Posts created by happyasaclam

hi bf just swiaming you can add me to the list i have avg 2012 gett erro 803 than avg pops up trojanhorse played demo on dev site it d/l just fine than played demo 4 or 5 timesthan deleted it so i could buy here at bfjust as others have said i click ed for avg to go on with it then the game starts to than avg pops up again so i get errohope this helps thanks for all the help i know you will get this fixed asap have ahappy day as well

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 6, 12 1:55 AM
hi fishes just did the demo enjoyed there 11 chps 3 game modes also voiceovers filled my screen bright &clear. has amap there are puzzles minnim gamesthis isa newdev for me.there is a lot to do in this one imho. will bea buy for me dont want to give away to much i say like all games try it &see have fun fishes i know i did just want to add thank you cherbtoo you said just what i thought thanks dev &bf for what looks like a great game

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on May 4, 12 5:58 PM
jus a update ya hoooooooooooooooo i got the darn thing. now to play the rest . now wonder whats next from this rabbit ha hummmmmmmmmmmm super game thanks bf have a great day fishes.

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 12 12:08 PM
hi fishes can any one tell me how to get the three dolls in the right order.i have loooked at the book under the tree any help would be great .ok marige b if anyone canget this its you so what do i do hummm thanks for the help fishes & marigeb have agreat day&enjoy the games hope to hear back soon till then off to play one of my other games

posted in Criminal Minds on Apr 21, 12 3:33 PM
hi fishes i thought this was well done. snapnhiss you are so right about v o s. i had fun .as you become the agents on the show it looks like lots to do. you have two cases to solve & also two game modes for this one. as for color in not as easy as you might think wont say why dont want to spoli it lets just say moore than meets the eyeat first for tthis i say warm up your sneackers. the black bars for me no big deal you get so involed in the game you for get i did anyway.dont let the wt fool you it says 2 chapters i think that means each case maybe also rember you get two modes for each case its a s e dont forget just want to say thanks dev &bf for afun game have a great day /weekend fishes at the pond now off to buy

hi fishes just want to say yahooooooooooo so happy to see this out did the demo . so now that its herei will hit buy as soon as i get money on my card &that will be 10 am my time. trust me you fishes are in for a treat the demo time just flew by this game had me hooked from the get go. thank you mudrock for hearing us great job devlos you didit again just keep them comminthis game for me isa 5 ++ have fun fishes will do a review after i get to play some more of it off to bed 10 am cant comefast enough for me lol

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 12 7:05 PM
hi fishes just want tosay yaaaahooooooooooabout this second game comming out loved the first one maybe this will come out soon we can hope hurry bf please have fun fishes off to playdemo on you knowwhere site

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 11 1:55 AM
hi fishes jist did the demo fast dl for those having a fit about wide screen mine is a 24 inch&it filledthe screen right from the get go.get ready to jumpnow &then wont say what looks like lots to do there is a map to heellp just what i like will buy this later as a ce i am waiteing for two others firsthope all you fishes have fun with his one take care & have a great nite/day

you are so right the weather is the same here no rain yet now snack time then back to game have fun fishes

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 4, 11 1:23 AM
hi fishesjust did demo now off to buy i think will enjoy this i like that it is bright &clear there are two modes of playto choose from this makes the game longeryou can play one modethan the other love the hidden coins . also likethe cati agee this is a funny one so far .no map as yet fine with me they do have a sheet of paper on the right side that mayhelp let you fishes find out on your own ilike the silhouettes that you have to find a nice change love the minns so far hope you all have fun & a great nite/day. going to buy than off to bed while it dl oh yes

just want to say a big thank you the light/ mind came on & i got it oh joy joy now i can move on hope there are no more of this kind.so easy once i saw what to do dugh now back to happy &the game have fun

ok fishes hope you can help me with the vegetables can not get the right order looked at sg no helpthanks for the help great day for a game here nice rainy fall day just what we need herelove this game just need toknow what i dont seeso i can move on hope to hear soon have agreat day all you sweet fishes at the pond

hi fishes just want you to know this is a super game goes to wide/fullscreen right on the get go there are 3 modes of play voice overs are super theart work is wow andvery clear i played 5 mins then off to buy it as misslisa would say this one is fine swine well worth ce price more later off to play have fun fishes

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on Jul 13, 11 3:56 PM
hi fishes do any of you know where the w t is for this game hope some one knows i am off to get a bite to eat than iwill come and see also you lobsters can relax your not on the menu be back in a bit ok now i am back lets see if i can hit the right spot this time one of those days

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 11 4:00 PM
hi fishes just want to let you all know this is a super game. you will need at least 3 pairs of sneakers sp. this game fills my 24 inch screen no bars at all yahoooooooooo.there isa lot to do & find art work is great. also super voice overs find the coins are not always where you might think.this game for me is a 5 +++ just want to say if you are on the fence about this. one its well worth the price or credits thank you ERS &b f for another great game keep them coming super happy have a great time ps goofy duck sorry to hear about your pcc i know its no fun hope its up &going soon love to read your comments &reviews take care it will all work out just takes time

hey fishes just want to say a BIG thank you to micha1234 i got the stars done.dont know if i fell into it or what either way i got it now i am back to happy thanks again for the help have a great nite& enjoy the game

hey fishes hope its a great day for all of you. now can any of you tell me how to do the stars that are on the slide i put it in now i have to movde them to get the numbers for the right order i am read to have a fit rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr any help would be great this in chapter 1 no skip i looked thanks fishes i will look back soon ps cant move on till i get this one i do love this game up till now oh well with help i will get this hummmmmmmmmmnow margie b where are you help!!!!!!!!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on May 21, 11 12:43 AM
ya hooo was waiteing for this one .when it comes to thishidden mysterirs games like these bi go right for the buy button with these they are that good .mine is up &ready to play i will let you know what i think later thanks BF what a great bway to start the weekend have a great one fishes

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 2:15 AM
hi fishes when it comes to the clock i got the turkey took a while if you want to know how .just send a p m dont want to spoil it for all the other fishes.it looks like a good game so far have a great time fishes i am off to sleepppppp will look at my box in the am for those who want help i hope by then there will be a w t for this i may use a punch code for it will see nite all

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 9, 11 2:59 AM
just want to say big thank you for the help on this one oh yes yes i got the darn thing yahoooooooooooooo, now off to bed will play more later super game.keep them comeing. take care fishes & have a great day

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator