Posts created by cnmoore

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 1:02 PM
Personally I love the graphics. Clear, bright, nice. I guess others may want more sophistication but for me the beautifully drawn screens are exactly what I want.

I did get the access violation, right after the match pairs screen, in the "Remove the balls and retrieve the Seal Plate" puzzle.

And just then my trial expired. Looking forward to buying this when it's fixed.

posted in Keys to Manhattan on Sep 13, 09 4:14 PM
cnmoore wrote:I sent a problem report to BFG. They (Shane) responded very promptly. We looked at the possible causes (drivers? firewall?) and concluded that my system is fine and the fault lies with the game. BFG gave me a coupon for a free game.

BFG doesn't have any control over the buggy game. If the developer makes a revision a notice will probably be posted.

posted in Keys to Manhattan on Sep 13, 09 8:57 AM
I sent a problem report to BFG. They (Shane) responded very promptly. We looked at the possible causes (drivers? firewall?) and concluded that my system is fine and the fault lies with the game. BFG gave me a coupon for a free game.

BFG doesn't have any control over the buggy game. If the developer makes a revision a notice will probably be posted.

posted in Keys to Manhattan on Sep 10, 09 10:08 PM
Same here. Instant crash. Access violation (tried to read from 0000) and has to close.

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Aug 30, 09 7:32 PM
The case for the laser won't open, don't have key, and all objects are found.

I might have crashed it by not closing via its menu - I rebooted with it open in the laser case. Still, it shouldn't do that.

Don't feel like starting a new game just yet. Facial masks are soooo repetetive.

posted in Kuros on Aug 9, 09 4:34 PM
I finally solved it. I hadn't done all of the telescopes, just the first one - which caused all the glyphs to appear, but with only the first one traceable.

Went back and clicked each of the other 4 telescopes, put the lenses on, clicked the glyph in each one.

After that the remaining glyphs were traceable with the wand.

Whew.

posted in Kuros on Aug 9, 09 4:04 PM
I have what I assume is the same problem - the wand doesn't trace the glyphs. I've sent a support request to BFG.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 16, 09 3:41 PM
Best graphics I have ever seen in a hidden object game. Very high resolution: nice and sharp at 1280 x 1024. And the scenes are beautiful, the gameplay fun, puzzles not too hard.

posted in DragonStone on Jun 6, 09 5:13 PM
You still have your bow. If you shoot a stone and catch one of those diamond things, bow will instantly recharge and you can shoot another stone - etc.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 26, 09 4:15 PM
Really appreciate the very fast response to my problem ticket and looking forward to new build. Thanks!

posted in Treasure Masters on Sep 6, 08 11:51 AM
Within an hour after I posted this, I found another coin, bought a hint, and fount the first aid kit.
It was at the very bottom of the chest thing, with just the top edge and red cross peeking up from the bottom edge of the frame. Happiness!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 31, 08 8:26 PM
Very grateful for Relaxed mode - thanks, BFG.

Now please please issue Azada 1 with Relaxed mode option. I am hopelessly stuck at the Robot puzzle - just not fast enough with those arrows.

Note: I'm 78, you 50-somethings are so young!

I love these Azada games - no cartoony characters! Really nice graphics and music. Yay!

posted in Zuma Deluxe on Jul 1, 08 12:03 AM
Zuma! The game I've played at least once a week for 2 or 3 years Managed to get to the end of Adventure a while ago. Now I do Gauntlet and have gotten all but two screens up to Eagle status.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator