Posts created by Cromaxgal

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 16, 16 9:00 PM
There's no way to get enough stone and iron to build the altar before the Kraten appears. Any suggestions?

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 15, 16 8:42 PM
I cannot find the treasure and have played it several times. Please someone tell me where it is. Thanks

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 14, 16 6:27 PM
It only has one choice of timed. The relaxed doesn't work.

I agree with Angelfish. There's no story and too many cuts scenes. It's a no buy for me.

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Apr 19, 16 7:48 PM
I can only get 4 levels but in order to get gold trophy, you have to buy 5 levels. So what am I missing

How do you open the bonus game 2?

Hint doesn't work if there is no place to go and you're in the room that something has to be done. Or check the map.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill on Apr 7, 16 10:03 PM
Boring. A real Yawner. Not a buy for me

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable on Mar 24, 16 7:00 PM
The skip doesn't work when you're looking through the telescope

You don't pick them up

When you're trying to remember from memory the rune symbols, it won't let you skip. Fluke in the game I guess.

Actually you have to find four but five is already in place. The 4th one is in a dark hallow in a wall and the dog has to get it.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Feb 5, 16 7:21 PM
wow Kirland - you deserve a giant prize. Thanks so much. You are wonderful

posted in My Island Kingdom on Jan 18, 16 6:41 PM
Any suggestions? After numerous attempts.

posted in My Island Kingdom on Jan 17, 16 3:59 PM
I started out with double product and then working my way up to 250 points. Then speed and added time where as I can freeze the time for up to 15 seconds. Some items are only available until you can get past level 4 on the first 3 islands.

posted in My Island Kingdom on Jan 17, 16 3:57 PM
Finally got it. I cleared the way to the two trees. I used one double for two food and enough water for the two trees to the left. Then my extra 5 moves. Then used another double for the food on the 2 trees and one tree fall. Then I only picked up enough for building the 3 mills and made sure to get my free moves and then added some moves with the extra double output 3 moves and got all the wood needed with one move left and enough time.

posted in My Island Kingdom on Jan 16, 16 11:56 PM
Google it.

Clean and crisp and in my opinion, really nice except for one thing which is a no buy for me....too much dialogue.

posted in Gnomes Garden on Jan 4, 16 8:27 PM
Workers get stuck and won't move on and you have to restart the level, very irritating

posted in Gnomes Garden 2 on Jan 1, 16 8:42 PM
Products freeze up and you can't pick them up and you have to start the level all over again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator