires Vs Zombies on Jan 2, 12 2:36 PM
Thank you sooo much. I will try this. I have been at this level for 2 days. Please print more walkthroughs as you achieve them. I sure can't.

posted in Vampires Vs Zombies on Jan 1, 12 9:06 AM
I really liked the game at first and bought it. I am sorely disappointed.. I am very very good at TM strategy games and this game is way too difficult. I can't make gold past level 14.

I kinda started planning the 4's and 3's so I didn't limit myself. After a few tries, it got easier to plan.

posted in Pioneer Lands on Aug 21, 11 6:03 AM
I finished all 99 levels and thought I meticulous about getting the award before advancing but now it is telling me I only have 98 of the 99 awards. Is there a way I can tell which one is missing?

posted in Virtual Farm 2 on Jul 28, 11 7:33 PM
The game wants material but I don't have the option to by the material so i can;t finish the level. It show's 6 'bricks' where I would build but there is nothing can do to build there and fabric isn't an option.
Please help.

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jul 14, 11 3:27 PM

I did it but BARELY. I got the wood going first, then added the second worker when I was able to. I got the water, and worked up to the upper right farm. Then worked the bees and boar looking things to get to the concrete and then lit the totems. And I mean BARELY made it. Made sure all the pirates got paid.

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jul 14, 11 3:09 PM
same here!

posted in Youda Farmer 3: Seasons on Jul 8, 11 3:49 AM
Same problem with the achievements. I hate not being able to get all of them. I think these are glitches that they forgot about.

posted in Youda Farmer 3: Seasons on Jul 4, 11 7:41 AM
I haven't had play issues but it seems like there are not the 12 paint cans they report in the achievements section. I can only find about 5 or 6. I have played new profiles several times.I think it is a tech issue.

posted in Youda Farmer 3: Seasons on Jul 4, 11 7:38 AM
Hotel orders appear on the middle left side of the screen during the game. To accept a hotel order, hit the check when it appears (if you don't click either the reject or check (accept) in a few seconds the order disappears). Then to fill the order, make sure you have ingredients in your inventory and then click on the fork and knife (or spoon) in the upper right section of the hotel order and then click on the ingredients from your truck.

To use tools (watering can, etc), when the tab on the bottom of the screen comes up with it burning or some rodent eating it, click on the tab and then click on the disaster (frantically). If you bought upgrades, you will have to hit the corresponding upgrade button in the lower left corner.

The only ones I typically used were the truck speed and the hotel delivery speed (the red tank and the oven looking one.)

posted in Youda Farmer 3: Seasons on Jul 3, 11 7:33 PM
I have played and replayed and I can't find more than 5 colors. Glitch?

posted in Youda Farmer 3: Seasons on Jun 29, 11 6:33 PM
How do you find all the paint colors. Are they only in certain levels or will they reappear later in the game if you miss them? I keep trying to look but only found about 5 or 6.

posted in Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries on Jun 8, 11 4:59 PM
never mind, got it, but tips still welcome.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator