Posts created by ksdickinson

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jun 3, 10 5:23 AM
I bought Dracula rigins a few months ago at walmart. It worked fine until I was in the market. Everyone spoke in Arabic and no matter what I did, they wouldnt switch to english. So after posting on its website and trying all kinds of fixes, turns out it was a glitch in the game and I returned it. So when I got there, they said it had been pulled off the shelves due to a 'dangerous issue'.

But now I hear its on this site, and I really liked it so I just may use my game credit to get it!!

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jun 3, 10 5:18 AM
LMAO Mr Russ. I figured it out after I posted. Must have been having a blonde moment. Thanks

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jun 1, 10 8:58 PM
Ive exited and redone the floor puzzle 3 times. I checked the walkthru and I moved all the tiles correctly, double checked the walkthru and didnt miss any steps along the way. Yet my circle has a red line thru it. So what am I missing here? Im getting so frustrated!!!!

TIA

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jun 1, 10 8:20 PM
Press the tiles that match the images on the back of the medallion. Same order.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 24, 09 11:22 PM
Just finished it. Really cool. Even better than RTR and I loved that one. There just arent enough games like these 2. Any suggestions on similar games would be appreciated.

Ok so before I start Drawn for a 2nd time, could someone explain the ending? At the bottom of the walkthru there is a scene w/ a well maybe? But I cant read what it says at the top. Also someone mentioned a note from Iris at the end. I didnt see that. Can anyone answer this for me? Its gonna drive me nuts!!

Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator