Posts created by Timebomb007

posted in Tradewinds Odyssey on May 26, 09 6:28 PM
Probably since Big Fish has the other Tradewinds games.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 20, 09 11:50 AM
External links aren't allowed.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 18, 09 11:31 AM
PM sent if you still need help.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 15, 09 12:02 AM
Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction from Slapdash Games

Hanna Harlow, the hostess of the world`s favorite decorating television show, is looking for the next design superstar in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction! Find the exact items you need in the yard sales of Lucky Junction, and create divine décor out of derelict debris. Redesign rooms in your neighbor`s homes, and propel yourself into T.V. stardom in this exciting and fun Hidden Object game.

* All new locations
* Complete creative projects
* Become a T.V. star!
* Check out our Blog Walkthrough

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on May 13, 09 12:30 PM
barbM wrote:Could someone sorta explain what kind of game this is? I tried to find it at home last nite and couldn't, yes I used the link. Is it a sim type game like FS? It sort of sounds like one

But the link takes you to the game page. 3 Stars of Destiny is an RPG.

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on May 9, 09 9:48 PM
kishimojun wrote:For those who bought it--they have a patch for the glitches. Of course, I'm too dumb to figure out how to properly use zip files so it'll wait til I get a hold of a techie friend.

You should be able to double-click the zip file and click on "Extract all files."

posted in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on May 6, 09 8:17 AM
It's also on Pogo, but they call the game: Laura Jones and Teslas Legacy.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 4, 09 10:48 AM
Big Fish Games is working with the developer to get the game on to Big Fish, so it should be out this month or next month.

posted in Wandering Willows on May 3, 09 4:04 PM
TeresaRollen wrote:What is Wandering Willows?

Ready for a new adventure? Welcome to Wandering Willows, a whimsical world full of wondrous wildlife and engaging quests. With over 40 enchanting pets for you to befriend and train, you're sure to find just the right help completing quests for the land's amusing inhabitants, who range from gruff pirates to rocket ship commanders. Garden, bake, and create clothing and bouquets with the treasures your pet fetches for you. You might even find a new pet egg to hatch! Spend some time in Wandering Willows today!

* Over 40 different adorable pets to collect and train
* Over 150 quests to complete and 200 food recipes to collect

posted in Virtual Families on May 3, 09 3:11 PM
It should be on BFG May 6th.

posted in Cooking Dash on Apr 30, 09 9:52 AM
Welcome to the pond. There are tips and tricks for Cooking Dash over at Gamezebo.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 29, 09 8:59 PM
If you are using Vista, right-click the .exe of a game download and choose Run as Administrator. Then see if the Big Fish Games Client will open and download the game.

If you're not using Vista or that doesn't work, you can try uninstalling the Big Fish Games Client and then reinstalling it by trying to download a game.

If you want to contact customer support: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask

Good luck.

posted in Puppy Stylin` on Apr 28, 09 12:00 AM
Puppy Stylin` from Skunk Studios

New Treasure Chest: Felix's Favorites Game!
Compete in local dog shows and word of your legendary styling skills will take you to the biggest competitions around! Help Eloise and Roberto advance all the way from their backyards to a professional tropical island salon. Wash, brush, style, color, and trim puppies of every breed as you help them earn a living in this exciting Time Management game. Can you become a master of Puppy Stylin`?

* Fast, intuitive gameplay
* Fun mini-games
* Master Puppy Stylin`!

posted in Mevo and the Grooveriders on Apr 26, 09 9:13 PM
Mevo and the Grooveriders from Red Rocket Games

Help Mevo reunite his band, the Grooveriders, and end the terrible reign of Silence! This Platform game requires you to use your rhythm and timing to make it through each psychedelic world. String together combos to unlock rewards and special areas and use power-ups to keep your groove going! If you can bring back the funk and get the band back together, Mevo & the Grooveriders will save the universe!

* Addictive gameplay
* Awesome graphics
* End the silence!

Mevo and the Grooveriders is not a Felix Favorite.

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on Apr 24, 09 10:10 PM
Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer from AWE Games

New Treasure Chest: Felix's Favorites Game!
Help rookie FBI Agent Jennifer Lourdes, and veteran detective Alan Michaels catch the infamous Unicorn Killer! Track down the murderer, Ira Einhorn, as you bring him to justice in this exciting Hidden Object game. Travel all around the globe and explore important crime scenes. Based on a true story, Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer, takes you on the long-running chase and extradition of this dangerous criminal!

* Based on a true story
* Fun minigames
* Capture the Unicorn Killer!
* Check out our Blog Walkthrough

posted in Virtual Families on Apr 22, 09 7:40 PM
bitojoy wrote:Sorry - what is LDW ?????
What am I missing out on ...?

btw- *I* will do the dishes - I have a dishwasher that works in the pond ..and...and ...its kinda fun to watch !!

LDW is Last Day of Work; the developers of the Virtual Villagers series, Fish Tycoon, Plant Tycoon, and now Virtual Families.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 21, 09 11:57 AM
I sent you a PM with a link to a walkthrough that has the phone puzzle solution. Go to My Messages to view the PM.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Apr 21, 09 9:29 AM
momjenna wrote:How do you disable the UAC. I was trying to download Flux and it took 10 hours. It kept telling me the download was interrupted every 5 minutes or so and I had to restart the download over and over again. Very annoying! Thanks for advice in advance.

Go to: Start-Run-and type in MSCONFIG. Click OK.
Select the Tools tab.
Click on the Disable UAC line.
Click on the Launch button.
Then close the window when that's finished, and restart your computer.

Or follow 1_of_5's way. There's more than one way to disable UAC.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator