Posts created by sexxygamma

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 14 10:02 AM
also I have VISTA and have current DirectX installed!? HELP!!

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 14 8:59 AM
Cannot play!! saying error video card update needed? but my video card is up to date! I have had this error before on other games as well that I never got to play!! What is the problem BFG????

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 14 7:17 PM
friend please!! my id 355815 also could help with some ?'s I may have on this game! Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 14 6:51 PM
I had my pc updated at STAPLES and all pics and games were deleted so I had to start over on this Midnight Castle when I was up to 25? well I am at 11 and it is not letting me get my items I need I have been playing for over a hour and cannot get a key from well! and items in book! what is up it has never done this to me..HELP!!!

posted in Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 14 12:39 PM
I agree with jfog, I would like a long game if paying $13.99 ....just saying

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 14 1:29 PM
SAME HERE SCREEN WENT BLACK SAYING VIDEO CARD ERROR AND MY LAPTOP VISTA IS ALL TO DATE!! ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER GAME UNABLE TO PLAY!!

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 23, 14 8:14 PM
herring wrote:

Which bridge are you attempting to repair?

Level 11 is pretty early in the game. Are you attempting to reach Venetian Street? The Captian's Cabin?

All bridges are repaired using the items received from banishing the floating enemies around the map and I do not believe you ever need a pearl to fix a bridge. The closest thing that looks like a pearl is a Water Sphere, but you will not need that until much later in the game.

Yes it is Captains Cabin,

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 23, 14 9:27 AM
I am needing a pearl to fix bridge??? I am needing to create the throwing star and for that I need to get the pearl in shell? And I cannot get that? makes sense???

Once again another game that will not play for me! It says the video card error again and I have all new updates on everything!! GRRRRRRRRRR NOT VERY HAPPY LATELY WITH BFG ..... .....But the reviews don't look very good on those that ARE ABLE to play it. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok this game is doing same thing Midnight Castle is doing after latest update black lines and flickering screen! I have put in help to the help desk still no answer PLEASE HELP!!!! Im on a Windows Vista(laptop) THANKS

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 5, 14 6:24 PM
After last update I am now getting black lines and screen is flickering! I uninstalled/installed and it still happens!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 26, 14 5:48 PM
I am having same problem as "mrm2006" with fixing the window and hint button showing me to go to chest where it does nothing!! HELP!! with only 6min.of demo left because I spent 20min. trying to figure out what was I doing wrong!! grrrrrr

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 25, 14 12:36 PM
BFG I do not like the fact that I was made to friend someone"John" and DID NOT HAVE A CHOICE IN IT!!! very bad gamesmanship!!!!!!Very very upset at that!

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 14 10:49 AM
Once again getting a video card error message and all my cards are updated!!
HELP!!!!!!!!

I posted a question 5 days ago regarding the error message video card and still no response from BFG???

I keep getting Video card update needed and my video card IS UP TO DATE! Why does this happen on SOME games and NOT others?? Please help it is getting very frustrating!

I am also having the video card issue and have NEVER had this on the Edgar Allan Poe games! And I DO NOT see a answer!? I have uninstalled/installed twice!

posted in Riddles of Fate: Into Oblivion Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 14 10:33 AM
I downloaded trial and it said trial expired!!! what the ???? Never had chance to play on the demo!!! THANKS BFG!

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon on Feb 10, 14 6:54 AM
ME THREE!!! CRASHING AT TRAIN!! WITHIN 1MINUTE OF PLAYING! HELP BFG!! IT SOUNDS LIKE A PROBLEM IF MORE THEN 1 PERSON COMPLAINING? DO NOT THINK UNINSTALLING/INSTALLING WILL HELP WITH THIS ONE???

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 5, 14 5:11 PM
I am having a problem with downloading it shuts down saying something like the drm activator stopped working??? Microsoft will look into and let me know? huh???? HELP!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator