Posts created by JKPHEP

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 16, 11 12:38 PM
Well I pulled a boo boo. When I went to the first sarcophagus I cut the ropes, of course had the key to get in. But I went to the HOG and got the other mask. Needless to say I didn't put the first mask on the first one. Now I went to the three standing with the other 2 keys and they won't talk to me. I tried to put the mask under the second one and the emerald on the third, and neither will go. So I can't get the keys. I tried to go back as far as I could but I haven't got a key now for the first one. If you can understand what I just wrote you are a brain. Any help would be very helpful and thanks a lot. Love to all the fishes. JKPHEP

posted in The Curse of the Ring on Jan 1, 11 8:20 PM
Be sure to use this coupon code before it expires (Sunday, January 2nd, 2011) and remember, this coupon code is for standard version games only. This is a copy from BFG.
It says nothing about the winners of 2010. Believe me I read it over and over. It says nothing about not buying other games. It does say no CE games. I guess I can't read. If you find where it says not other standard version games please show me where. Thanks. At least writing in here keeps me off the street.
I just went back and for about 3 seconds it says buy these award winning games for 4.99 There I found it. You do have to be fast.

posted in The Curse of the Ring on Jan 1, 11 9:33 AM
I tried to buy this game with the promotion going on now but. This is not a standard version game. What is? Can anyone answer a dummy?

posted in Millionaire Manor: The Hidden Object Show on Dec 28, 10 3:48 PM
Do you really need a walkthrough? I played the free part and didn't even think of wanting one. All for there own, I guess.

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Dec 26, 10 5:01 PM
If you want a pass on the games then go to the walkthrough and get them there. You don't have to use everything on the walkthroughs just on the games. There all ok now. Thanks

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 28, 10 10:43 AM
When I click on something it takes 5 min. to get counted and make it back to the bottom. That was only in the first car trunk. Could not even go on to finish this one thing. Bought the CE on this game and could not finish it. So I tried to do this game and it is worse than the other one. No more.

Click on the arrows at the ends of the inventory. See if it is hidden back behind something or past something. JKPHEP

You have to use the jumper cables. I don't think it says it. Good luck.

Give it to him in his mouth. Hold close and it will get bigger.

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 2, 10 10:03 AM
This might help the people that haven't got it yet. You have to go to his jail cell and take the special key and get Daniel out. He does the rest. I finally got it. It wasn't in the walk through. Every other step was but not this one. Don't know why. Maybe the writer was getting tired. PS. You still have to change the letters to BLOOD.

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 2, 10 9:57 AM
I tried this just for fun. After the first time that he tells you the code, if you go back he will always say it is 1234. My code was 6436. Hope this might help.

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 1, 10 5:39 PM
Same here. Let me know and I will do the same. Thanks

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 1, 10 5:23 PM
Yes I get so sick of it sometimes I won't buy if I catch it in the first hour. Thanks for speaking up. I noticed there are a lot of lookers.

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 1, 10 5:17 PM
Yes I would like to know that also. In the cheat it says to just click on the letters and they will change. Well they don't. A story comes up and it won't let it change. Thanks ever so much for your help.

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 1, 10 5:13 PM
Just click the fork on the lock. It should shatter.

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 31, 10 7:22 PM
I would say fine on this if I was that stupid and not read a way to buy so I would get the discount. But as I see it there is no telling us to do it a curtain way. Was there? Thank you for caring.

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 31, 10 10:25 AM
I bought a game yesterday for 4.99 but I used a credit. Will I get a 2.00 dollar credit. Has this happened to anyone else. They took the whole credit. Thanks for any help. This happened when the sale was going on.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Oct 26, 10 4:28 PM
If they do why can't they see the # of posts. Almost none. I guess they have to put out a new game every day no matter how bad it is. What is the % of people that like this kind of game? I have 3 credits and can't spend them. At least on games I like or even try to like. Good bye.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: Curse of the Emerald Tear on Oct 22, 10 5:22 PM
Thank you so much I don't do timed games>

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 6:51 PM
It is a great game. BUT if I had to do it over again and knowing I wasn't getting the cut scenes I would not buy. As many people that didn't get the cut scenes I believe they have to do something. Hope that answers your question.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator