Posts created by lynwil

posted in The Beast of Lycan Isle on Dec 26, 12 3:00 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in The Beast of Lycan Isle on Dec 26, 12 1:36 AM
Sorry, I think Elephant Games (usually one of my favourite devs) have dragged this out of their archives. It has the feel of the early adventure games and the handholding is unbelievable! Maybe a game for newby fishies but not those of us who have been swimming around the pond for a while. No buy for me but then again I seem to have quite a few game still to play anyway. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Lyn

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown on Nov 24, 12 3:04 PM
Morning tishythree, I was having trouble with that too. When you colour in the bananas click on them and they'll go down below, that brings up another area to work on, just keep clicking on the part you've coloured in.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Nov 11, 12 5:35 PM
I've read a few negative reviews on this game but I've just finished and I loved it! I know it's dark, spooky and sometimes confusing but I thought it was so well done although I'm a little biased as **** is one of my favourite developers. I didn't have to use the walkthrough as the hint system was enough and the ending was a bit abrupt so you have to use your imagination as to whether she was a ghost or not. Now I'm off to play 'Origin' or maybe I'll go back and play Shadow Town again first. Happy gaming all.

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Sep 26, 12 9:05 PM
I'm playing this for the 2nd time and I got stuck at the same point so I thought I'd leave this message. Make sure you have watered all the flowers. Even if there is a tick on the chores list, if you still have the watering can in your inventory you have not finished watering. I finally realised there were pots outside the gate - good luck.

posted in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen on Jul 9, 12 2:56 PM
I've just finished this beautiful game and loved it! I also loved the end credits where the devs gave a description of the crew and thanked everyone involved. Well done and bring on the next part, I can't wait!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix on May 11, 12 6:46 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with games being really slow to change from scene to scene? I had to give up on Grim Facade: Venice because of this and now this game. I've been in touch with the wonderful customer service people and everything is up to date but it's still happening, all my other games (and there are plenty) are ok

posted in The Princess Case: A Royal Scoop on Apr 2, 12 12:57 AM
Downloaded and played for 10 minutes - couldn't stand any more! It's so basic and you have to hit an object at least 2 or 3 times for it to disappear. I and, I suspect, many other fishies have gone way beyond this level of game - sorry devs, no buy for me, Lyn

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Apr 1, 12 2:35 PM
Thanks elijah5, I'd forgotten to open that once I had the oil can - silly me! What would I do without these forums - thanks again

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Apr 1, 12 12:51 AM
I'm loving the game but I'm stuck at the large clock which tells me I should have a pocket watch and I haven't got one, where did I miss it? I think I've looked everywhere and on the walkthrough, help please, Lyn

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Mar 24, 12 8:22 PM
Just to add my two pence worth - I don't know how I missed this when it first came out but I bought it as the COTW and it's fantastic! It's like an interactive movie and the voices and accents are perfect. It took me 3 hours 20 minutes of sheer pleasure to finish and I'll certainly be giving it another go very soon. Thanks Devs and Big Fish, Lyn

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Mar 17, 12 2:11 PM
Ok, panic over, next time I went in the hidden object scene was finished and I could move on. Happy gaming, Lyn

posted in White Haven Mysteries on Mar 16, 12 3:10 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the last fix sorted everything out and I got to finish the game! Thanks to Alex and everyone in customer service, the game devs and Big Fish - you all do a great job, Lyn

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Mar 16, 12 12:36 AM
Enjoying the game but I'm totally stuck, I've got 4 robo heads but where the hint goes and the walkthrough shows the last head there's nothing there. Can anyone help?

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on Mar 4, 12 1:42 AM
Aha, no I didn't, will give it a try now, thanks bootsie21

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on Mar 4, 12 12:41 AM
Hello all! Went to buy this game but it's coming up at the normal Game Club price. Did I miss something?

I was having trouble seeing the strategy guide in the CE so I opened the SE - much easier to follow.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Feb 4, 12 4:19 PM
After getting totally frustrated with the maze I finally drew a diagram and worked it out that way!

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Bane of the Family on Jan 27, 12 8:57 PM
I'm having the same problem, freezing - is there going to be a fix for this as I would love to buy this game

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts on Jan 19, 12 3:45 PM
Sorry lazdaze, can't agree with you there, it took me ages and I thoroughly enjoyed it although I used the hint button lots!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator