Posts created by karatopa

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 9, 17 12:56 PM
Hi Airliebird
All the best to you
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 9, 17 11:20 AM
All this stomping our dragons are doing a beautiful job it's almost finished torchie please mind everybody's feet some times your just too enthusiastic, right I think that's enough wonderful job now I'm in a mess I need a shower and then there is a risotto calling yes I'm sure there will be something for you too dragons go and wash up left right left right off you go
See you all soon

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 9, 17 10:09 AM
Welcome madam Fate Twilight will keep an eye out for you

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 9, 17 10:06 AM
Hi all turfs down just needs a few dragons to tread it in
And I'm really looking forward to that risotto yum

There is no way to send gold to another manor. I would have moved gold between my manors if it was possible would have been very handy

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 9, 17 1:36 AM
Here I am turf has just arrived so torchie is bringing it round steady torchie no heavy breathing your singeing the turf that's it put it down gently then one roll in place and a gentle push see its unfolding nicely now the next one well done girl on to the next brilliant!!! Abbie thanks for the help IMAHUGGER just join in this won't take as long as I feared whoops maybe you can go and play torch that's another scorched bit
You risotto sound wonderful roses I can't wait and I think it will be party time tonight cheers
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 8, 17 2:02 PM
Hello everybody well it was almost worth being so busy I couldn't get in earlier but now the whole seen brings a tear to my eye sniff
I think you have been wonderful I'll turn my back on the croquet playing dragons lol grab some potatoes ( thanks I'm a huga ) and chilli and I'm going to have a drink from every fountain except the water I'll give that a miss
Turf arrives in the morning cheers all
Such talented people
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 7, 17 1:52 AM
Morning all
I'm so happy it looks beautiful!!!!
I'll finish rolling the piece where the turf will go I can't wait ?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 6, 17 7:34 AM
hi all peach and plum yum this is better than i dreamed roses i just stopped by for a piece of cake and hum i think ill take advantage of buddys champagne fountain
now back to clearing the ground in the orchards for the wild flower turf
now where did that wheel barrow get to

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 6, 17 2:36 AM
Good morning all you are doing a magnificent job I brought the lime tree cherry and banana trees this will be the best orchard ever
I found somebody to supply the turf with wild flower seeds sewn in it will be delivered in a couple of days all we have to do is prepare the land
Anybody need I made some it's in kitchen help yourselves I put some ginger biscuits with it
See you later kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 5, 17 2:07 PM
Hi roses for myself avocado is not a favourite but I'm sure with all the parties there will be others who love them orange and lemon trees great idea and I'll pick up a lime tree while I'm out help your self to the cake it is nearly bed time here but never too late for cake
Goodnight Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 5, 17 7:54 AM
Oh flipping heck first I post twice then I forget to post at all
Yes to everything I think an orchard is a brilliant idea I'm already imagining fruit crumble yum great idea roses
Always room for strawberries Abbie

I brought the deserts for after the chilli Abbie
There is a pavlova a walnut and ricotta cake and a chocolate cake I've popped them in the cool cabinet in my kitchen (don't worry I have cleaned that kitchen from top to bottom)
Wait a minute an orchard we need a wild flower meadow yes with bluebells ans wild orchids and daisies and wild iris and- - - - I'm off to source them now
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 4, 17 2:58 PM
You wonderful people and err dragons I have been busy making deserts but they were interrupted by family unexpectedly turning up and needing feeding it's late now so I've popped the ones I salvaged in the fridge and they will be on the way tomorrow
Buddytrex you clever person a self watering garden you must have been reading my mind

Trellis oo yes lots of trellis I found some honey suckle and climbing hydrangea I'll pop them just here
I'm so excited over in the corner ooo flowers I love flowers
Thank you all
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 4, 17 2:56 PM
You wonderful people and err dragons I have been busy making deserts but they were interrupted by family unexpectedly turning up and needing feeding it's late now so I've popped the ones I salvaged in the fridge and they will be on the way tomorrow
Buddytrex you clever person a self watering garden you must have been reading my mind

Trellis oo yes lots of trellis I found some honey suckle and climbing hydrangea I'll pop them just here
I'm so excited over in the corner ooo flowers I love flowers
Thanks All Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 3, 17 4:41 AM
Welcome back buddytrex hope you had a great time

I bought the plants so I'm ready when you are and I think it should be a bring a plant party that way I might discover some new ones
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 30, 17 5:47 AM
Ok did someone send those dragons over to twilight to dig me a vedge patch it's undermining the foundation on some of my buildings it's so big. I'll plant some fire fruit (borrowed that name from another game I used to play the dragons there loved it and it seemed appropriate ) but what I really need is turf and a Lorry load of cement

I brought afternoon tea scones jam and cream and might try that fiirst actually
Boy oh boy what a mess

Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 28, 17 3:41 AM
Sorry I missed the fun on return from holiday got lost under a mountain of washing but will be there or the next one
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 20, 17 10:08 AM
Hey Abbie no giving Theo any ideas
Kara

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 19, 17 9:22 AM
Hope you have a wonderful trip

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 17 1:48 AM
ouch i feel your pain

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 17 1:44 AM
so sorry for your loss ill keep you in my prayers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator