Posts created by Koalanut

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Aug 11, 11 6:37 AM
I know I wanted to know the order again, and check my purchase history, so I'm bumping this one up! Thanks SeverineSnape!

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Aug 11, 11 6:35 AM
Yay, another one as a DD! Snatching this one up!

posted in Triazzle Island on Aug 8, 11 7:37 PM
I haven't gotten a chance to sit down and try this yet, but I recognize the puzzles from looking at your website. I worked at a school for several years as an aide and we used these puzzles with the kids. I had fun just helping them get the hang of it. So I am looking forward to this one and hope to try it out soon!

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 29, 11 11:48 AM
amj0963 wrote:hi koalanut,

the funny thing is that it works fine on my windows 7 laptop but not on my vista desktop

i am so wanting them to fix it so i can play it on my desktop.

Vista laptop is what I am trying to play it on. Still no fix I see

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 26, 11 1:37 PM
amj0963 wrote:i reported the issue with the slow motion cursor with my game to cs and they are trying to get the developers to make a rebuild for the game.

i was told it could be as little as a few days to weeks really depends on the developer

i would suggest that everyone here who has an issue like this with the game to please contact customer support so that more info can be sent to the dev's so that we can get a rebuild faster..

Thanks amj for the info!

Sure hoping that they will fix the cursor issue, would love to try this game!
I did report and send a Dr Felix report when this first came out.

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 11 4:12 PM
Just got a chance to sit down and try the game. I have played 58 minutes and I love it! It reminds me of Drawn and that is one of my favorite series. Thank you for the hard work on this one. I am really enjoying the creativity and the beauty and I love the story. Off to use those game credits!

posted in Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge on Jul 20, 11 6:01 AM
suratsiber wrote:Woo hoo!!! another ND game. Off to use my punch card coupon

Yay! Me too! Thanks BFG for an adventure game!!!

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 17, 11 7:59 AM
Agreed

Gotta fix the cursor

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 17, 11 7:58 AM
Yep, love to try, and quite possibly buy, just gotta fix the cursor....

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 3, 11 12:48 PM
Thanks bfg Hondo, sent in my Dr Felix report. Hope it can be resolved.

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 29, 11 5:24 PM
Got the same jerky cursor, can't get pass the title page. Hope there will be a fix soon, would have liked to have added this to my June punch card.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jun 26, 11 8:06 AM
I really enjoyed this game when it came out, great DD today!

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 3 on Jun 15, 11 4:37 PM
I played almost the whole demo and I wasn't sure about this game from the reviews, but thought I would try it. I tried the Puppy one, and although I love my puppies, that one I just couldn't get into. But the Treasures of Montezuma 3 had a great moving cursor, great graphics, and lots of booms! I wasn't sure what was going on at times cause stuff popped up and didn't have time to read it. But I loved the star concept and the opening the boxes. I chose relaxed, but the boards still only ran for one minute, so I am not sure how the time/untimed thing was different. And if you don't get the points, you just play it for another minute. The bonus was trying to eliminate the jewels and had a skip button. I think it is worthy of a credit if you like a quick moving M-3.

posted in Puppy Sanctuary on Jun 15, 11 4:28 PM
I liked the premise of the game, sorta like Fishdom, which I love. But this one I had the sticky, slugish cursor that just took a lot of clicks to get it to move. Then I had a hard time seeing what it was that I was to clear, colors were too much the same ( I think both things were mentioned). Puppies were cute, but the M-3 I had a hard time doing it.

posted in Dreamland on Jun 8, 11 8:11 PM
Waaahoooo! Thanks Margie! It's there now.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dreamland-walkthrough/ Or click on "News"

Got to play a little tonight, this game looks really good! I think I will be spending my free game or punch card credits!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 11 7:52 PM
shany1 wrote:Did you notice the Beakman painting? Looks like a new game is in the future???

Yep, just finished the game and was watching the bonus videos and looks like we know what the next Mystery Trackers will be called.

BTW, this was an EXCELLENT game, well worth the CE price!!! Loved it!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 11 7:55 PM
Thank you wunder and prpldva! I could have NEVER figured this one out! The stradegy guide and then the walkthrough for the SE made no sense to me. And I still don't understand why this works, even though I did it. If you punch in the numbers in the guide, it does not work. Anyway I am sooooo thankful for the help.

posted in Tearstone on May 31, 11 7:56 PM
SnowFlake_DES wrote:Hi Koalanut,

I'm really glad you have enjoyed our game!
Thank you for sharing your impressions with us!
We will do our best to fulfill all expectations for future games coming from DES.

Happy gaming,

Olgica
Lead designer

Thanks Olgica and to all at DragonEye for listening to us!

posted in Tearstone on May 31, 11 7:44 PM
Quoted from what I just wrote on C/R thread:

I just finished the game, probably 6 hours plus for me. I only peeked at the walkthrough once, don't know why I couldn't figure out the phone number and got a hint once. I thoroughly enjoyed the game, enjoyed figuring out what I needed to do. The goals listed kept me on track and I liked how the "notes" were journal like but not overly wordy. I have nothing but praise for the game, although I had an "oh no" moment at the end figuring it out, but got it done. I enjoyed the way it ended, thought it beautiful and thought provoking. Great job DragonEye!!! Please give us more great games!!!

Chris, I am really impressed by the quality of this game. I love how I was figuring it out, getting the story a little at a time. I love the beautiful graphics, how the sun shone through and (spoiler) the beautiful sunset type scene at the end. I probably haven't taken the time to sit down and have the game done in 24 hours in a long time, but I couldn't wait to get back to it tonight. Thanks again Chris!

posted in Tearstone on May 31, 11 7:34 PM
I just finished the game, probably 6 hours plus for me. I only peeked at the walkthrough once, don't know why I couldn't figure out the phone number and got a hint once. I thoroughly enjoyed the game, enjoyed figuring out what I needed to do. The goals listed kept me on track and I liked how the "notes" were journal like but not overly wordy. I have nothing but praise for the game, although I had an "oh no" moment at the end figuring it out, but got it done. I enjoyed the way it ended, thought it beautiful and thought provoking. Great job DragonEye!!! Please give us more great games!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator