Posts created by Playful61

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 20, 12 8:48 AM
challis3 wrote:Just bought the game and played for about 5 minutes when all of a sudden all my inventory items disappeared- this happen to anyone else?

Interesting, because this just happened to me in the demo. this looks like a game i would enjoy but??????

Solution anyone?

posted in Ella's Hope on Feb 17, 12 4:25 PM
akarle2002 wrote:Does anyone know the Logic Answers?[/quote

hi, if you did get the answers, I would appreciate the feedback

posted in Ella's Hope on Feb 17, 12 4:06 PM
cbellcrm wrote:I have a question about Ella's first quest - the one in the castle. After she finds the kitchen maid, the princess asks whether she wants a dress, flowers, or poems. Ella can also say No Thanks. What are the results of these options? Does the dress affect Dayna at the castle party? Do the flowers show up in Ella's room? Do the poems give Leah some kind of boost? If she says no thanks, does the princess send her something? I can't make up my mind what to do. I've been agonizing over this for days.

any luck figuring this one out?
i chose the dress

posted in Ella's Hope on Feb 17, 12 3:58 PM
timegirl2 wrote:I can't comfort the woman. Any idea? Thanks

she needs a teddy bear and there is a store where u can buy one

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Dec 10, 11 4:25 PM
HELP plz; i am lost and cannot remember where to go next? any suggestions as to where to find this guy and who to take with me?

posted in Dreamscape on Dec 7, 11 3:56 PM
abababg wrote:where is the weak link in this room

ditto - i have clicked every flag in the room and am very confused

posted in Dreamscape on Dec 6, 11 12:36 PM
Nutshell wrote:First one you'll be able to see wants a banjo! Not sure how far in the game you are so can't say if it'll take you a while to get it or not!

I have the banjo, but the god won't accept it
I have equipped Athena with it ???
whatz up?
Help plz?

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Dec 4, 11 2:34 PM
ty, I am doing that now.... fingers crossed xxxx

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Dec 4, 11 12:17 PM
Any ideas on how to slay the dragon would be appreciated.
I had to let him slay all of my party so I could exit. Every time I get him down halfway, he cures himself.
???????????????
plz HELP

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Dec 3, 11 8:33 PM
FatedHaven wrote:You need to enter the keys in a certain order. There's colored flags on the back wall of the room with the piano. Press the keys in the order of the colored flags on the wall.

that was confusing, but ty i finally figured it out lol

posted in Fated Haven: Chapter One on Dec 3, 11 4:40 PM
Please help me I have gone up the mountain, can't get back, crystal doesn't work and the piano doesn't register any key blue, red, or green that I choose
in fact, at first it doesn;t register anything
what am i doing/not doing
to get past this point??????

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Mar 30, 11 3:12 PM
henry5458 wrote:Where is the missing goldmine, I cant find it anywhere!!

I've been through the mines but can't find the 'lost' one.... HELP?????????

posted in Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles on Mar 27, 11 2:03 PM
I have to say I had a wonderful Sunday playing this game.
There are only 3 basic puzzles; and while they can be frustrating, they are doable. There is no skip button but you can keep on trying until EUREKA you got it!
The surprises come in what combines with what to make something and then, what the heck are you going to do with it?
Don't be afraid to try objects like the hammer and the knife on different things in your inventory and in each scene.
By talking to each of the characters several times, you can finally get the drift. Watch the cut scenes.
I sometimes played out of order, but it all came out in the end...
Not very long as adventure games go but a lot of FUN!

posted in Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles on Mar 27, 11 9:55 AM
Hi, you didn't do anything wrong
I found it takes more than one try... and it can be frustrating. Try clicking on different ones out of sequence.
I found #2, for example, determined how #5 would line up etc. And, if you do it quickly enough in some of these puzzles, you can get it unlocked. Good luck!

posted in Alpha Kimori ™ on Mar 24, 11 2:59 PM
will do, i sure would like to experience the game

posted in Aveyond 2 on Mar 24, 11 12:12 PM
Hey, it worked! tytytytytytytytytytytytyvvvvvvvvvm

Now I just have to beat the final witch

Any suggestions? I'm on third try.... lol

posted in Aveyond 2 on Mar 24, 11 8:22 AM
Thank you, I will try to find Verashema... and see what transpires
CU Later....

posted in Alpha Kimori ™ on Mar 24, 11 7:28 AM
When I try to start the game it says "RGSS has stopped working:
a problem has caused the program to stop working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

HUH????? does this mean I cannot play this game?

posted in Aveyond 2 on Mar 20, 11 3:01 PM
I am at the very end of the game but I can't go through to the Ice Queen because I have to collect all the blessings.
I have set the 'last' nymph free in Erender (sp?) but my task list says I have to find 'Serendipity'...
please help me

posted in Great Adventures: Xmas Edition on Dec 23, 10 8:11 AM
I have used the doggie bones to get the hint and keep getting hose to gas tank, and when I try to combine that with the empty container,

it keeps telling me its not enough. So, I get that I might need 2 containers but I just can't find it and the hints are all gone along with the dog bones.

Is it a glitch that the hose and container won't combine to get a full container or am I really missing another container? If so WHERE IS IT?

Someone please rescue me?

Playful61

*never mind, got it duh

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator