Posts created by nivlem007

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 6, 15 4:07 AM
Why are they bringing out these timed games with such fast timers? Most people like to get the 3 stars as a challenge, but not to be frustrated by this silly timer. What a waste of a game, why bother??? Why the big fishes don't tell the devs about it beats me. They will end up producing games and not selling them which really is a waste. Now I have read all the reviews for this game it is another no buy, because i bought the pipes one and that timer is crazy and also needs a bug fix. There seems to be quite a few games that are either not playing properly or are just a frustrating waste of money.....Get your act TOGETHER BFG....

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 6, 15 3:57 AM
I do not believe it is possible. the timer moves far too fast downwards, maybe if they put it sideways it might slow down, lol?

posted in Where's My Pipes? on May 3, 15 1:13 PM
It is funny that on the buy/play page there are reviews by "special" fish, but here no one has said a word.... My review is that the game is ok to play for free but not worth the money unless they fix a few bugs. Sometimes you do not know which way to go, then there is the problem of getting 3 stars and not showing on the main map which affects the whole level. It certainly would not have been a buy if I knew about the way it plays....

posted in Where's My Pipes? on May 3, 15 1:10 PM
I too am getting the same things with stars. I am fed up of trying to get 3 stars and when I do it does not reflect on the map and therefore spoils the whole episode because that shows how many stars you have for the whole area. It really spoils the game and there needs to be a fix for it. It is driving me mad, I have even tried restarted a whole game and it makes no difference. So what is wrong with this game as far as the stars are concerned? Is it a fault or just the way it plays and you have to get three stars first time every time????? The other thing is the direction, there is no way to tell which way you need to go and you have to guess. It really is a game spoiler and a waste of a game credit or the money. If only we knew how it played, I am sure not many copies would be sold and it would be in the "cheap" pile a lot sooner.....

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 15, 15 1:00 PM
It is the human instinct to "beat" the game, no? That is why there are so many Frustrated fishes in this pond over this game. I agree it is a good game but too many bugs and the devs should be looking into it. Hopefully soon.....I won't hold my breath though I might turn blue - lol

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 15, 15 12:57 PM
When are the Devs going to make a patch for this damn, frustrating game???? I get little men running on the spot, and then I have to restart the round, the timer seems to go so fast near the 3rd star it is unbelievable to watch, the clicking is hopeless, then when you try to shut down you wait an age for it to close, then the screen goes black and then I am at desktop again. After all the comments and frustrated fishes in this pond I would have thought you would have pulled your finger out to sort this game out. It is a very addictive game but really frustrating at times. I cannot believe that some rounds finish well before the clock runs down then you have others that wait till you are about to finish with 3*s then the timer runs away.

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 5, 15 3:37 AM
Spooky Mum - Yes I agree. This site seems to be changing a lot and as soon as you get used one way they change to another. I like things to stay put then I know where I am. I love this game but the wait is very frustrating. There should be a resource speed up, I know there is a resource refill but that is slow to get back there, but I will still buy the game just as a challenge to keep trying to get three stars.

posted in Happy Empire on Dec 8, 14 1:23 AM
Nice little game, Makes you think about the items you need to get other items. But why on earth give 60 mins when the demo is only 10 mins long including the initial loading and profile etc.??? The timed play is very relaxed in the demo but will it get silly like some of the games to make it impossible to get 3 stars? Not sure if it is a buy or not as the demo ends so quickly and not sure how long the game actually is. Is it worth the money/credit? Might wait till BFG have two for one sale!!!

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords 2 on Dec 4, 14 1:11 AM
Windows 7 pro - no problem loading and playing. Got to level 5 and it tells you to play a mini game but the two mini games do not play. the first was blank and the second would not open. No buy unless these glitches are fixed. Otherwise a different game type and could be interesting to play.

posted in Gizmos: Riddle Of The Universe on Oct 9, 14 2:31 PM
Yes if it was playable lol.

posted in Gizmos: Riddle Of The Universe on Oct 9, 14 2:28 PM
Went back in and tried again with new name. It seems without tutorial there is still a glitch. You cannot disable the hints, the right side of the board is fine but the left side you have to be on the number to get the first square. |Still very bad. Made a few bad clicks and the end report said no mis-clicks. Even coming out of the game you have to go to the right of the "X" to exit. Very bad alignment. I have a lot of these types of games, Fantasy Mosaics, 1 2 3, World Riddles, world mosaics, etc. and I enjoy them. BUT this game is really weird and confusing to play. I hope the devs are watching this page and can sort it out as it seems a good game to play. Haven't got to the puzzle yet but I am wondering about that?

posted in Gizmos: Riddle Of The Universe on Oct 9, 14 2:04 PM
It seems like a glitch in the game as you have to go to the far left of the line you want to mark and that means you are either off the board or on the wrong line to get to the correct line. The whole thing is out of alignment and I gave up on the 2nd level. Unless they correct this it would be either very frustrating to play or impossible, either way it confused me far to much to continue past the 2nd level and even trying to exit the game was a pain in the rear. The whole thing is out of sync...... the experience has made my head swim, so I have to shut down now and rest my poor confused head.

posted in Dino R-r-age Defense on Sep 14, 14 1:04 PM
I managed to get to level 5 and that one, it seems, is impossible. i have tried all of the units possible and upgraded as much as possible but at the start you only have enough funds for ONE weapon and there are waves from TWO directions. If that is not madness then i don't know what is. I am sure the developers have made this one worse than all the others just to P**s us all off. I cannot understand why these games are such a challenge on EASY???? If you get a game that actually starts in easy and gets harder if you choose that would be great and this would be a really fun game to play. I wonder if it was beta tested? If I would have been asked I would have made this point. But as it stands I must give minus 5 thumbs as it would be a complete waste of money or credit, maybe if it was free I would try again but until they come to their senses i will not be buying anymore games from this developer. I hope they read this and wonder what went wrong and put in patches to change the easy to easy not impossible.....

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 8, 14 1:14 PM
I have the first one and now I own the 2nd. I was doing fine until level 16 which crashed. I will try again and see what happens. I do like this one better and when you get into it with having to make hammers and goodness knows what in the later levels, it has made it more interesting for me. I too love to get three * every time I play a building time game, but I noticed with this one you can upgrade the workers so if you miss a level you can go back when you have fully upgraded the men/workers. I would also like to see a flash over than a click to get the money, food etc. maybe you can put a patch out for it. I don't know. On the whole I like this game and did buy it after only level 4. So a much improved game than the 1st one and thank you for that. I am looking forward to seeing the later levels just to see what other obstacles you have put in the way and what other buildings there might be. Great game is my vote.

posted in Green City: Go South on Aug 27, 14 1:26 AM
Another building game that is being silly with the timer and no choice to play without time limit. It plays well and the graphics are good, but I keep losing buildings I own and have not sold. It just goes black and says I do not own this building. Very eerie So again another one I would not buy. Shame they keep doing this with most having option without timer or easy, normal or hard.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 22, 14 4:14 AM
WHY no fix for the faults?????

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 19, 14 1:39 AM
You have to have the amount of food and send three men to close it and have a guard to kill the monsters as they appear.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 19, 14 1:38 AM
If you play the first game ( Hidden realm) it is helpful to know what to expect in this game. I have gold on nearly all the levels and there are the odd one that is a real "rush" to get finished in time, but on the whole it is a very good game. This new one would be a buy when they fix the "bug" with the timer.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 19, 14 1:22 AM
Definitely a problem with that clock. I have never played a game and watch the clock disappear. Seems like a bug that needs a fix and it could be a good game. I have the 1st one and that is fun to play this one is not so good as I only got gold on level 1 after that the time flew by like it was in a hurry to get the the wrong end. Is it in a race for the worse time or to get gold in each level? I hope you can fix this bug and then I will buy it.

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 14 11:54 AM
When is there going to be a fix for this game as all the problems I am reading are putting me off. It will obviously be AFTER the half price deal? No? Will it be possible to get something different than just a "Sorry"? Action is needed, if you don't mind. Not only will I miss out on the deal of the day but I will miss my free game as well. How many others have this situation? NOT FAIR!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator